54. Bullying the cause of the storm
1.3k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Space folded and cracked 10 kilometers above Antarctica, a wormhole of a size never seen before, the golden light escaping from it made visible from hundreds of kilometers, bringing to a stop the month-long night of the ice continent.

Thousands of fighter jet-flying manta-like creatures flew out of the wormhole in a never-ending stream, each creating a sonic boom as they entered Earth's atmosphere.

This was the Flock of Caelicetus, they flew never going past 30 meters from one another, they were flying in a predetermined pattern in the shape of a giant net, all in perfect synch. Their purpose was to scout the entirety of Antarctica and more.

On a boat barely two hundred kilometers from the wormhole were the hundreds of passengers on it, they were here for one simple reason: to hunt, hunt a certain type of humans. 

Each and every one of them was a member of the Caelian Collective, the religion worshiping Caelicetus and they were one of the most pious believers. They were one of the many squads deployed in the world to take more drastic measures against whaling.

One woman pointed at the sky, in particular the sun-like apparition in the sky where a black swarm was flowing out in a hypnotizing pattern. This made everyone on the boat look up, all instantly spread their arms perpetually apart and started mumbling. The go-to on their head recording everything

A soft but powerful click inaudible to the human's ear emanated from the wormhole. The hurricanes and snow storms that were ongoing suddenly and unnaturally calmed down. The temperatures dropped, and pieces of ice and infrastructure started to float.

The fight for dominance between King Ghidorah and Godzilla for the title of Alpha came to a standstill. Both stared right at the hole in the sky.

"Did I mayhaps interrupt something?", three voices of an old man, a middle-aged man, and a child rang out, those were mocking, slightly arrogant, and lashed with a hint of venom. It was directed all in particular at the golden hydra.

'So it was our not out of our imagination.', the three heads thought in unison, they were too young to have truly participated in the war as long as other members of their species. 

But they knew enough about those hateful beings that played with gravity, these wormholes, the three-layered voices. They should be extinct, no space whale should have survived, they took particularly great care for it to be the case and even then they should have all sacrificed themselves.

The only possibility was insane and sent two of the heads into a blinding furry only calmed down by San.

Their aunt, Moonhidorah was a traitor, yet it was one their greatest assets against the Astrocetus thanks to their unique biology and capacity to control photons and to sacrifice a part of themself for temporary protection, so when she befriended a pregnant Astrocetus all hell broke loose in both camps. 

Gravity was interconnected with time and space. Stories long forgotten of Astrocetus doing the forbidden of traveling through time in this universe were not unheard of. 

None survived by their collective knowledge, but separation led to many things that would never have been done otherwise and with Moonhidorah this insane hypothesis might be possible.

"Who would have thought that one of you weaklings would have survived?", Ni, the right head snapped at the golden light of the wormhole, light that briefly intensified. The golden hydra's body was then covered in a veil of electricity, alas it was not strong enough.

The only response the right head got was a feeling of suffocation, which should be impossible, then his eyes started to leak black tar-like blood. 

"Wh-*BOOOM!* 

The right head exploded, and the neck became limp and fell to the ground, and the pieces of bones, flesh, brain matter, scales, and tendon were then levitated through the wormhole into Caelicetus's mouth.

The middle head and Godzilla were shocked by what just happened, but the left was too preoccupied with staring at the glowing peddle. But soon the flesh wiggled and knitted itself back together as the wound closed up and the wound slowly started to regenerate back.

"My fucking God!", someone swore as the video was shown of the right exploding, this was in the control room of the mobile fortress of Monarch, the USS Argo. 

"I do not possess any enmity toward each of you in particular. This was in the past, a past from where I was not, but you see two third of the encounters with your species ended quite badly, and in the death of many. I'm here to avoid as much death as possible and also because I can not help but instinctively loath your species.", the voices rang out again.

Though Caelicetus omitted something he wanted to let a bit of steam off but sadly without killing all living beings on this planet it will be impossible.

Anger started to overtake the middle head of logical thinking, finally, the left realized what just happened and a hiss of fright escaped him as he stared at the headless neck and the sky.

"Show yourself coward!", the middle roared at the sky, the intensity of current coursing through their body and the air intensifying. This spurred the left head to repeat the action of his brother. Yellow arc of lighting emitted from their entire body.

'Annoying.', Caelicetus thought from the safety of the Moon, it was an annoying buzzing noise in his ears but it wouldn't change much. This one was quite weak but he was wary, but it was satisfying nonetheless to piss off the middle head.

"Be there, done that, already said that. Didn't end well. Try again, I believe in you.", the space whale responded calmly, remembering the fresh memory of warping directly on a planet.

"How DARE you ignore me, the King and Alpha of this Planet!", Godzilla on the sideline snapped out of his daze. Both of these beings were trespassing on his territory and also blatantly ignoring him. It was an outburst driven by pride and emotions.

"So you want to fight me, Caelicetus, an Alpha of hundreds of planets and moons across this universe and beyond?", the space whale answered, not taking the radioactive lizard seriously at all. 

Godzilla's only attack that could wound him without him going right above the ground was the atomic breath, but it was slow and predictable. The only way Godzilla could hurt him was if he let himself be hurt.

The King of Monsters realized that he might have bitten more than he could chew but still held a strong front as gravity pressed on him, his bones creaking and some blood started to learn from his nostrils and eyes. 

Hints of fear seeded in his mind as he recalled how one of the heads of his nemesis shows this symptom before exploding.

"Nah, just joking. I like you unless you continue acting this way nothing will be done to you.", Caelicetus said, he could care less about what Godzilla did and he understood why he was acting this way but he was stronger and a hierarchy must be placed.

And the old lizard had a hard time understanding anything without violence and show of power.

Back to King Ghidorah, the titan's right head was still regenerating. With a powerful beat of their wings they took off aiming right at the wormholes, the two maws ready to spew their own highly concentrated beam of plasma.

All changed when a wormhole of 40 meters in diameter, which was leading to the deepest part of the Mariana trench was opened right in front of the golden hydra left membranous. 

Maybe directly controlling the gravity of King Ghidorah has become a hassle but who said he needed to bully them only with this method?

45