Chapter 66 – The protagonist starts to crazy, heroine runs towards the villain’s car!
4.5k 14 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pffft hahaha!"

Qin Tian laughed seeing Issei's hand that was about to pat the heroine's head being slapped by the heroine herself.

It was so refreshing to see!

He remembered in many novels, usually the protagonist had a habit of patting other people's heads on many occasions. Although the author seemed to do that on purpose to make the protagonist look like a kind and gentle man to his loved ones, but if it happened in real life - actually it's impolite.

Leaving aside if it's done to a person who has a close relationship with the protagonist, since it can still be tolerated at least. But the problem is that there are many protagonists in novels so sassy and shameless when they pat the head of someone they just met.

Let's say the protagonist has just met the heroine, he sees the heroine going through a sad moment and needs comfort from others - this is where the protagonist's hand usually can't stay still and naturally slides up to the heroine's head to pat her on the head.

That's so presumptuous and shameless! From the reader's point of view even he himself frowned at the scene.

He always wanted to yell at the heroine to slap the protagonist's hand and scold him for being so presumptuous.

But such a scene never happened, as many authors made the heroine only feel touched by the kindness and gentleness of the protagonist's actions - making the heroine's heart race and the liking for the protagonist increase by a few points.

Qin Tian clicked his tongue every time he saw such a scene because he felt annoyed seeing it.

As his monologue was full of complaints, he stared at the scene outside from inside his car window in confusion, as he saw the heroine walking towards his car!

He also saw Issei who was following the heroine from behind desperately like a dog licker trying to get his crush's attention.

But the heroine named Kaori Shirasaki yelled at him in annoyance.

"Stop following me! I thank you for saving me. Is that not enough? Do you want a monetary reward for saving me? If so I don't mind..."

"No, no, I don't want your money beauty.... You misunderstand. I just want to get to know you... Maybe we can become friends, oh my name is Issei Hyoudou! What's your name beauty?" Issei said softly with his effeminate face and flamboyant eyes. He looked so confident with his appearance that it was impossible for any woman not to be interested in getting to know him further.

Kaori groaned in her heart.

Euwww... You said you wanted to be friends? You obviously want my body and want me to join your harem!

She had never felt this disgusted with someone and Issei was the first person to make her feel this way.

Her eyes turned cold as she turned to look at Issei.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in getting to know you. I warned you that I already have a boyfriend. So you better not have any ideas about me."

After saying that, she continued walking towards the car that she suspected belonged to Qin Tian.

When Issei heard the woman he wanted already had a boyfriend, he was stunned and his smile froze.

{No way! Does she already have a boyfriend? No, so what if she already has a boyfriend? Her boyfriend can't compare to me! I'm definitely better! I'm the Breast Dragon Emperor! How can an ordinary man be compared to me?}

Issei sneered and started laughing like crazy - he saw the plump black-haired beauty's ass sway as she walked further and further away from him. His gaze turned greedy like a predator staring at its prey.

{That beauty can't escape me! I will definitely get her! Even if I have to be a bit pushy in the process hehe...}

Hearing Issei's increasingly sinister inner voice, Kaori shuddered and quickened her pace, she even started running.

The protagonist was going crazy! She must escape immediately!

[This woman really came here?]

[No, what are you doing running towards my car!]

Qin Tian's eyes flashed in confusion, Kaori, what are you doing here?

Could it be that we have a relationship with each other?

I know you felt my gaze from inside the car, but why are you so aggressive to run towards my car like this!

After arriving beside the supercar on the side of the road, Kaori with a panicked face immediately knocked on the car window. She felt that Issei who was walking toward her from behind was getting scary!

They were quite a distance apart, but she needed to escape as far as possible! And knowing Issei wasn't an ordinary human, she'd better ask Qin Tian for help!

Looking down the dark car window, Kaori frantically spoke.

"Excuse me, can you do me a favor? I met a crazy pervert, can you call the police for me? I'd also like to ride in your car, please."

In the car Qin Tian was silent, he opened the car window and looked at the cell phone the other party was holding.

"Well, don't you have a cell phone in your hand?"

"Huh? There is no battery." Kaori was surprised and answered naturally.

Ding~

The text message rang suddenly, and the two were silent for a moment.

After a while, Qin Tian said quietly. "Miss, do you want to deceive me?"

Kaori immediately shook her head, and said in a serious tone: "No, it's just information about cell phone arrears!"

She roared in her heart, bastard, you know the plot, are you still acting here?

Can't you be kind to the beautiful girl who asked for help? If it was another man, they would've been excited and opened the car door for me right away!

"Then can I get in the car? Please, that person is so creepy, he's a pervert person who's after my body."

Kaori said sadly, Qin Tian wasn't surprised.

Because in the character design, she was a popular high school girl on the surface. She was gentle to everyone, and cared deeply for her friends, especially for her loved ones.

But after her adventure in Isekai, her mentality began to change little by little, she was a tease, a playmaker, and one who dared to wipe her eyes with chili water!

[Pretending to be nice enough, but how can I be confused with you?]

[Huh~ don't open the door... hey hey hey, don't do that!]

He was startled, and Kaori had opened the copilot door and sat inside.

Qin Tian groaned in his heart, he forgot to lock the car door!

"Sir, you've never seen weak women being bullied by perverts? Look! That person is walking closer to this car!"

As Kaori spoke, she pointed at Issei whose pace was quickening towards the car.

The scene somehow made people panic, seeing Issei's effeminate face and crooked smile getting closer - people felt like they were being chased by an evil spirit!

Qin Tian also saw Issei who was walking closer and closer to his car. He wondered if he should get out of the car and bully him?

He shook his head, no, what he was after from Issei now was his destiny points, and the most effective way to obtain them was through the heroine or the opportunity Issei would get.

He had to cut off all those opportunities and destroy Issei's mentality in the process.

"Okay, you want to call the police? Here, use my cell phone."

Qin Tian put his cell phone in Kaori's hand, and told her to make the call herself.

Kaori:....

You dog man!

Giving me your cell phone, even though you can do it yourself?

How reluctant are you to help me!

With a frown on her face, Kaori typed in the police number on his cell phone and was about to call. Although she knew Issei wasn't an ordinary human being because he had supernatural powers like her, but that didn't mean he was someone who wasn't afraid of the law, right?

At least it would bother him a little, she wanted to teach that pervert person a lesson.

But before they could call the police, Kaori and Qin Tian were surprised to see that the police had already arrived at the scene, and Issei is already surrounded!

"Stop moving! You are under arrest for excessive violent behavior towards others. You must follow us to the police station." The policeman who had just arrived at the parking lot area said to Issei. The policeman naturally placed handcuffs on Issei's hands and the other policemen immediately restrained his body from resisting.

Issei was dumbfounded and his face was confused like a fool.

Why did the police suddenly appear and arrest him? Who had called the police to arrest him?

He didn't do anything wrong hey!

"Police officer, you're arresting the wrong person! I just saved a woman from two bad guys who wanted to harass her!" Issei shouted, even though he could remove the handcuffs on his hands easily, but this was the first time he experienced being arrested by the police.

He hesitated should he run away? But if he did, wouldn't he become a fugitive? He was still a student and had parents.

It would be bad if he became a fugitive and made his parents panic. In fact even though he had supernatural powers, he was still a law-abiding citizen.

But right now he was also reluctant to be arrested by the police and taken to prison, how could the dignified Breast Dragon Emperor end up in a prison?!

"We've obtained evidence from the surveillance cameras that you've beaten two people to the point of breaking some of their limbs. That's too much and you should be prosecuted for overreacting!" Said one of the policemen as he dragged Issei's body into the car.

"No, you must have misunderstood! Those two people. They're not human and they deserve it for wanting to hurt an innocent woman! Hey wait don't be in such a hurry!" Issei rebelled slightly to avoid being put into the police car.

"Not human? What nonsense are you talking son. You clearly brutally beat up two innocent people. We even have video evidence showing what you did."

"Huh? No, you must have misunderstood..."

Issei now remembered that the appearance of wild devils was indeed similar to humans, except when displaying their demonic wings. An ordinary human would not have realized that the two people he beat up were not human.

{Damn it! What should I do, what should I do... Ah! Right, that black-haired beauty! She can be an eye witness and say that I am innocent!}

He looked at the car the woman was in and told the police.

"Wait a minute, officer! I have witnesses who can prove my innocence. I did it to protect that woman from the two people who abused her!"

The policemen were silent for a moment, they looked at the car Issei was pointing at. It was a supercar usually owned by rich people.

One of the policemen hesitantly walked up to the car and knocked on the window.

"Good afternoon, the person in the car, can we talk for a moment?"

The windshield car shifted, revealing the face of a handsome man, who else but Qin Tian?

"Hello police officer, how can I help you?" Qin Tian asked while looking at the policeman who asked him and the policeman who detained Issei.

Of course he also saw Issei, and the other party also saw him.

Issei opened his mouth in surprise and there was a look of disbelief on his face. He was about to scream why his nemesis, Qin Tian was here, and was in the same car that the black-haired beauty was in - he was so jealous and angry.

But a soft voice from inside the car stopped him, the rear window of the car opened and Kaori pointed at Issei.

"Police officer! You have to arrest that man! He doesn't seem like a good person since he keeps trying to approach me like a pervert, even after hiding in the car, he didn't give up chasing me..."

Kaori said with a pitiful and frightened expression on her face, Qin Tian wondered where this woman learned to acting?

The police believed Kaori's words, especially after seeing her terrified face when she saw Issei.

They proceeded to pull Issei into the police car, Issei was shocked to see everything that was happening, then after a while his expression turned red with anger.

{Qin Tian! You again, you again, you again! Ah ah ah! Why are you always bothering me?!}

{Are you deliberately using that woman to frame me? You're despicable as always!}

{And the black-haired beauty... Why are you doing this to me? Ah... I see, she must have been threatened by that bastard Qin Tian.}

{Otherwise, how could that angelic-looking gentle woman do this to me!}

{Ahhh Qin Tian!!! I swear I will definitely kill you! Do you think the police station jail will hold me? Hahaha you naive and stupid Qin Tian!}

{Once I free myself from prison without breaking the law. I will definitely take revenge immediately! And I will also rescue that black-haired beauty from your filthy hands!}

The heroines were used to hearing the protagonist's voice yelling about wanting to kill Qin Tian, so they weren't too surprised, but they were surprised to hear that the protagonist had gone to jail!

Meanwhile, Kaori was surprised to hear Issei's misunderstanding that she had been threatened by Qin Tian. Seriously, there must be something wrong with the screws in Issei's head.

How can someone be this delusional?

As soon as Issei finished rambling in his heart, he was already put into a police car and taken to the police station. He wasn't worried that he would be detained for a long time at the police station, he had a way to free himself without causing trouble later.

Seeing Issei already being taken away by the police car. Qin Tian was silent, he was about to comment on Issei's inner voice, but a system notification suddenly sounded in his mind.

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for messing up one of Issei's protagonist's plots. You get a reward of 300 destiny points.]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for making the heroine Kaori Shirasaki have a very bad impression on protagonist Issei. You get a reward of 500 destiny points.]

[Ding! The host's accumulated destiny has successfully reached the requirement to activate the Destiny Villain special ability. You successfully unlocked the "Destiny Eyes", an eye capable of seeing the amount of destiny or luck belonging to others. As long as they are living beings, you can see their destiny with your own eyes from now on!]

Seeing the last message, Qin Tian felt a warm sensation in the center of his eyebrows, and a small golden flame symbol appeared again on the surface of his forehead, yet it was only a moment before the symbol disappeared again.

And then the warm sensation covered his eyes, Qin Tian closed his eyes and let the process continue.

Kaori who had felt relieved after seeing Issei leave, looked at Qin Tian's back awkwardly.

"Um... Sir, thank you for helping me. I..."

Kaori was about to take the initiative to thank and introduce herself, but her expression was stunned when she saw Qin Tian turn around in the front seat of the car, and reveal his face from quite a close distance.

It was only now that she took a good look at what Qin Tian looked like because before she was in a panic and didn't have time to think about the other party's appearance.

But after seeing his appearance well at this time, now she...

---

Author Note

Alright, everyone please calm down! I've already explained that the characters' personalities and the plot will be somewhat AU. And please keep in mind that the main genre of this book is comedy, so you don't have to worry because Qin Tian won't be so evil to steal other men's women at all costs because I wouldn't do that. But it will be different if the woman herself is interested in Qin Tian *cough*. Although there will be some villain monologues, there will eventually be some comedy halfway through, and there will be some forced silly moments at some point. I'll also explain Kaori and the other heroines' relationships in Hajime's Harem in the following chapters slowly. Sigh...Sorry, I'm a person who worries about other people's opinions, so I may have said too much.

106