Chapter 4
4k 8 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zero: I can't publish daily or weekly, school is making me so stressed, by now, I'm reading some light novels or stories to calm my stress.

Anyway, in this chapter, at first, I thought; I will make this whole chapter an explanation of bloodline but then discard it, for some reason, I don't like it, so I will make the explanation of bloodline as short as possible, and vague as possible because they don't have much evidence towards the bloodline.

Anyway, enjoy reading!!!

_____________________

*Jun POV*

"Jun, do you know about the Old World?"

"There is only a bit I know master, in the book, It is said that the old world is rich in technologies, they have this helmet that would make people enjoy a new world as well as a destructive weapon that could wipe out a country, and robots who can do what we humans supposed to do, which made them rely too much on and it was also because of that, the old world made its downfall, not just because of voids but it's also because they rely too much on technologies and this so-called robot."

"...right, this robot that was supposed to protect them, began to malfunction and rebelled, at them, the pressures from the voids and this robot are the downfall of the old world."

Master heaved a sigh before continuing.

"The robots who were smart enough to infiltrate the government system and make it to them, because of that the destructive weapon, called nuclear bomb was released in many countries and let's just say trillions of people died, only does who are lucky enough to survive, however, those who survive to suffer from something that a side effect from this called nuclear bomb, I don't know if it's fortunate or not that we don't have an information of it, we only get bits of information about the old world because of the survivors... Sigh, anyway, about the bloodline...

...Since you like reading books, I think you already know about the bloodline right?"

I nodded at my master and drank the milk before I replied.

" Yes, it is said that bloodline was known when the other worlds descend from this world, then some religious people make them into their god because of their prowess, and how they explain the bloodline towards the six lords."

"That's right... Well, in some cases yea."

I look at my master and then nodded, I don't know about the old world, but If I still remember my past life, then I will guess that this old world would just be the same as my previous world, however, I don't think we did not still rely on robots or more like, we hadn't reached it yet.

I could guess that even that so-called helmet that can make you experience the other worlds, is still not created in my previous world.

"Bloodline...is connected to the old history, the history of the old world, bloodline is connected to the people who became famous in all of the histories, we inherit their prowess, or in some cases, a title that made them famous, there could even a bloodline where it is a sacred weapon and... Sentience..."

"Sentience? "

"The William family... When the head of the William Family awakens his bloodline, what came is a human girl's appearance... She was called the Witch Of Salem, later on, when the six lords manage to protect humanity from voids, the head of the William Family died... The reason? No one knows, it was hidden, but I guess you should know why the head died..."

"Master, master, aren't you speculating too much? Also, why only voids, what about the robots?"

" Oh, that? The William family is not the strongest in the six lords for no reason, the bloodline, or the sentience which is The Witch of Salem destroyed all of them...."

"...amazing..."

"Yeah, it was, but also terrifying, anyway, just what I've said, bloodline is not an ancestor of your blood, it is a bloodline of the old history, where you inherit the old famous people's history.

Your's 'I see you bathing in the sun ' is quite vague, I don't know what it is, but the one which is 'Angel Of Assassination' would probably be a title of a person from the Old History, which is your gain and becomes its successor."

Master stopped for a moment and drink her tea, suddenly the door opened and the one who came is a familiar person, it was none other than Cynthia Onee san, she tied her hair in a bun and wore perfect secretary clothes.

Master nodded at her and Cynthia Onee san stood next to her.

The master continued.

"There's one thing you should know, What I said is completely a secret, and even if I said this, there is not much evidence about this, what I said is just a theory of mine and what you read in the book is only a record."

There is one thing I understand. And that is don't trust the book too much...

What my master said, even if it's just a theory of hers, there's a fact she executed everything possible.

What evidence she gathered is her bloodline and mine, and to others too, so, I probably also think that master already knows that bloodline is not only for the six lords and that there is a requirement for someone to gain a bloodline.

That fact was answered because of my existence.

I have a bloodline when I should not have.

And my existence is dangerous when I was found out.

"Also, there will be a strange dream you will experience."

"Strange dream?"

"En, you will know soon... Now! Let's talk about your work with my daughter!"

"Now at 9:30 wake my daughter, you only have thirty minutes left and she is at the side manor, if you found some disgusting human being that is supposed to be my husband, don't mind him, treat him like he never exists, again, I will say it, don't follow his order, and if possible don't hurt him and if by chance he raises his hands against you, just... Try to avoid it, he won't make a move at you when I'm here around, well... Even if I'm not around he still won't be able to lay a hand on you..."

"? And why is that master?"

"Let's just say I made a flick of the finger in our contract of you as my slave."

" then... What is the name of young miss, master?"

"Charlotte... Charlotte Blair... Octavia."

"? Not the last name of your garbage of a husband?"

"We already divorce but we can't be separated."

Why?

"Why is that?"

"You'll know in the future, for now, focus on serving my daughter."

"Yes."

"Go, there will be a maid who is waiting outside, she will be the one who will guide you towards my daughter."

"Understood."

I hopped and walked out not before bowing st master into 90°, I open the door and closed it...

***

*Cynthia POV*

"Sigh..."

"Lyn, are you sure about this?"

"About what?"

"About the fact that the Octavia and cardigan family already wanted you dead."

I look at her while knitting my brows.

"Lyn... Every night there will always be an assassin who wanted you dead, they wanted your bloodline..."

"And that is why I place Jun to my daughter."

"And why is that?"

"Because if I die, I have this intuition that my Daughter Char, will be the one who will inherit my bloodline..."

Glynda covered her face between her hands and said.

"...I fear, that when I died, they will use charlotte... I don't want my daughter to suffer such tragedy."

"...you really think this far huh but..."

"Why I did order Jun, not to treat that bastard as if he exist?"

I nodded because if Jun do that, she will be in trouble... A lot...

"... I know what trouble will come to her but... You already know Jun..."

...

"Yeah... She likes... Trouble, and for some reason, she liked to see someone be in pain......"

"Incredibly enough, I know someone who is like that... And I trust Jun,  also,  if something.............."

I widen my eyes and slam my hand on her table.

"Are you serious about this!?

Lyn, that is not a joke!

It's not guaranteed that you would su-"

"Stop! I know... But I want to take a risk... Will you... Join me?"

"...not fair lyn... really...."

"Cyn, look at your button, the three buttons are open, are you trying to seduce someone?"

"No..."

I deadpan looked at her who is smirking.

She stand up which made me lean my body on the table.

She stretches her arm and touches my open buttons.

I unconsciously lean both of my hands on the table, while I was stunned at her.

She place her left hand on the table close to my other hand.

Lyn suddenly whispered in my ears and was closed enough to me while holding my button.

"Really, Cyn..."

"I-..."

I did not finish my word as my hand hit something, I look at it and it was a glass with milk, the milk spilled on the table and floor, but I widen my eyes when I incidentally looked at the door.

There, I saw a pair of beautiful round amethyst and a flat expression that shows no sign of emotions...

-creeaack....

The door slowly opens exposing Jun who is just standing.

She bowed herself then took a kerchief and walked at the spilled milk wiping it, she then picked up the glass, and I could only do is look at her while stunned.

I did not look at lyn as I was speechless and stunned but I know for sure, she was also embarrassed and also staring at Jun right now.

As Jun picked up the glass, she looked at both of us before her eyes pointed at me, she then used her wand to wave it downward, saying to get close to her.

Because it was awkward, I could not help but comply.

When my face is close to her..................

"W-what?!"

I blush at what she whispered to me and unconsciously looked at Lyn who is confused at my reaction as well as embarrassed.

***

*Jun POV*

I just went back to take my remaining milk, but when I open the door, I saw a glimpse of master and Cynthia Onee san in an intimate pose, Then I saw how Cynthia onee san hit my milk...

No... My milk...

Hmmph...

I just stared at her before bowing and took my kerchief and wiped the table as well as the floor.

Well, this kerchief is used for this type of thing...

I stared at both of them who is embarrassed.

Then I stared at Cynthia onee san and waved my hand as if I want to say something.

When her face is closed, I whispered in her ears where master wouldn't be able to hear.

"Onee san, master likes to spank someone on the butt, please be prepared."

I stop for a moment before continuing not minding the stunned Cynthia Onee san.

"As a person who knows master kinky, I advise you to be prepared, good luck."

I said then bowed again before going out this time.

I exit the office not minding the scream that one can let out...

It surprised me that they have that kind of relationship.

Well, it's their life, and their choice, I should not judge them because they are the same gender.

Hmm...

Do I like girls more than boys?

I don't know... But probably girls than boys.

Oh well, only the future will tell.

-meanwhile-

"Stop screaming! What did Jun say anyway?"

Cynthia did not look quickly at Glynda.

Her ears were red as well as her cheek, she slowly look at Glynda with shyness and embarrassment mixed with humiliation.

Glynda flinched at this at her sudden expression, before she could even say something, Cynthia spoke.

"...Lyn... D-do you really like that K-kind of T-t-thing...?"

"That's somehow disturbing and I don't get what you mean."

"...s-so, Like this, uh.. You like to go bang t-the u-um human body and u-m take p-pleasure on it..."

Cynthia keeps stumbling at her words and cannot properly describe what she wanted to say, gaining confusion from Glynda, her brain stopped processing and before she could guess what she meant, Cynthia spoke full of embarrassment as if she found something... Unsure.

"So... Lyn, has... That kind of t-taste... H-huh..."

Cynthia covered her face and stopped speaking, Glynda pale at the sudden misunderstanding she thought of, she guess that Jun said something absurd.

"For my sanity's sake, Cynthia please, I beg you don't believe whatever Jun say!"

"I-is it?"

"Ahh!!! I don't know what it is but what I say is true!

You might think she is not lying but part of her bloodline has a skill where no one knows if she was lying or not!"

"....o-oh..."

'Is she...?'

130