Chapter 5
3.6k 11 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Follow me."

Said the head maid whose already in her 40, her back was straight and the way she walks is full of dignity and... Arrogance.

"Fasten your walk, don't dilly-dallying."

The way she speaks came with a sneer and full of contempt on her face.

She looks down at me and fastens her walk.

I'm a seven-year-old kid with still small legs.

And I'm no short!

I'm sorry head maid but did I do something for me to gain that attitude of yours?

Should I put a sack on your head so I not to see such unpleasant sight?

Oh let's add a neck collar with sharp pointy spikes and let's make sure it gripped tightly your neck enough to bleed! 

Wouldn't it bless you?

Ah...

Such nonsense, I get carried away, Uhum!

Despite the way she walk so fast, I was still able to follow her closely, let's disregard the fact of the look of her surprise and walk faster.

Head maid I'm afraid you will only exhaust yourself, should you rest and I will go to my young lady, you're too old, are you not afraid to have a backache and pain in your knees?

Alas, much to my dismay, she did not feel exhausted or feel pain, huhu.

"This is the room of that kid, serve her and obey her, got that?"

?

Hm~

Despite how old you are, Head maid, you are still on my index finger while I'm already on my middle finger~

Let me give you my middle finger~

When the head maid back facing me, I raised my middle finger before knocking on my young miss door.

I must control my negative emotion, Kuhum.

I do not know what will happen to me if that side effect was activated, and I don't want to experience it.

Somehow my intuition tells me it would not be good.

Knock, knock, knock!

"Young miss, may I come in?"

...

No one answered, is it possible that the young miss is still asleep?

Let's find out then.

My eyes glowed and I activated my angel's cloak, this helped to erase my presence, it is more like I am invisible.

I definitely did not need to do this, but I felt like it, let's just say, to test something.

I will probably test more about my bloodline but for now, let's meet the young miss.

I open the door, enter myself inside then close the door silently.

My eyes saw a cute plump creature who was sleeping peacefully like a fairy.

Beautiful blonde hair and a pair of milky white skin, it looks so smooth and her cheek is plump that made me want to pinch it, her body was covered by a white expensive blanket.

What a sight to behold, she looks like my master but a small version.

I walk pass at her sleeping figure in bed and open the curtains which covered the window, allowing the bright sunlight gazes at my young miss, illuminating her innocent fairy appearance which made me stare at her more as I was mesmerized and wondering if her looks is natural.

I thought I was adorable enough but seeing a person whose fairy look is tantamount to smitten a large crowd of boys.

Oh my~

This hurt my adorable look~

Still, Despite my inner monologue, I actually feel nothing, I already used to see something beautiful like this, I was always with Cynthia one san whose appearance is seriously dangerous to every man, and my master who looks like a goddess.

.......

I seem to have an eye for such beauty.

They are admirable that it is pretty bad.

I hope, I won't turn into a person who only looks at their beautiful appearance and won't look at what is inside.

"Hm~"

Oh my~ my beautiful fairy, young miss is starting to wake up~

Her eyes fluttered and slowly opened, what greeted me is completely identical to my master.

Heterochromia eyes, green and blue look like a gem.

She raises herself and started rubbing gently her eyes, she was still half asleep and then frown.

"... Why is it so bright...?"

Her words stop as her eyes saw the adorable me standing at the side of the bright sunlight which does not touch me.

"Greetings and good morning young miss, I am Jun, and was assigned by Madam Glynda to be your maid."

I said with my usual monotone voice and flat face.

"...get out."

"? Pardon?"

"I said get out! I don't need you! Get out!"

******

Hello, this is Jun, there is a bit of a problem here.

It seems that my fairy young miss is short-tempered.

At that moment, I was outside her door waiting for her.

I look everywhere and saw none of the maids came here, and the way they looked at me is full of mockery and more.

-creaaackk

I heard the door open and I saw my young miss, is wearing a red dress that suits her fairy appearance.

But her face is plastered with unpleasantness.

"... Did mommy come here?"

"I apologies, young miss, but mas- Ma'am Glynda is busy with her work an-"

"Enough! I don't need to hear more, it is always like that anyway... I'm hungry, is my food ready?"

......

"...The chef of the house is already made your food young miss."

".... Just in case, do you know how to cook?"

"? Yes? Yes, young miss, I was taught to learn everything that you may need, and cooking is included in that."

"...then cook for me."

"...why, yes, young miss, should I guide you to a dining area or should you eat in your room?"

"... Pa-father... Is he already there?"

Father?

Ah, that garbage of a husband of my master, oh no, it is rude to think that way, for that garbage is my master's Ex garbage.

"I would like to apologize in advance, young miss, I went directly to your room and have no time to look into further details about this."

"... Then don't fail next time."

"Understood."

"Let's go to the...dining area..."

My young miss said with hesitation

Hmm.

It did not take long for us to reach the dining area and what greeted us is nothing but an empty table.

"Where's the food?"

"Young miss..."

"Enough! I did not allow a lowly maid like you to speak!"

"I'm so-"

"Did you not hear me!?"

Young miss looked at me with anger and I could only silently listen while lowering my head.

"You!"

"What is it?"

Listed.

"How dare you speak to me like that?!"

"Young miss please speak faster, this servant still has a lot of work to do."

"Ho-!!!"

Before young miss could finish her words, I run out of patience and directly strangle the neck of a maid whos probably 15 years older than me.

Due to the sudden action, combined with my heaviness, the maid clumsily fell on the ground while I'm at her top still gripping her neck tightly.

The maid was surprised and turned pale, she tried to speak but what comes afterward is the only tightening of my grip making her harder to breathe.

"By all means, please continue, please show that action, the way you speak to our young miss, I will let you go and continue your performance and I'll be watching, please further disappoint me so I won't have to hesitate to silent you."

I let go of my grip on her neck and move away from her.

The maid looked at me and was trembling due to fear.

"And please, if this situation happens to be known I would gladly come to your room and talk with you, alone, and I would like to hear each word that will come into your mouth."

After saying that, I flicked my finger.

"Hey! Do you hear me!? How dare you a maid say that to me! Much less disregarding my presence!"

The maid who's pale as a sheet tilts her head in confusion, She looks at me, I raise my finger and place it close to my mouth and slightly tilt my head.

"Shhh, I'm watching, please continue, I expect a good performance~"

I murmured, the young miss did not hear what I said due to how she talks nonstop with full of anger, at the servant's case even though she did not hear it, she still probably know what I meant.

The maid fell on her knees and immediately kowtowed while trembling in front of my presence and young miss who looked shocked.

"Young miss! Forgive me! I'm sorry! Please forgive this lowly servant!"

"W-what? Huh?"

Young miss looks confused while looking at the trembling maid whose eyes produced a drop of water that started to keep flowing nonstop and a snot in her nose disgustingly eating it with her lips.

Hmm...

That's gross.

Despite the innocent confused look of young miss, she straightens her back and turns serious acting like a mature boss who can forgive such a stupid scheme of his workers for making a joke on him.

But this just makes her look cute and act like an adult.

"Ehem, I can forgive you but I hope there won't be next time, is that clear?"

"Y-yes! Thank you, young miss! You have a beautiful heart that..."

"Stop with the bullshit flattery it won't get you anywhere and only will gain my anger."

Oh my~ young miss, you're still seven and you already know how to say such bad words.

The maid happily stands up and turns her back away from us.

The maid was about to run away but I stopped her.

"Um... Excuse me, I think this is yours."

I say while I reach my right arm towards her, what is in my palm is a kerchief with a flower design and a name that is carved into small at the left lower volume of the kerchief.

"Hiii!! T-thank you!!!"

She quickly grab the kerchief, she was about to take it but I grab her palm and whispered to her.

"From now on, I will be watching you, so let's make sure you don't do such stupid things okay? Miss aneth."

I quickly move away my face from hers and bowed at her as if nothing happen.

Miss aneth whose name is in the kerchief silently walked away without strength.

"Jun, right?"

"Yes."

"...cook. I want to eat, I prepared a soft food for my breakfast."

"Understood."

I bowed and was about to go to the kitchen but young miss spoke.

"....serve it to my room."

"...yes."

After that, I walk away, but as I made a step away from the dining area, I bumped into something and I heard a muffled cute voice below me.

"Outs...." (Ouch....)

Short fluffy blonde hair and green eyes with a bit of tear on them. Her white soft skin and a body that could break easily are in front of me.

There was a diaper on her lower body but no clothes on her upper part.

The child looks around 2.

"Ish pwainwul...." (It's painful....)

I was about to speak but I heard a familiar voice behind my back.

"Amelia?"

The child brightly smiles like a bloomy flower in a greenhouse beautifully shining through the brightness of the sun.

"Onwee chama!"

The child stand up and then bowed slightly to me before saying 'eswuse me...'

The child tightly hugged young miss affectionately.

She's adorable.

120