Chapter 6
3.2k 7 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Amelia, have you eaten breakfast already?"

"Bwerkpwash? No.... Nana saif I cwen't..." ( Breakfast? No.... Nanny said I can't...)

"....hey you."

"Yes, Young miss."

"Include... Bring her some breakfast too..."

Young miss said as she looks around with her eyes lowered a bit.

"Ame, where are your clothes?"

"Thwow.... Howt..."

"No! You must wear your clothes! Don't take off your clothes okay?"

"...bat... Iwt hawt..."

"...uhh... Y-you still wear it!"

"Un... Onwee chama..."

"What is it?"

The little miss did not reply but instead looked at her lower part where her diaper is intact in her body, after gazing at it for a few seconds, she look at us and started to cry.

....... Master did not teach me about this.

"H-hey... Do y-"

"I apologies, young miss but I do not know how to take care of a child, maybe young miss should wear diapers too, so I could learn a thing or more."

Young miss flushed red in shame and anger.

Oh my~ I might like teasing her~

"Insolence! Y-"

"Young miss, I apologize again for being rude but don't you think it is wrong to act like that in front of your little sister?"

What I'm doing is not how a servant should behave on their master for they may have been punished or get fired but.

Who am I?

Fuun... I'm a slave, and young miss would not fire even if she want to.

Although, I said that, I should behave properly, I'm going to tease her at some perfect time.

"...guugh... Just make us breakfast."

"Understood."

I bowed at her and she waved her hand shoo-ing me away.

I went to the kitchen where I could see a chef, his age is around 40s, he has muscles and an arrogant look, a sharp pointy mustache which made me wonder if he was taking care of it, putting a gel on it, using shampoo on it, because I could see he always touching his mustache as if his long time partner.

"Excuse me Mr. Musta- Mr. Chef, could I use your kitchen?"

"Hm? You want to use the kitchen?"

"Yes."

"Hmm... Why?"

"I must cook for young miss and little miss breakfast."

"Young...? I see... I'm sorry I will have to decline it."

"Why?"

I stared at him because declining a personal maid of young miss is as well as disobeying her order.

"It's not that I want to make it hard for you or I don't like the young miss but, the Lord said I should not prepare some breakfast for the young miss."

"Why is that so?"

The chef shrugged it off and smile bitterly.

"I don't know, especially doing that to a child? As much as I want to, I have a family to take care of. Hope you get what I mean..."

"Is that so? It can't be helped then..."

I was about to turn my back and immediately go to my master's place to cook there but the chef stopped me while using his hand to cover his face.

"Sigh... Here."

He picked something and what it was is none other than a pancake, a simple yet appetizing appearance that would probably help my young miss to be full.

The pancake was well cooked and no part is burnt, there the chef also gave me syrup for the pancake and butter.

"Quickly go, I don't want the others to see me giving you food for the young miss."

The chef said as he started to touch his mustache playing with it while closing his eyes.

Hm, humans aren't they seem to be...

I bowed at him but then quickly stopped me saying, he did not want such a thing, he even added two pieces of pancakes remembering the little miss.

I thanked him for his kindness, the chef is a great man, and despite the risk of getting found out, he still give me food for the young and little miss.

While walking so, I use my illusion magic to hide the plate in my hands, I create an illusion where I was walking without holding something.

I must say, my illusion is pretty good, I could do anything without the others knowing it.

I could even go out naked while in the eyes of others I was wearing clothes....?

Oh my, such thoughts came to me...

Ever since I transmigrated here in this body, I change, really change, I don't even know if this is how I am in my previous life.

Hm~

That bastard of a God, Even if I don't remember my past life anymore, I still knew he transmigrated me into the body of a girl, and maybe a pinch in my morals.

I do not know, or maybe it is just me being...me?

While I was lost in thought, I heard a shout not far from the dining area, I was about to get to my young miss room but oh what a coincidence.

I saw my young miss still outside of the dining area shouting at the middle ages maid.

"I ask you! As her nanny, you should take of her! The money that we pay for you is worthless against a lazy person and displays their master's order!"

"...and I say again, you do not hold authority young miss, please stop being a brat."

."ugh...! Once father heard of this he will..."

"Will what? Young miss, you should know by now that lord Cardigan held no..."

"Oh my~ young miss, why are you still here? And where is the little miss?"

Young miss looked at me with anger but soon change into surprise and confusion.

"You? Why are you here?"

"Apologize for not abiding by your order young miss, but as I was heading to your room, I heard the shout of my master's Daughter who angrily shouting at a pesky pest who has no power to bite but whose only purpose is to be slapped until it is unable to move."

I said without stumbling at my words gaining the malice of the middle age person, or was she the nanny?

"Young miss, where is the little miss?"

"...she was taken by the other maid..."

"Will the maid have to take care of her....um dirt in that place? No in her butt? The shit?"

Why should I hesitate to say it? Sigh...

Young miss stiffen at my words and then flush a bit forgetting the existence of who was now burning with anger.

"No... This person here as the maid to teach Amelia how to take care of herself..."

"Oh my... That's simply... Great?"

I mean, does little miss age have the right time to teach her about this?

I guess not. Because of how young miss look at me with bewilderment that was soon changed to anger, which means my answer is no.

"... But little miss is still a child no? So, forcibly teaching her something that she still couldn't do is something ridiculous, I hope the person who ordered that maid to teach the little miss does not have a problem with their brain."

"Brat, how dare you talk to me like that?!"

Finally, she decided to speak instead of fuming with anger.

"Who?"

"Ha! Such disrespect to your elders! I am the nanny of little miss!"

"You?"

"...are you mocking me?"

She said with her tone lowered due to anger which young miss hid at me a bit.

"Me? Mocking you?"

"You f*cking child!"

"Ah! You are a nanny!"

"What do you mean ' you are a nanny'!?"

"Ah, I'm sorry, let me rephrase it, you are the useless nanny!"

"You!!!"

She raises her arm and was about to slap me but I stared at her.

"So?"

She stopped midway as she heard my monotone voice.

"Why does a nanny act so immaturely on her work? Are you not embarrassed enough to get angry at a child like that? A nanny? You? Which one?"

"You don't get it!"

"Of course, I won't but I'm not an idiot that did not know what is wrong or right, maybe you, nanny, should know about morals? I mean, I could not see it in you, and will you stop being angry once a word comes to my mouth? It's not like your getting insulted, no?

Or are you having menopause?

That's just said if that was the case... I mean, do you even have a child?"

The nanny stiffened and did not answer for a whole, but then blinded with anger, she started to use her arms to hurt me, I was about to retaliate when I heard an unpleasant voice.

"What is happening here?"

I look at my back and saw a man whose age is around 27-29 years old brush back blue hair, and orange eyes, he wore a thick blue tuxedo and black jeans, a black vest inside of it as well as a black necktie, inside of its vest is nothing but a white long sleeve.

"Answer me, what is happening here?"

He looks at us with cold eyes making the others tremble in fear, that same goes for my young miss who was trembling in fear.

While I could only look at how laughable he was.

Using this technique to imply his superiority?

How funny, masters gaze is much more than 1,000 times better than his.

Still...

I just sigh...

'Such a nice first day of my work.'

It is even hard for me to control myself and not kill the man in front of me.

Zero: I did not publish a new chapter last week because of a simple reason, when I woke up on Monday, for some unknown reason, I was depressed, Everything felt like a burden to me, boring, I could only sleep all day long without a care, well at least it was mild?

I mean, it did not go to the point I will try to kill myself, again. Well I said my depression last week till now is mild but... I still tried to hurt myself for unknown reasons. So... It's not mild? so I could only sleep not to hurt myself but then again, when I woke up I was thankful I slept through the night, I mean, that is the only time I feel alright.

101