Chapter 7
3.4k 12 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Young miss, and little miss, let's go, both of you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"Uh...huh? W-what?"

"Pardon me, Young miss let's go to your room together with little miss to eat your breakfast."

I said while I purposely stretch the plate with pancakes, Young miss drooled over it while the little miss has stars in her eyes.

"B-but..."

"Did I give you permission?"

While my young miss is stammering from her words, she was not able to finish it as a cold arrogant voice came at the mouth of someone I was eager to kill.

I saw little miss crawling in fear and hid behind young miss who is also shaking.

Despite my age, I still know in my previous life I was an adult, a healthy man who likes to play with himself.

I was weirded out how I remember that but never mind that.

Ehem

"Greetings."

"Who are you?"

'The one who will pop your balls'

"I was assigned today as my young miss personal maid"

"I don't remember assigning one."

'Because your dumb that's why.'

"I was assigned by my master."

"By master, you mean that whor-"

Before he could finish his word I interrupt him furthering his disappointment.

"Excuse me but who are you?"

"Dare a servant to ask me of that question? It seems as if you don't know me."

'I would like to not know you honestly, for the first time, I regret not wishing the bastard god had a power that with just a flick of a finger I could erase someone's existence.'

"That is the reason why I'm asking."

'I know you but I actually did not want to know you, master deserves better. Though, a young miss wouldn't be born....'

Such thought came to me not minding who I was talking to, to be honest, why should a little girl whose age did not still reach the age of 13, rudely speak to a person whose age is 20+ years older than her?

I'm a great example, many would find this disrespectful and rude child, and it would be a great compliment.

And also, for some reason, I know I could beat this garbage without a problem.

I don't know if I was just arrogant or full of self-confidence, or maybe both.

But I can tell I could beat him, it is just an intuition.

I could kill this garbage without him knowing how he died.

Calm down, you must calm down

Jun master told you to control any negative emotion, the side effect of my bloodline might take its effect.

"Very well, I will announce my name to a disrespectful child who knows nothing but to blabber such a rude way of speaking."

"I'm not glad to hear it but very well."

The garbage glared at me almost as if he is seeing someone who will die soon.

I could only lie low waiting for his name which I'm not eager to hear.

I regret pretending not to know him.

"Breiry Owen Cardigan, head of the cardigan family, one of the six lords, the one who is the head of this house, and the guild master of number 1 guild, now... What do you say?"

"Hello Lord Cardigan, it is not a pleasure to meet you, I would like to please be on my way, not seeing such a delightful face of yours-eug, e-hem, please let me introduce myself as well, I am Jun... Jun Pearl, the little sister of Cynthia Pearl, the vice leader of Hestia guild, and the most trusted and powerful slave by my master, Glynda Octavia."

I'm sorry, did I not say I become a little sister with Cynthia Onee san a week ago? I don't know how they did it but, I gain her last name, and I'm happy with it.

"Little sister? A slave? Ha! "

The garbage snarled at me mockingly then glared at me seeing something awful for the first time in his life.

"A slave dared to talk with her master?"

Honestly, what's with this dare to talk to me, dare to that, dare, dare, dare, seriously? Gosh.

"Ah, please let me rephrase your wordings, it seems your ears did not comprehend my cute adorable voice, I am Master Glynda's slave, and no one but only her."

"And I have the right to claim what's hers."

'.....l.....l...'

"And why is that so?"

"Because I'm her husb-"

'.....k....ll...'

"Toot, toot, toot, please add Ex- on it, as in; Ex-husband... Ah please let me add this too, it is a great mixture of insults!

Ex- garbage of a husband, mind you, Lord Cardigan, I really think it well!"

"You disrespectful bitch! You won't even respect those who are superior to you!!!"

'Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill... Everyone... Will do....'

"Um, please don't add the word disrespectful with 'bitch'? It is already shown How do I act? But I might spare the word bitch though, I am aware I'm a bitch, no need for exposing it, thank you very much."

"!!! Hilda!!! Take this disrespectful child and punish her!"

"Understood."

A shadow blocked my light, and when I look behind my back, I saw a muscular woman, her hair is brown and tied in a ponytail, she is wearing a leather coat with fur on the shoulder, her tummy exposing a six packs abs.

She instantly grabs my wrist mercilessly, and I could stare at her, did I say a fact in this whole conversation, my face shows no sign of emotion?

The woman whose name was Hilda which I heard from that garbage mouth, tried to pull me with great force.

'She will do, amputate her! Break her! Make her body filled with blood! For...your...master...'

"Ugh..."

Something is wrong with me...

But my painful groan seems misunderstood by everyone.

Young miss who saw this panicked and quickly embrace the leg of the garbage and begged.

"Father! Forgive her! I will punish her myself! Please don't do something to her!"

Slap!

"Shut up and stay like an obedient child, you have no right to say such things to me."

He coldly said.

Calm down, don't let this negative emotion consumes you... Calm yourself Jun... Right...

'KIL!! KILL HIM!! KILL EVERYONE!!! Then everything will be quiet...'

"Guh...! It hurts!!!!"

The woman who is grabbing my wrist with his hand gripping tightly on my wrist smirk thinking I was hurting due to her action...

Various sounds of cracked voices that I kept hearing in my eardrums, keeps saying kill him, her kill everyone, get rid of everyone close to me...

My hand which was the one that was being grabbed flinched.

'If I kill everyone here, these voices will disappear, right?'

As I'm about to move my hands, a sudden force tackled my body, I was soon awakened, confused, anxious, and most of all...

Horrified.

"Please! She is my personal maid! I have the right to refuse this punishment!!!"

"Don't disobey me Charlotte Blair Octavia!"

"You have no right to punish her!! I'm the only one who could do it or mot-mommy!"

"You!!! Hilda! Take her now!!!"

"Yes."

Hilda who obeyed her lord's order pulled me forcefully.

Unfortunately.

She couldn't.

She knitted her brows and look at me.

As I stared at her, she shuddered and started to turn pale.

She unconsciously let go of my wrist.

But I grab hers instead, without anyone noticing the problem.

An extra started to shout, a familiar shout at least.

Without anyone seeing that I grabbed the woman's wrist and she could not let it go.

"My Lord! This personal maid of young miss threatened me! Said she will kill me and disrespect you! Right in front of young miss! She did not do anything at all! Please find justice for this servant!!!"

"What!!? You we-"

"Quiet  Charlotte, it was still her first day to be your maid but she already influence you greatly, how disgraceful."

"Father! I-"

"That maid, I WILL fire her, and you. You are not allowed to-"

"Excuse me for my rudeness but could you please shut up for a moment?"

As I said so, I gently push away young miss out of my body, then I twist the arm of this Hilda, losing his balance as he kneeled in pain while I still grabbed his hand.

"AGGH!!!"

"Oh my, what a sight~ it is unpleasant though."

I then threw her out of my sight crushing herself on the window, shattering it as she continue to fall.

As I did this, I made sure that my illusion is taken an effect, I used Illusion on little miss and young miss, I don't want them to see such a sight, they are still a child and they shouldn't see my action.

They might be traumatized because of it and worst, fear me.

So, What I only did in their illusion, seeing me knocking Hilda in the neck quickly losing her consciousness and some make take her away from us.

"Now then, first of all, the owner of this house is Master Glynda, not you, I am honestly wondering why you ate here, second, master Glynda allowed me to retaliate towards you, if something unexpected happen, I could hurt you for self-defense, Thirdly, you have no rights ordering my young miss around as you already divorce with my master and she wins the court of taking care of young miss. And lastly, fourth, 'Should you see my daughter getting hurt by someone, don't hesitate to repay it.', and that was my master order, so, Lord Garbage should know what will happen next right?"

As if he was responding to my word, lord garbage raises his arm gaining a bright light, his arm was covered by yellowish light, and its shape is like a blade.

"I wouldn't have killed you if not for your action, I was thinking of letting you go despite that killing intent earlier as you first saw me, but you give me no choice..."

He swung it down towards me fast enough for others not to see.

And as it gets close to my head, it soon stopped inches away from my forehead.

"What...?"

He frown at this and tried to pull it but to no avail.

"Oh my~ it seems my killing intent leaked out, now please get out of our sight."

In an instant, a small hand appeared on his cheek, he could not even react, with widened eyes full of shock he received the slap of a small adorable hand on his face.

Slap!!!

With that, as if it was comical, and earned me confusion, he was spun into the air six times, which is unbelievable.

I look at my hand and think.

'Well, should I name it?'

With that, the woman before, or Hilda came back and glared at me with both anger and fear, she lifted the head of the cardigan family and moves away, of course, everything that happens is different from the viewpoint of my two adorable misses.

They only saw lord garbage walk away in anger, and the maid who was right now looked away from me due to fear is different from their eyes.

What they could see is the faces of the maid full of shock at their lord's action and a sneer cast from me.

I sigh and looked at the floor where the shattered plate, the pancake was stepped by that woman and could no longer be eaten.

"Young miss, little miss, let's go...?"

Young miss tilts her head in wonder at why I suddenly turned quiet, and little miss seeing this did it too, tilted her head and act as if confused when she was actually clueless about everything.

But that is not the reason why I turn quiet...

I thought it was already gone because the voices disappeared...

But... It came back with the worst... Hallucination...

Young miss's head, at the center of her face, at the top of her nose and nose bridge, a single cut line appeared that getting bigger that reaches her chin and her hair place.

Their as if I was in a 3D horror movie.

A pale blood finger came out inside of her cut line face, slowly opening her skin and producing lots of blood, the one finger turn five and then turn with a palm, and her young miss face which looked like a fairy now turn into flesh with veins, the pale bloody hand continue to descend in her face until it reaches to where a head popped out, my young miss head explodes right in front of me with a few brain parts hit my face as well as blood.

I could only look in shock, and many more emotions I could not describe right now.

The head that came at my young miss head was flesh with tissues and veins head and body, black hollow eyes, and a mouth where no teeth and tongue.

It soon spoke in a cracked and horrendous voice.

"...Jun? How can you be like this?"

Huh?

What?

Huh?

"Don't away..."

I look at the side where little miss was, Her appearance is like the being who came out of my young miss's head.

What expression could I make?

I avoided them as I know this is my side effect working, I look around and see the surroundings.

The hallway... Is full of blood, with a severed head and body, the body of that garbage and those maids earlier.

But what catches my eye was the skinned face that hanging on the wall.

It was the face of my master, Glynda and Cynthia one san, their face was hanging as if it was an art, I saw their body chopped and scattered everywhere.

I began to tremble and sweat coldly, I could hear my heart beating faster enough for me to think I was having a heart attack.

"Jun???"

I look at my side again and I regretted it.

The body of my young miss is still standing, however, the head and arm of the creature are in her now half-head.

It spoke again with the widest wicked smile as its hollow eyes turn crescent.

"Whyy...dddiidd yyyoouu kkiill uusss?????????????????"

I started to have rough breathing, I could feel myself losing air to breathe, I just stood while I was clutching my chest.

I saw its flesh arm slowly reaching for me and I could only do nothing but stare at it

'Calm yourself, this is only a side effect, a hallucination, it is called devil's whisper okay? It's fine, it will be gone soon, okay, right... Relax...'

Even if I tried to calm myself, I could still hear cracked laughter in my ears, I want to smash my head into the wall hoping for it to stop, I was about to run and hit my head on the wall but, a hand gripped my maid uniform.

I look at her knowing how she looked right now, but I am finally able to calm myself at the sight I am seeing.

"Jun!? Are you okay?"

"...yes My young miss, I'm only thinking how truly adorable I was for Lord Cardigan did not able to hurt me and only walked away in anger."

".... Stop making stupid words."

"But I'm not."

" stop, just... Let's go to my room but, can you put away the pancake? "

"Understood"

As I comply, we began heading towards young miss's room, while I quickly cooked new pancakes.

They eat well, liking the pancakes I made, after many minutes and talking to each other, little miss bid goodbye.

I, her personal maid was only standing and closing my eyes as I could hear voices again, I don't know when they will be gone...

"Jun... Lie yourself here."

"Pardon?"

"Don't make me repeat what I said, Sleep on my bed, you need rest."

"....yes, thank you...young miss..."

"Unn..."

As I obeyed her, I rest myself on my young miss bed, smelling an alluring scent, I manage to fall asleep successfully.

I woke up after noon, it was shameful of me to sleep in my young miss bed, but young miss laughed it off saying how ironic I was.

I continue serving her until night when she is sleeping, I left after knowing she fall asleep peacefully.

"Now then... I still have unfinished business to do."

*

*No one's POV*

A maid whose maid is in her 20s opens her door room, and as she enters her room, she closes the door.

As soon as she close the door, when she turn her back, there she saw a silhouette.

"Do you believe... In mirrors?"

The made started to tremble, and with weak trembling knees, she quickly reach the door knob and tried to open it, but a dagger flew towards her stabbing the door.

"Ee-!!!"

The maid did scream but something wrapped around her mouth, making her unable to scream.

"Now now, don't try to do anything reckless, that thing in your mouth is sharp enough to cut your head with ease, so I must warn you not to scream, wave your hand it means yes. Take your time."

It takes a few minutes before the maid could calm herself and waves her hand.

Jun who was waiting still looking at her reflection in the mirror and said with a monotone voice and no expression on her face.

"Great, now sit there on the bed."

The strings on the maid's mouth loosen and moved away from her, the maid looked at Jun in fear, confusion, and bewilderment.

With mixed emotions, she could not help but think that the little girl in front of her has the guts to hurt the head of the cardigan, one of the six lords, she was too arrogant not knowing her action could lead to fatal consequences.

"Now then, let me ask again, do you believe in mirrors? Hm?"

With a hint of fear and confusion the maid asked.

"W-what do you mean do you believe in mirrors?"

"Well, you see... I don't believe in mirror

Do you wanna know why?

Because they don't show you, who you really are...

Because they just show you what you look like

However, if you stand someone up and put a FEAR right in front of them.... Well, now that... That shows you, exactly, who they are... Hm?"

The maid is trembling with each word that comes out of her mouth, the maid could not help but wonder how much more terrifying is this maid than the lord she was serving, she feared she will be killed right now.

She could feel it.

That the little girl who is talking in the mirror is crazy...

Insanely crazy...

"So... Tell me something, when I make your face look in that mirror, and trust me, I will, I wonder, what kind of a woman are you, because I will know it when I hear it...

So... Let's do it, Miss Aneth, let me see who you truly are."

The maid knew, after this situation... If she somehow sees tomorrow, the way she lives will change into terrifying life.

*

*Jun POV*

After speaking to the maid Aneth, I went back to my room and jumped on the bed, and stared at the ceiling.

"What happen earlier is...terrifying..."

After experiencing that, For the first time, I don't know what to do, it just so happens that for some reason, every time a young miss touches me, it will be gone but then will come back again after a minute.

The side effect or the devil's whisper loses its effect when I am finally able to sleep.

But...it was still outrageous, what I have seen is nothing but traumatizing.

"Sigh... That's not it..."

I could feel it... Apart from my change.

"Master... We underestimate the side effect of my bloodline..."

Does that even a hallucination?

No, I just can't accept that is just a hallucination. If it was, then it was terrifying, horrifying.

"It is fitted for its side effect title..."

Truly, at first, I was confused about the title of my side effect

Since my bloodline has a skill name of angels, I thought why did the side effect title be devil's whisper, not angel sin?

Now I know why...

Those voices were like the devil's voices urging me to do something...

It is scary...

And I could feel it...

As the devil's whisper taking its effect this morning.

I realized it after I talk to that maid, Aneth...

I felt like...

It was truly the whisper of the devil...

Slowly eating my sanity...

And driving me into insanity...

And I feared who I may become if I succumb to that situation...

____________
Word count: 3463

Well damn🤧 this was a long chapter, comment if there is something wrong, I'm hesitating if I should cut this into two parts but I decided not to.

And I hope I explain the side effect of her bloodline. Hopefully so, Because it has a huge influence on her behavior once this first volume finishes.

110