Chapter 17
1.7k 12 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ladies and gentlemen, This is Jun, Jun Pearl at your service, it has been a decade since this happened, it was truly, heart-wrenching, tears of joy, breaking legs towards sexually-...... and...  And...  And...

And...

"truly - the pinnacle of idiocy towards mankind, I'm ashamed of having-"

"Jun shut up for a moment."

"Gladly."

Hello, This is Jun Pearl, your Adorable, lovable,  cute, beautiful,  with a pair of amethyst eyes and an angelic face, the most faithful maid of Young Miss Charlotte Blair Octavia and a slave of Glynda Octavia.

And right now, I am staring at my pitiful master, with a gift of a brown teddy bear big enough to triumph over me and make me feel humiliated.

Oh my? Did you think something shameful over this line?

Stop it Jun.

Stop it me, I'm so bored I am just standing here in front of my young miss's door for over an HOUR already, staring at my master who would not even knock on the door or do some action.

Yes, Jun, and what's more irritating is that the teddy bear is bigger than yours.

Yes, Jun, I want to grow but I have a problem with it.

Jun we should now talk to Master.

That's right me.

"Master, may I get a word of self-reality check.?"

"Jun, Not right now..."

"It has been 1:5:38s, Master, I already started to talk to myself and I might or might not need a therapist."

"......"

Master, looked down and I sighed.

"then Master, I will do it in your stead."

As I was about to knock on the door.

Master give the teddy bear to me, I was a bit surprised that I almost lost my balance, it was too big.

"ma-master, this is too big for me, I... I don't think I can handle it..."

Master's eyes twitch and irritatedly said.

"... Shut up, your wordings are so wrong."

"But master! It was too big, my body won't be able to handle it! at this rate,... No matter how much I want this...  Thing, I would rather make my young miss take it."

"for Fu- Jun, just...  Zip your mouth, if others hear what you said, it may cause a big misunderstanding...  Damnnit, Just shut up!"

Master said and then continued "And look how much you want it?!  You're hugging it and you won't let it go!"

"master, having such indecent thoughts over a kid is bad."

"Fu-freaking... Jun, you are not allowed to drink milk for a month!"

"master, I deeply apologize for my rude, indecent, and innocent remarks, please forgive this foolish me, and don't punish me with such a outrageous condition."

Before my master could even speak, my young miss's door opened and we saw a sight of young miss who just woke up with an irritating facial expression.

"and who dare to disturb this miss sleep!?  Where is Ju-...!!! Mam-mother?!"

I swear, I know young miss was about to say 'mama'

"... Yo, Char."

"Master,  is that how you speak to your Child?"

Master glared at me and I could only shut up.

"w-what are you doing h-here?"

"......."

My master did not speak but walked to me instead, grabbing the soft fluffy teddy bear much to my dismay, and giving it to Charlotte who grasped it in surprise.

"yours, keep it..."

As she said this,  I could not tease my master on how awkward, and stiff she was, I was only looking at young Miss who cutely hugging the big teddy bear which almost hide her, she then popped her head to peek and innocently whole still bit sleepy looking at my master.

Oh my...  What is this adorable creature...

"...what are you doing here?"

My young miss cautiously said, hesitating to voice out her thoughts, but I know my young miss is happy to see Master because of how much she was fidgeting.

"... I manage to get some free time and...  Want to see how much you improve..."

"yes..."

"Young miss, don't mind my master, she is just like you an idiot and could not say what your or she truly felt."

"Jun it is not time for you to butt in."

"And I presume that I now have a time to butt in the conversation since you talk to me, young miss."

"That's not what she meant jun, My daughter and I talking, and I am planning to make a bond with her."

"and what I could only see is two-awkward and idiotic people who will probably sit there at the table and won't talk to each other."

"Jun shut up and I will make-"

"--sure that you Jun will become our spoke person!, Gladly master."

I said as I butted in her words, I quickly sit on the chair and make myself like a judge judging a person on how I judge them towards their judgment.

"now then, Please proceed, don't mind me, think of me like I don't exist."

With that said the two sighed at the same time and both sat in their bed far away from me.

I notice that My young miss place the big teddy right on her pillows, and I used my illusion to create an illusion of myself,  master would notice this but she was too focused on Miss so, I am lucky.

As soon as I reach the teddy, I hid behind its back and hugged it, I giggled secretly as I indulge myself in the fluffy and softness. Not minding the conversation between the two.

This thing makes me feel good and I am loving it, I hope young Miss will accept me to do this together...

".........do you want to go to an amusement park?"

"hm...  can we go with Jun...?"

"Yeah, she should also enjoy it..."

"Then, I want to go there."

"why do I feel like you will reject the idea if I did not permit Jun to go?"

"That's just your imagination, where is Jun?"

"you called?"

I said as I peeked my head behind the teddy's back.

"Jun! What are you doing to my teddy!"

"... Becoming one of Mr. Teddy,  Teddy does make me feel good."

"? Why?"

"Because-"

"Okay, Jun shut up, don't influence my daughter...!  And get out of there, I will buy you one on your 11th birthday..."

"yes."

I was sad despite not seeing it on my face, I still want to be with Mr. Teddy,  it was too comfortable to hug him.

Sighing over the feeling of emptiness, I stand up and walk towards my young miss.

"have the two idiots finally had a mother-and-daughter moment?"

"Who do you call an Idiot!"

"Young miss, look at the mirror and you shall see the idiot."

Suddenly, I moan painfully as my head meets my master fist, although she uses force with a pinch of a finger, it is still painful.

"mouu..."

"stop teasing her Jun, I will ban you from drinking milk..."

"Fine..."

"and who knows, Cynthia might really leave you to buy milk."

"Master!?"

I said as I get close to her, I know it was just a joke but for some reason, there was a foreboding feeling that Onee sama might do so.

"oh come on, it's not like the first time that Cynthia did that, where else can you drink milk?"

"I-I'm sorry, it seems that I misunderstood..."

Thankfully, it does not have THAT kind of meaning....

Thinking about it, if I lost Cynthia onee sama or my master, I might really end up insane,  after all, they are my only family, Young Miss included.

"Jun later, meet me at night."

"Yes."

"mot- Mama, why do you need Jun at night?"

"to pleasure her young miss."

"???"

-SLAAM!!!

Another fist was slammed onto my head and I had that coming.

"sigh, Little Bum, I had something to do with Jun..."

"the 'pleasure you'???"

"wha-no..." Master glared at me and I could only raise my head with a smug face, though my face was still expressionless you get the point.

Master gritted her teeth and held her forehead.

"No, you are still a child, and no not the pleasuring me, it is not good to you because you are still a child."

Young Miss pouted and make a groaning noise.

"but Jun is the same age as me."

"Young miss, what my master wants me to do is..."

Master glared at me as if telling me to shut up and not make misunderstanding words.

"either killing someone or protecting you from assassination."

"..."
"...."

Both of them turn silent with different expressions, Young miss face was full of shock, confusion,  and terrified. While master was angry at me for telling the truth.

"apologies master, but Young Miss has the right to know."

"Jun she is still a child!"

"that same goes to me master, and Young Miss should really know this because...  She just...  Need to know?"

With that said, young miss caused an uproar of surprise, thankfully none heard it except us.

Young Miss was silent and trembling at the thought of her assassination without her knowing.

Maybe I force it that much?

No, I don't know if telling what was the truth is helpful, but I want my young miss to be aware of this.

Her naivete will be used it upon her after all.

"then.  Do Jun become my maid to protect me? How about the other maid?"

"Miss Loweiss is responsible for keeping you, guard too, while I was assigned for your convenience."

For example, becoming your sex slave was not a bad idea.

"t-then Amelia!"

"They will not young miss, or I would like to think so..."

"then assign The other maid to be with Amelia!"

"master?"

"Sighed...  Fine, this is too fast..."

"sad, maybe your brain could not process it, master."

"Jun, for one week you are not allowed to drink milk, don't look at me with pitiful puppy eyes, that won't work now."

!!!!!!

No!!!!

**********

{J-Island}

On an Island that has a gigantic volcano, and dead trees around its field failing to see an ounce of life.

-Mo~a~n~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~grrrr ~ ~ ~ ~

Inside of the volcano...

Magma was spilling in, something moved the ground and an earthquake soon comes, the ocean started to shake as the land started to create a fissure.

Lava soon came out but it was not the time- for the volcano to erupt.

But something, something that disturbed the Island...

-gaaasrrrrrr!!!

A monstrous scream devoided of life was heard around the island, white clouds soon scattered on the island, and soon smoke appeared...

The time will come...

Until a huge catastrophe befell upon them.

__________
Zero: I'm slowly gaining motivation...  Just a bit morree...

68