Chapter 27
1.8k 14 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, I was saying, shouldn't she be open towards me?

My lotte is a stubborn person, what do you think I'm lacking?"

"I-I don't think there's anything you're lacking, but..."

"But?"

"Maybe...you can tone down a bit being uh..you know......

........what kind of conversation is this anyway... Just Why... "

Mr. Yustav slams his face on the table as if giving up, As of now, no teachers are coming, I look at the sky and I can tell it's already around 9:30 am.

".... Why am I the person who should be hearing this...."

I tilted and stared at him before I opened my mouth.

"It is because you are interesting Mr. Yustav, that's why I like you."

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THAT?! You're making a misunderstanding here!!!" Mr. Yustav said and murmured "...here I thought I just got confess earlier, turns out, she just want to be friends...."

"I deeply apologize Mr. Yustav, if you misunderstood my upfront way of speaking, Don't worry, I'm not interested in you, Even if you seduce me I might only knee-kick your friend over there."

I said while I'm pointing my eyes at his crotch.

"....haa... I feel like my normal life is escaping behind my back."

"...I don't understand this normal life, you enrolled here in this prestigious Academy, no, maybe you got a scholarship? Anyway, since you enrolled here then your normal life will be not normal. Although... This is normal, I don't understand your way of normal life."

"Gah...as I thought........ I should have rejected it."

"...hm... If you have a scholarship, then Why are you here?"

"Well... It doesn't matter, anyway, why do you think no teacher is coming here?"

"Because we are an insignificant insect? If that's how the teachers think."

Mr. Yustav just deadpan stared at me as if saying 'You serious?'

I tilt my head and open my mouth.

"Ah! Don't worry, I am not one of those insignificant insects, however when it comes to you... I'm sorry I think insects are too wrong for you, then how about mites?"

"...that is the most horrible thing you could have said towards me, Why mites?"

"Because they are a part of the spider's family, and they are responsible for the itchiness of a person."

"Haa...this is crazy... I've been put into a mite..."

"Yes, because whenever I'm with you, I have this itchiness to tease you."

"Please...I beg you, everyone might hear us and come to the conclusion we are in some kind of relationship..."

"Hmm... That would be a problem."

"Right so please stop-"

"Your girlfriend might get jealous but don't worry I'll make sure you won't fall in love with me."

"....I give up..."

"...don't tell me you don't have a girlfriend?"

"...... What are we supposed to do here when the teacher is not coming?"

"...very well, it seems that Mr. Yustav is a virgin and still doesn't have a girlfriend, since you want to change the subject I will answer you."

"...this is crazy..." Mr. Yustav murmurs.

"In my calculation, no teacher will come here, it is still the start of our school, The rest classes are in the lowest class, some would probably be dropped out or challenge someone to heighten their rank, however, you have to win.

Some would be desperate at the treatment and will recklessly challenge a person with a rank below 800, however, ever since the start of this school, every first-year who just started here, 500-600 decided to drop out after 2-3 days

So, let's just say, after three days the five lowest classes, all the students will drop out, out of 20 people, 19 will leave. And one person will stay, those who stay are those who don't want to give up.

Now, after three days, a teacher will probably come and introduce themselves, How they will treat us is unknown, but for sure there will be discrimination, especially among those who are in the last of the ranking."

"...if that is true...then this is not the best Academy at all... Discrimination... Haa... I should have enrolled in The number 2 prestigious school Joan Academy... How did you know it anyway? "

"I agree, you are the type of person who doesn't want some trouble, however, I bet your luck is disappointing."

I said not answering his other question.

" ...... It's incredible how you know me even a bit."

"Fufufu, of course, I will know those who I found interesting."

"So, you are treating me as an entertainment?"

"If you put it that way then, so be it, but I'm thinking of you as my plaything, of course not in an indecent way, I just have a feeling you will get  in the middle of Chaos."

"......God...."

"Ah, look at the time, look, Mr. Yustav, it was already 11:30 it is already our break, should we go?"

"...can I say no?"

"Unfortunately, there is only Yes, so come now, I will introduce you to my Lotte."

"...what did I drag myself into..."

"Rejoice, Mr. Yustav, you will manage to talk with my adorable Lady, My lovely Charlotte, however, I must warn you not to make a move on her, it's not just she will reject you but also you will have to confront me."

I said while I looked at him, For some reason, he stiffened and sweatdropped, his reaction was interesting I couldn't help but genuinely smile.

"...seriously, you just smile which is not fake...do you enjoy seeing me suffering or getting scared?"

"Unfortunately, It may seem so, I wonder why."

I place my palm on my cheek and close my eyes, thinking that what he said is true, It is making me delighted for some reason, this is not a feeling of having a feeling for this person, instead, I don't understand what it is.

"My ~ it seems like I really have sadistic traits."

"Which is somehow terrifying."

"Fufu, is that so?"

While we were walking in the hallway, I decided to put my arms on his right arm, I purposely nudged my breast to him and looked at his expression with anticipation.

However, I just saw his neutral expression which I tilted my head.

"This is unexpected, I was expecting you to blush or stiffen due to my action."

"...you can't expect me to react to something when there is nothing at all."

"...nothing at all?"

"Yeah, I mean, there is no grow-ugh!!!"

I punch him in the face and lightly hit his stomach with my shin forgetting the fact I am wearing a skirt that might have been seen by others.

"I'm still growing!"

Then touched my skirt and glared at the man who was blushing, He got scared, and avoided looking at me.

"...d-do you h-have to went too f-far...damn...it's hurt..."

"Hmmph, that is the punishment for insulting a lady's growth, I'm still 13, in three years or so, you will see my growth and you might drool."

"...I have a feeling that would be imp-... Possible, yeah, it is possible that you can grow more beautiful..."

I smile and put my arms around him again.

Then I heard some murmur

"Is she a bitch?"

"That might be so."

"Wow, does that mean she will accept any man?"

"Hmmph, a shame, She is beautiful but the way she acts is disgraceful..."

I don't care about what they say to me, but if this continues my lady's name would be damaged.

"Hey... Will you stop hugging my shoulder?"

"Hmm, if you say so... It seems that Mr. Yustav is a bit angry after hearing those words."

"Tch, aren't you?"

"I'm used to it."

Yes, I'm already used to it, especially when the guild of my previous master is still alive, Lots of companions there are gossiping behind my back, and it seems I am more used to it.

"... Let's go..."

"However, if it's Mr. Aoyama, I actually don't mind.

"... W-what?"

"Hmm, you're the second person I grew affection for, not in a romantic way but something else."

I must say, I was also surprised, after all this body is rejecting men's touch, even their smell.

However, for some unknown reason, this body feels comfortable around Mr. Aoyama, just like my lotte, and the smell of men is making me feel gross, Ah, I must also say I have a sensitive smell.

By the smell, I could describe a person's personality.

And in Mr. Yustav's case, he doesn't smell at all.

Not in a bad way, but in a good way, it was...pleasant if I put it into words.

... Ah

"It was also because Mr. Yustav's scent is pleasant and it's making me feel comfortable around you."

"...shit....stop it...seriously..."

I looked at him, tilting my head as I saw his tip ears were red.

"Did you perhaps get a critical hit by my words?"

Mr. Yustav avoided my gaze still blushing, I put my thumb and index to my chin and started contemplating

"...As I thought, those words from the manga are effective."

"What...?"

I did not hear his voice in disbelief, I just continued talking to myself which he could hear.

"If those words are effective to Mr. Yustav, will it also be the same to my lotte? Hm, I must try, I want to see her blushing....... Hm? Mr. Yustav, what's wrong?"

"...bruh, nothing... Just my expectation grew worse and began to regret it."

I tilted my head not understanding what he meant.

We finally go to the cafeteria and I am hoping I will see my lotte here, Based on her personality, she doesn't like to be part of the rich people type, this cafeteria would be in her taste, a cafeteria for commoners.

And as I thought of that, I noticed a commotion, I saw many people looking in one direction, I looked into it and saw.

I brightened up as I saw my lotte but then it turned dark immediately.

Right beside her is not an important person but the second male lead and his lackey.

He is trying to get a score on my lotte, I can see my lotte is uncomfortable, she probably wants to punch him.

I went there fast which surprised, Mr. Yustav but I did not mind it nor have to turn my head at him just to answer why am I acting like this.

...How dare he...

I saw the second male lead put his arm around My lotte.

"My lady..."

I said emotionlessly.

"...Jun"

"Hm?  Ah,  a cute lady,  although not beautiful like me,  she is second to none in your beauty don't you think?"

I stared at him emotionlessly with dull eyes, I then slapped his arm that was on my lotte, he was surprised, he was about to speak.

"Please put down your disgusting arm on my lady, your existence is making her uncomfortable, if possible, you should not come here, you are so unpleasant that it made me want to puke."

I said without flinching.

"Ah, also tone down a bit, I could see your lower part standing, lusting for someone who doesn't even your girlfriend... How Unpleasant."

I said which was heard by everyone in the cafeteria.

44