Chapter 28
1.5k 22 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence...

The bustling sounds in the cafeteria where friends talk to each other,  gossiping to each other were forcefully stopped as the soft voice of a girl with a trimmed black hair said something no one could pretend not to hear.

"What... ? "

I look at the person who is angry at the sight she is seeing.

(weird... )

This is not how she acts in the story,  what changes her?

I have no way of knowing it.

What kind of butterfly effect did it trigger when I remember my memory?

No matter what I think about it,  Jun is already like this but this time she is forcefully making her move without thinking.

Is it because of the death of everyone?

....

Although I said that,  thanks to remembering my past life,  my depression toned down.

"... Such indecency for an ugly duckling girl like you. "

Said the man oh who is the second male lead in the story.

Although I decided that I wouldn't follow the plot,  that doesn't mean I wouldn't think about it.

I need that information which can be my/our future.

However, this situation makes that path begin to change.

After all,  shouldn't this second male lead supposed to be fall in love on Jun?

As soon as he saw Jun,  he immediately fell for her.

I can even remember that line where he fantasizes about marrying her and creating a world of imagination together with Jun in a wedding dress and says...

"Ah... My reflection in your eyes is so beautiful... How pretty... "

I was disgusted by that line and felt terrible when I could not forget about it.

That's right...

I am Charlotte Blair Octavia,  the Villainess of this story.

And Jun...  My maid is the main heroine of this harem story...

In the story,  my mother and I hadn't had contact till the day she died.

One day,  Charlotte saw her personal maid,  Jun with her mother happily walking side by side.

Jealousy drove her in to harass Jun.

She longed for love that she couldn't feel plus the abuse of the servants in that house.

She becomes twisted and starts harassing Jun who is one of the people who cared for her.

Blinded by jealousy and longing for love.

Charlotte did not realize what she was doing was just pushing away those people who cared for her.

After the death of her mother,  Charlotte did not feel a sense of loss,  instead was only met with emptiness.

She soon gets engaged to Emmanuel D. Carlwiss,  the second male lead who is a narcissist.

And only wants Charlotte to become his object of reference.

In short,  he wants to look at Charlotte and insult her for how ugly she is and how much of a beauty he is.

This made Charlotte...

Anyway, enough of this.

I should think of what I must do in this situation.

Although what Jun said is funny,  this is still dangerous as just like what Jun said,  enemies are in our surroundings.

She knows this but Jun completely lost it after she saw me with this guy.

Is this something to be disregarded?

No the flow of the story should still happen,  although it will,  a huge difference is something I cannot fathom.

Remembering my past life is a huge butterfly effect.

If this changes more.

The story can be dim as our future will become useless.

Which will be a great loss to me.

I have to do something,  although I don't know why Jun is different from how she was depicted in the story.

I must act properly as her master.

I glared at Jun who also looked at me and bitterly looked down.

I see,  she still knows her position but failed to prevent her... Irritation.

I know... 

Jun has feelings for me but can I call it love?

Or Jun fear that she will also lose me.

I'm not sure what she truly felt about me,  I'm not dense enough not to realize her feelings.

I was just surprised if the Jun in the story felt the same way as the Jun which is in front of me.

Did her feelings also start to diminish after meeting the protagonist?

No,  I shouldn't think about the story what I should do now is to take action in this situation.

Suddenly,  I felt a chill in my waist like something disgusting touched my body.

I looked down and saw an arm wrapping around my waist.

Instinctively,  I grab the hand and twist it much to my dismay.

"Agh!! "

I blinked then realized that the hand that wrapped around me was his hand.

I let it go and looked at his painful expression.

"hehe... "

I heard a chuckling to a certain person and I could not help but sigh.

There is no turning back.

"I apologize on her behalf,  what my maid said is something she should not do..."

"Lotte... "

I glared at her and she looked down.

???

She smiles.

She's not?

Must be my imagination...

With that said...

"However,  I cannot fathom that a person like you would do such a thing in front of the public, more so when we do not have a relationship, to begin with. "

I heard some grasp around my surroundings,  the face of the second male lead was something rare to be seen.

In the story Emmanuel is a man who hides his feelings from others and with high ego, It left a mark on my memory that he is THAT from the start.

Well, look at this kid standing right beside me.

A mad face clearly humiliated by what I said.

With just those simple words that I said;  his face turned ugly probably not what he was expecting to express in public.

"Wow,  look at your face,  ugly cockroach. "

Jun said without changing her expression,  Emmanuel looked at her angrily.

His face is completely red ready to explode.

He motioned himself and was about to attack Jun.

Jun just stood still and I did nothing because I knew who is Jun.

Before Emmanuel could move recklessly,  a clap was suddenly heard.

"Ho ho ho,  it is just the first day but today is unexpectedly well done! "

... The Dean...  What was his name again?

I was spacing out at that time thinking of the story setting.

"You children sure like to duel eh?  How about this why don't you fight in the arena 'Fair' and square? "

I noticed that the second male lead made eye contact with the dean and smirked.

"Then it would be great if the winner should gain a wish, right Dean? "

"Ho ho ho,  of course, you can have a wish or order someone to abide by your wishes. "

"Haha,  that seems to be interesting,  I do hate to dirty my hands however,  there is a day when I have to use this beautiful hand for justice."

....

What's with this stupid dialogue?

No,  I do not to hear it,  really?

It was so stupid that I could not utter a single word in my mouth.

Their conversation is too embarrassing to hear it close to my ears.

"Well then,  My lady,  I supposed it is my place to be your candidate for the duel. "

"Jun?  What? "

"Yes,  I will assure you not a single scratch can be inflicted on me...  Not even a hair breath. "

"you sure talk big pipsqueak. "

"thank you,  I'm confident on that part as well because I am worthy of it not to someone like you. "

"Very well!  I challenge you to a duel! Don't think I will take it easy on you. '

"you're so pitiful that you failed to realize that from the start you are already dead. "

"HMMFF!  As if. "

He walked away...

Everything was decided so suddenly that I didn't have time to react.

But I feel sorry for him...

Really...

__________
Zero:.. Hi...  I'm back...  I don't want to work...  God... 

39