39 – Unexpected guests
1.9k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That’s it, ojou-sama. Backstep, backstep, lean forward and palm strike.”

“Huff… Yeah. Thanks, Rose. I’m getting the hang of it.”

In case you’re wondering what I’m doing, it’s physical training. More specifically, Martial Arts training. I know what you might be thinking. Why would I need any training? Well, short answer is… I need better control over my body. It’s hard to explain. But the easiest way to describe the feeling would be having a driver license without actually knowing how to drive a car.

I do have the knowledge imprinted, but knowing how to do something and actually doing it are 2 different things. Rose did not even think of asking any questions. She obediently became my sensei.

 

“Ojou-sama, I’m sorry to interrupt.” (Stella)

 

“Stella rushed inside my gym space. She was breathing heavily.

“Stella, did something happen?”

“This is something you need to see with your own eyes.”

Stella quickly said that we should make our way to the balcony. For a second I thought that a riot started out, or worse, a rebellion. I started questioning myself if my rule was being disputed, but that was not the case.

 

“Huh? Is that… a meteor?”

Something was entering from the atmosphere. A bright flame was falling down near the desert area.

“No. It is too small to be a meteor. Something that small should normally disintegrate upon entering the atmosphere. Unless…”

“It’s some sort of ship or escape pod?”

 

“Correct. Our radars are also picking an S.O.S. signal from that thing, although it is encrypted so we can’t decipher it.”

Hou? Now this is interesting. Just what strange scenario is this? An invader pulling off a trick? Or a genuine desperate cry for help.

 

“Stella, call for Alisha and prepare 2 hover motorcycles. I want to check this out personally.”

“Right away.”

------

 

Driving a hover motorcycle is fun. It has no wheels and glides so smooth over the terrain, even a child could handle one of these. That being said, we made our way to the crash site. A large crater was indeed made. And in the center there was a large metallic structure. A mix between an escape pod and some sort of ship like thing. It’s a big structure. What the hell? I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s like a miniature base.

 

“Ojou-sama, should I call for backup?” (Alisha)

“No need, Alisha.”

I jumped down towards what seemed like a huge door. It had a fingerprint scanner mechanism. Obviously my hand won’t open it… then again, the best way to open a door is to knock on it.

And that’s what I did. *Knock**Knock*
The door bent with each knock until eventually it broke down. So we started walking along the corridor. This is some weird tech here. When we finally reach an open area.

“HAAAA!”

A proton axe came swinging from above.

*Clang*

With swift reaction time, Alisha positioned herself between me and the attacker, blocking the axe with her greatsword. As expected of my bodyguard.

 

The attacker jumped backwards. I got to see her better now. A busty female with orange hair and a combat nanosuit dress. She also had two horns coming out of her head. That means she’s not human.

 

“I won’t allow you to take another step. Intruders have no right to harm my mother!” (???)

“Hmm? I think there might be a misunderstanding here, miss. You’re the one that crashed this thing on my planet. It’s only natural for me to inspect an event like this.”

“Your planet?” (???)

“That’s right. I am Kizuna Amun Ra. The ruler of Eleanor.”

“Don’t joke around. A little girl like you… I won’t be deceived!”

She once again leaped. I can tell that her physical strength is no joke. However her actions are all too reckless. Against Alisha who was preparing her counter… she has no chance.

 

“Mirin, don’t! Cancel that attack.” (???)

Another voice was heard from the darkness. On instinct, the girl stopped her charge by rolling to the side. That was the right call. If she would have continued that attack, Alisha would have easily parried that and sliced her arms in the process.

But I was more interested in the owner of the voice who soon came into sight. A dragon. A large golden western type dragon was hiding in this place? For real? What’s a dragon doing in space anyway? Although they have been implemented in Fraxinus Online they have little interactions and it’s not even a playable race or mount.

 

“Please pardon my daughter. She is young and has a hard time discerning friend from foe. Mirin, that person isn’t lying. Your dragon blood isn’t fully awakened yet. But her PA aura is bigger than anything I have seen before.

Miss Kizuna, I would like to have a chat with you.”

“Hou? And that’s how dragons have a chat? By randomly attacking people and not even introducing yourselves? Baring your claws and size at me?”

“Forgive me. I guess it would be easier to have a conversation if I also took human form.”

A bright flash of light blinded both me and Alisha for a few seconds. When the light show was over, in the place the dragon was sitting before, now stood a beautiful woman with huge breasts, long red hair, orage eyes eyes and an elegant nanosuit. She also had a pair of horns. And the aura around here is still that of a fierce dragon. Still… both these 2 girls are beauties. If they truly are mother and daughter I wouldn’t mind having an oyakodon with them.

 



“Allow me to properly make the introductions. This overprotective child is my daughter, Rika. And I am Queen Osa. One the 3 wives of the Dragon Emperor Nilius.”

“Dragon Emperor Nilius? If I am not mistaken, isn't he the ruler of Dragonia? The largest planet in the Alevia star system?”

“That is correct. Or more precisely, he was. Miss Kizuna, I am sorry for crashing into your planet. But it was the only course of action we could take. Our planet… Dragonia… is most likely lost by now.”

“Lost? I don’t understand what you mean.”

“Miss Kizuna, I landed here… fleeing to save my life and my daughters. Our race is doomed. Most likely… me and my daughter are by this point the last true dragons alive.”

“Woman, you’re not making sense.”

“The Breeder Queen.”

“!!?”

“That’s right. She came for us. And most likely… she will turn her gaze towards this planet next.”

“Alisha, lay down your arms.”

“Understood.”

“Miss Osa, was it? You caught my attention. I would be interested in hearing your story. Would you accompany me to my palace? I will provide you with food and water. You must be tired.”

“We gratefully accept. Mirin! Show your respect right now!”

“Yes, mother! I deeply apologize and I thank you for your hospitality!”

Poor girl. She’s so stiff and scared of her mom. But that’s not what I am worried about now. The Breeder Queen, huh? That’s really bad news.

72