40 – The Breeder Queen (R18)
3.2k 9 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Fraxinus Online, you could say that the known universe is divided into 5 major military factions. The Amalthea Empire, The Vanderbach Federation, The Concord Association, The Valenia Empire and finally, the Breeders.

 

Players would eventually encounter one faction or another for story purposes only, however choosing a faction doesn't impact your gameplay or restrict you in any way. After all, all factions had a common enemy. The crystal life-forms. They assimilate everything they come across, asteroids, spaceships, people, everything. There is no way to communicate or reason with them. It's either shoot them down and then gather the remains with extreme care, to make sure they don't reassemble themselves, or get swarmed and consumed.

 

However, out of all the factions, the most twisted were the Breeders. An alien species that is a mix of insectoid features along with reptilian ones while also retaining a humanoid constitution. An imperfect species that was always hunted down.

 

As the name of the faction implies, they have one main characteristic. The ability to breed with any other species. Conquering planet after planet, they only think of expanding their own species. Those who submit, will be kept alive as slaves under the laws of the Breeders. Those who fight back are eradicated.

 

The Breeders don't necessarily have the best gear in the universe. But they do have sheer numbers on their side. Try imagining Thanos's army from the Avengers movie series. 

 

All this is thanks to their Queen. However the Breeder Queen is probably the most twisted one out of them. Huge breasts, a long lizard tail, insect wings and a face filled with fangs. Not to mention her 2 meter height. Yet even with all this she still had a feminine and alluring charm.

 

High exposure clothes that have her chest almost spill. Her shorts put emphasis on her ass.

 

She’s exactly an avatar of lust.

 

The Breeder Queen in this novel is somewhat based off the character created by the artist xpray.
Bellow is a link to an R18 picture, which for obvious reasons I can't make it fully visible here. For those who want an image of the queen, feel free to follow the link.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6345465

 

And right now, this monster of lust…

 

"Uoooooooooo! Stooop thiiiiiiis! Cuumiiiing!!"

 

A male coquettish voice reverbs the palace chamber. This wasn't the Queen's personal chamber. This palace was on Dragonia. And her victim was none other than Dragon Emperor Nilius. The Dragon Emperor resembled a bulky lizardman with superior muscles and scales tough enough to repel a proton gun. However this man was crying before the Breeder Queen.

 

"Aah~, you’re cumming already? boring. I expected more from someone who had 3 wives."

 

The Queen shakes her waist on the man. 

 

"Your dick is small…You don’t have a lot of semen…You’re really a boring man."

 

"Haahaa…W-what’s with this monster. I thought I could protect my people…"

 

"You're people are already dead by now. The ones that did surender will surely be sent back to the breeding colony. But that's not something you should worry about, right now. It's time for another round!"

 

The Queen who’s in cowgirl position, began to move her hips.

 

"W-wait a minute!"

 

"Nope~♪"

 

"I-I can’t let out anymore!"

 

"You’re miserable. But, look, look~, it’s getting even harder."

 

"I-I can’t! Why is it going against my will! Aaaaaa!"

 

The Queen isn’t using magic to make it erect. Even so, the body of the man reacted obediently.

 

"You knooow~ I can amplify the sexual desire of my partner. Just how much semen you still have in your stock?♪"

 

"Aaaaa! Stop thiiiiiis!"

 

"Fufu, hearing men scream makes me aroused~♪"

 

"Aaaah! Coming out! it’s coming out!"

 

"You’re cumming again? That’s fast. Booo. Such a puny amount."

 

Nilius’s eyes whitened as he ejaculated. It’s not a metaphor, he’s literally crippled.

 

After having sex with the Queen, and ejaculating inside of herー his spirit was squeezed out, and the Dragon Emperor died. That is the most terrifying fact about the Breeder Queen Echidna. She always ends up killing her sex partners.

 

"Echidna-sama, did you kill another male?"

 

The familiar Melia came near the Queen. She’s taller than Echidna, it looks like she’s an elder sister.

 

"It can't be helped. Even this pathetic creature could only last for 12 rounds. So far I haven't met a single life form that could go beyond 20. With this insignificant semen… it's barely enough for 30 eggs."

 

"It can't be helped. There is none who can withstand you."

 

"Say, Melia, regarding his wives…"

 

"One of them managed to escape. The other 2 are detained." 

 

"I see. Well, bring them to me. Both of them are beauties. I'll force them to take on a humanoid form and eat them up."

 

Echidna was dangerous in many ways. On her right hand she had 5 rings. One for each finger. And each ring had a very special jewel attached to it. In Fraxinus Online, this character was never implemented as a boss, but her authority and power was scripted.

 

She is someone on the level of a raid boss, having tremendous power and possibly an infinite PA pool because of those rings. Each stone is the equivalent of a Philosopher Stone.

 

The Breeder Queen had one more secret. She didn't necessarily need a male to reproduce. She can do it even if her partner is a female. Beautiful women is her favorite food. Don't be mistaken. She doesn't literally eat them.

 

She can also make a dick grow through the magic of the rings and impregnate her targets. A female breed by her will get pregnant without a doubt after one shot. She will lay eggs. Then the process will repeat until eventually the female also dies. The Breeder Queen's genes are stronger, so the egg will always turn out to be a breeder. Only slight variations will occur depending on the partner.

 

"As you wish. I will prepare them."

 

"Also, regarding the one that escaped…"

 

"We calculated the route, Echidna-sama. She will reach an unknown planet. But it is a planet with living organisms. It's called Eleanor."

 

"Excellent. Then once we are done here, set a course for that planet. That will be our next target. I wonder if this time we'll find someone that can live up to my lust."

 

"Understood. I will get the troops ready. We will hit them as always then. Nobody can match our forces, after all."

 

"Indeed. We need to prove that our species is the superior one in the entire universe."

69