47 – Kizuna vs Echidna part 2
1.6k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAAAAAA!!"

 

My screaming continued for almost 2 minutes. Normally I would be very vulnerable in this state. But literally the earth itself was shaking under my force and the sheer pressure made everyone's jaw drop. So I didn't get attacked. This was literally a Super Saiyan 3 moment. And eventually I managed to complete my transformation. 

 

Everything started to settle down.

 

"What the….!?"

 

I can understand her shock. Phase 2 completely overhauls my looks. I grew taller with a body similar to an adult but… my chest was still flat-ish. A late teen/very young adult with short brown hair on the outside, but on the side facing towards me, my hair appears to be pink. The hair is wavy, but its also braided on the sides. Besides my neko ears I had a headband with small horns protruding from it, and has a white highlight on the aforementioned horns facing towards the front of my face. 

 

Eyeliners that are a dark shade of peach to compliment my eyes, which are now glowing like the stars of the sky. The Empress Armor also adapted to my new look.

 

If you want a visual aid I guess the closest thing I had in mind for Kizuna's 2nd form is Kirin from Azure Strikers Gunvolt 3

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm ready to beat you to a pulp now."

 

"Kuh. Don't think I'll be intimidated by that light show earlier. You grew up a bit. So what?"

 

Red color again. She was preparing a powerful punch. Her fist struck and I catch it with my palm. A powerful shockwave blew away all the dust and pebbles away from our contact, and although the ground cracked under my feet, I didn't move a single inch from where I was standing. You're dealing with a different beast now, lady.

 

I drove my hand into her stomach, easily pushing her away.

 

"Hmph. Not bad."

 

Another charge. Left foot, right fist, tail swipe. I dodged all of those with my eyes closed and with minimum body movement. No, this isn't Ultra Instinct. It's simply the difference in power. Since I didn't put any restrictions on Kizuna's second form, I can't be beaten by something at this level.

 

"You bitch!"

 

I start intercepting her blows with my right hand to break her assault. Then I threw a powerful uppercut with my left.

 

"Awwk!"

 

I quickly shifted my position behind her. For someone looking from afar it would have looked like teleportation. I followed up with a kick. The impact slammed her into the ground and created a large crater.

 

"How dare you look down on me!? Hellfire Inferno!!"

 

Hellfire Inferno was a powerful fire attack that was similar to a dragon breath. 

 

"Yare, yare."

 

Out of all the elements, fire is literally my signature element. It's useless against me.

 

"Reversal Flame."

 

The moment I said that, the flames turned purple and instantly switched direction and returned to assault the Queen. 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

 

Visible damage was dealt to her. She groaned violently.

 

"You little… I'm going to destroy you!"

 

Blue light again? 

 

"No matter how strong you are, nobody can escape time. I will pound you to a pulp, and you'll be helpless."

 

Step after step she got closer to me. And as she prepared to slice me with her claws…

 

"This is…!?"

 

I grabbed her hand.

 

"Impossible."

 

My eyes were glowing brightly.

 

"I've accustomed to this already."

 

One of my main abilities is being able to analyze my opponent. This isn't time manipulation. She's manipulating my senses. Slowing down all electrical signals to the brain. Hence, no reaction can be made. As if you're stuck in time. But if I internally circulate PA electric energy, this field becomes pointless.

 

A powerful punch to the stomach. The Queen violently coughed blood, but it seems she didn't pass out. If anything, she really is tough.

 

"What… kind of monster are you…?"

 

"Calling a lady a monster is rude, you know?"

 

As I got closer to her I could see it in her eyes. Fear. She's probably someone that never experienced fear before. And as I took one more step… I dropped to my knees.

 

*Pant**pant*

 

Shit. It's starting to affect me. Phase 2 is draining me harder than I thought. I'm completely exhausted.

 

"Hou? Looks like you overestimated yourself. Did you gamble on that quick power up and now you're paying the toll? You are a formidable enemy. But it seems victory is… GUAAAH!!"

 

Once she stood up, pain assaulted her in the stomach.

 

"Seems like it's starting to kick, Echidna."

 

"What the hell did you do?"

 

I took out the syringe that Molly prepared for me. When I punched her stomach, I also injected the substance in her. Even if the bond isn't 100%, it seems it's working.

 

She squirmed around for a while until finally her screams stopped.

 

"I injected you with a special substance. Your brain can't possibly understand, but I'll put this simple. Congratulations. You're sterile now. Your cells have been reprogrammed and now… you can't lay eggs anymore."

 

"What… that can't be…"

 

That's right. Despair bitch. You tried crashing my planet for the purpose of reproduction. Now I took it away from you.

 

"With that, there really isn't any need for this fight anymore."

 

"Do you realize what you have done? You little…"

 

"Enough! I'm tired of your games. Steal!!"

 

Satou Kazuma would be proud of me. But yeah. My goal wasn't her panties. This is a thief's skill. Normally it's pvp oriented, but given my status right now, I can use it in any scenario. And the thing I stole… was her rings.

 

And I immediately tossed them in my dimensional pocket, sending them to my treasury.

 

"Kuh… this can't be happening to me…"

 

"Shut up. You're finished."

 

I kicked her again and she was sent crashing against a rock. Without those things she's harmless. It's about time… my body can't handle this much longer.

 

As I wanted to get closer to her and finish it…

 

*ROOOAR*

 

Before I knew it breeders were surrounding the rock the Queen crashed into. Fuck. I'm not in a good shape to wipe out the army. This was a mistake on my end. I assumed that nobody would come near our fight. And Lisa's drones are too far away for backup. Shit. Or at least that's what I thought.

 

A pink skinned breeder stood in between me and the Queen. They really look similar.

 

"Melia… thank God. This bitch… has ruined our way of life. Kill her! We must murder everyone on this fucking planet. It's the only price I will accept. I…"

 

However the breeder named Melia turned around and… stomped her foot on the Queen, forcing her head into the ground.

 

"The day has finally come when I… no. When all of us don't have to take orders from you anymore, Echidna."

 

The pieces are starting to add up. She must be the one that sent the coded message. This is going in a good direction for me after all.

65