CH4: Trapped
2.1k 11 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Extreme pressure gripped his body and squeezed him down the catfish’s gullet. Disgusting purple flesh pressed against him from all sides as the opportunistic carnivorous bottom feeder forced him down. Squelching noises sent vibrations through his body as he was forced to endure crushing terrible forces before falling atop something wet, furry, and still twitching.

 

Slowly Silas opened his one and only eye to see matted wet brown fur in the dark stomach of a grappling-sized catfish. He moved across the body as it tried to move and break free, surrounded by horrible guts.

 

A glob of stomach acid fell on him at that moment, and he flailed as pain wracked his body.

 

Screens popped up one after the other, saying he was being burned by catfish stomach acid. A new screen appeared every second that ticked by while the furry creature below him thrashed.

 

Briefly, he saw the creature’s tail pop up while peeking through his half-closed eye. His health was halfway down already, and he didn’t have much to lose. A plan came to mind that could save him if he was quick.

 

He felt the hentai skill activate as he slipped into the only safe place he could find. It was good that the squirrel was female, or he might have had to go down the dirt road. The burning from the acid quickly passed, and he wondered, how did that catfish swallow a squirrel?

 

The acid still damaged him but at a slower rate. His health wasn’t falling down anymore, which was good. But, unfortunately, he doubted the squirrel’s body would last long. He kept the rodent clenching from pushing him out thanks to his suction cup mouth. After sticking to the squirrel’s insides, he felt his first taste of blood flow down his proboscis.

 

Level Up

Silas lvl4

+2 Stat Points

Regeneration 7

 

Level Up

Silas lvl5

+2 Stat Points

Constitution 9

 

While he feasted on the squirrel’s blood, the burning he felt from the acid finally stopped. That’s when he felt something awesome happen. It was like his body learned from the experience; it was something to do with his slightly higher regeneration and constitution, which clued him in on prerequisites for skills.

 

Thanks to your parasitic nature, receiving damage from acid, and higher stats, you have adapted and gained a passive skill.

New Skill

Acid Resistance: Beginner 0% - The user receives less damage from Common Acid.  

Threshold – Endure A Bovine’s Digestion Process.

 

After feeding for a while and gaining two whole levels from the little bit of squirrel blood Silas was able to drink, he felt ready to face the outside. Silas let go of his sucker and felt the squirrel’s vaginal opening push him out. The second he was free, the burning returned.

 

If a leech could scream, then Silas did as he felt himself burn worse than before. The raw pain forced him to fold in on himself, becoming as small as possible. After hatching, he was only a tenth of an inch larger, and rolling up into a ball made him no larger than a blueberry.

 

Before he thought about it with his eye closed, he moved back to his only refuge. The second he was inside the squirrel, he felt the pain recede. Silas felt glad for some small mercies like a lack of a nose. He had a sense of smell but lacked the disgust a human mind would produce. Thanks to the dripping stomach acid, he had to keep his eye closed so he didn’t see as much of the disgusting insides of his refuge or the catfish.

 

He sucked himself onto the squirrel’s vaginal wall and started drinking what blood Ms. Squirrel’s weak heartbeat could send him. Silas was sure it was more asphyxiation than his bloodletting.

 

Ironically, the dumb bitch’s cursed skill helped him survive where normal skills failed him.

 

He checked a few windows that popped up while he flailed from the acid.

 

You are inside a stomach. Hentai tag Vore activated, granting one instance of Shield.

You are inside a vagina. Hentai tag unbirth activated, granting one instance of Shield.

 

While it was a faze he wasn’t proud of and would rather die than let it be known, he looked it up. Silas was glad he searched it. Shield was a buff that increased physical defense and could be stacked. Since he was tiny and easily crushed, focusing on surviving before any flashy powers would be better. He was a leech; getting into small places, getting a meal, and leaving should be his only concern. Being swallowed by a catfish had been a major setback, but he could turn it into an opportunity.

 

Level Up

Silas lvl6

+2 Stat Points

Constitution 11 F+

 

 It felt like he crossed a threshold of some kind. Suddenly soothing energy filled his body, and something dribbled out of his body. Silas turned his body, making a smile as the fluid continued to pour slowly out of his body. Of course, he could stop it if he wanted to, but why should he.

 

New Trait

Mucus – 15% resistance from Normal Acid unless salted or scorched.  

 

“Get out of here and kill them, kill all of the adventurers. Don’t you want to avenge mother?”

 

The voice was unexpected. Silas hadn’t thought he had been trapped inside a fish long enough to hear voices. Who was he, Jonna? He didn’t answer the voice and decided it was for the best.

 

“Stop ignoring me. I command you to seek them out and purge the scum from the swamps.”

 

Silas continued to pretend he couldn’t hear the voice and went back to drinking the squirrel through his bendy straw of a tongue.

 

Level Up

Silas lvl7

+2 Stat Points

 

“If you invest in strength, it will help you against the acid.” The voice said.

 

Strength 9

 

“I knew you could hear me, kill the adventurers.”

 

“No,” Silas told the voice and went back to sucking the poor delicious squirrel’s life force.

 

“Why I helped you. And it would be smarter to invest in the skills stat if we weren’t trapped here. That’s what I did, and I reached rank 7.”

 

“Mother?” Silas asked.

 

“Kill the adventurers; don’t be an unfilial son.”

 

“No, I’m going to get stronger and kill my bitch of an ex-wife and her father, whoever that is,” Silas said.

 

“What about me? They killed me before you were even born. All because I wanted enough Ichor to have strong children instead of rank 1 leeches.”

 

“Damn, that sucks.”

 

“Tell me about it; you could have been much more.” Mother said.

 

“No, the squirrel’s heart stopped, and that was the last of my easy leveling,” Silas said.

 

“Oh, that isn’t good none of your other siblings fell in my blood, so you’re the only one who inherited my spirit of vengeance.” Mother said.

 

Meaning if he died, no one else would care about her vengeance. At least she had some investment into him if she was telling the truth. After Christianity turned out to be either wrong or very misleading, Silas wasn't the trusting type. How was he supposed to know his ex-wife was the messiah and committed adultery. He set that aside for the larger problems ahead of him.

 

Calling her mother even in his head felt wrong to Silas, but he couldn’t help but do it. It was one of those things that came with his new nature. Like how blood tasted like a strawberry-flavored red bull with a dash of the ichor stuff mother talked about. He felt something land on top of his currently sinking submarine, and it was moving.

 

Silas Flex lvl1

Rank: 1

Species: Leech

Trait

Invertebrate – with no bones to speak of, the user gains a 20% decrease in blunt damage.

Reincarnate – Double the chance to learn new skills.

Mucus – 15% resistance from Normal Acid unless salted or scorched.  

Stats

Health: 10 F

Mana: 10 F

Stamina: 10 F

Constitution: 11 F+

Regeneration: 7 F

Strength: 9 F

Speed: 5 F

Charisma: 5 F

Skills: 5 F

 

 

Skills

Leech: Beginner 7.09% - Gain experience by drinking blood.

Initiate Threshold: Feed On vertebrate – Complete

Parasyte: Beginner 1% - Gain resistance skills when feeding on other living things. 

Initiate Threshold: Feed on 10 different species

Predator: Beginner 0% - Hunt other life forms to gain experience.

Initiate Threshold: Consume 10 different species

Human: Beginner 3% - Maintain human intelligence and memories no matter the form.

Initiate Threshold: Build A Shelter

Hentai: Beginner 10% - Damage reduction when feeding into a kink from search history.

Initiate Threshold: Feed 3 tags

Acid Resistance: Beginner 12% - The user receives less damage from Common Acid.  

Threshold – Endure A Bovine’s Digestion Process.

56