Chapter Forty-Five: Clone Training of the Sexual Kind (R-18) – Part Two
3.1k 43 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck me, my liege,” Sekh sultry whispered. “I want to hold my body against you...”  

“Okay… Let’s go to another room—”  

“Uhh... Is that necessary?” Tilde said. The bed had bedposts big enough for her to sleep on. She looked up from her handkerchief pillow and wiped her eyes. “Have you forgotten you blew a load in her mouth when we were bathing? And you know you did that in front of Niva? Besides, she’s fine with it.”  

“How can you be so sure?” I asked.  

“Because I asked her myself? While you gave Big Tits a protein milkshake, I asked ole mono eye if she had any problem with our Master having sex, and she shook her head. She doesn’t even mind if you do it in the same room. Besides, she can’t exactly see you two going at it like rabid bunnies. So go ahead and fuck. Add some clones if you like. Use Irisa, Ichiha, or even Kokan. Or what about Aello? She’s kinda hot. And you got Mira, too. You've seen Gloria and Arella, so why not fuck them until their clone pussies are raw and sore? Maybe stick it up their ass? Why don’t you use your map to find someone sexy? The world is your sexual oyster. Even if it might be weird and invasive, I won’t tell anyone. Besides, you need to practice. Controlling a clone isn’t easy, let alone when you have five of them.” Tilde flicked her wrist at us and laid back down. I heard a quiet yawn, then stared at Niva. She was sleeping, turned away from us, but if it was okay with her...?  

“Sekh? Are you fine with that? As long as it isn’t...”  

She took my hands and held them to her chest, enclosing them around her tits and making me squeeze them. “Yes, I am.” Nodding, I used [Mitosis] and [Shapeshifter (Chimera)] to make a clone...  

Of the woman I loved most in this world. 

Sekh stared at her doppelgänger, gasped, then sweetly smiled. I could have chosen anyone I wanted for our first time with a clone, and what better person was the very girl I loved with all of my heart? With a simple command, the clone crawled onto the bed and sat on her knees beside Sekh.  Both sets of eyes were staring at my erection, but only one had flushed cheeks. 

“Both of you... Lick me.”  

“At once, my liege.” Sekh leaned down and licked the left side, her wet tongue starting strong at the base and flicking off at the tip while the clone tongued my balls. If I wanted to, senses could’ve been shared between it and me, but I didn’t want that. I was happily reaping the benefits of pleasure without tasting my own cock. 

“Fuck, that feels so good...” I grabbed both their heads and rubbed their ears; the real Sekh’s effort improved while a hand went to her moistening pussy. Then the clone moved up my shaft and lewdly slopped up Sekh’s left-behind spit. Upon ordering them to kiss, they wrapped their lips around my dick from each side—one tongue went high and the other low—to complete my command.   

Seeing Sekh kiss a doppelgänger? It was hot... And sexy. 

“My liege...” Sekh said with her mouth full. Hearing her try to talk while occupied with my dick turned me on. She turned her eyes up at me and saw that I was pinching and groping my nipples with Mira’s arm.  

Slowly, they moved up and down, only stopping at the tip, and I couldn’t stand it anymore. A second penis appeared beside the first, and both quickly swallowed them. Sekh knew just how I liked her tongue, and she wasted no time providing me the ultimate pleasure. But the clone was clumsy and unrefined in her technique.   

“No... You must do it like this,” Sekh whispered, taking one long lick from my balls to the tip of my penis. Then she swallowed it all in one go, held it in her throat, then pulled her head up. Thick strands of spit connected her lips to it, then she loudly and lewdly sucked on my testicles while my cock laid on her face. “It’s so big and hot... I love how it tastes... Are you getting close?”  

The clone copied her movements, and I had two very beautiful girls suckling away on my four testicles. Their cheeks brushed against each other, and saliva and spit transferred. Their eyes fluttered with affection and a desire to be covered in thick semen. 

“Ahhh~~~~ I”m cumming!!!” I cried, releasing my seed all over their faces. Sekh moaned and shivered, then stared at her clone’s semen-covered face when I canceled the second penis. She looked at me with a hand slipped between her glistening thighs, but I wagged my finger and pointed to the clone.  

Immediately, she understood and pushed the clone to the bed, pressed her sweaty tits against her, then lapped up the semen. I came up behind her, grabbed a handful of her ass, and ate her out. Her lewd scent reinvigorated me, and Sekh let out the prettiest moan when I forced my tongue to grow bigger and longer to press against her pussy walls. Slime spread off from my hands and traveled to her chest, which jiggled because she was actively pushing against me to feel even more of my tongue.  

“My liege~~~~ Ahhhh!!!” Sekh came, squirting her delectable juices all over my tongue and face. Once she recovered, she helped the clone turn to her stomach with her ass in the air. A sexy, sultry grin appeared on Sekh’s orgasmic face, and she spread the clone’s pussy open. “Fuck her hard, my liege. You don’t have to hold back. Here, I’ll help you...” After slapping Clone!Sekh’s ass, and watching it jiggle, Sekh leaned forward to kiss the tip of my cock with her soft lips. Then a sexy lick later, she grabbed my shaft and carefully guided it in. “Is that what you look like when you’re doing me?”  

Instead of replying, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue while thrusting my hips. Sekh leaned up a bit more and tongued my tongue. Clone!Sekh’s inner folds gripped my shaft and tightened. Even pulling it out a little bit became a pleasant struggle because it meant I could plunge all six inches. Her juices squirted out. With each spank, the pressure on my penis only increased.  

But I couldn’t forget about Sekh. I was tongue-deep in her mouth while groping her jiggling breasts with my slime-coated hands. Everything was so slippery...  

And oh, so hot.  

Grunting, I shot a load of semen in Clone!Sekh and pulled out. By her own ability, Sekh broke off from our deep kiss and started to immediately suck my sperm-covered cock, licking it until it was free of semen. All the while, her whole body was being groped endlessly by slime that eventually made its way down to her pussy. She continued to suck me off until I came once more. With a full mouth, she turned back to the clone and shared my semen with her in a deep, passionate kiss. Sekh’s ass was raised and wiggling towards me, and she’d been waiting long enough.  

“MMnnn~~~” She bit her lip and turned towards me, a few drops of semen still dribbling on her chin as I fingered her. Slow and steady at first, I took her reactions into account when I transfigured little tongues on my middle and ring finger to scrape against her delectable inner walls. I felt every little ridge and fold, the sensation of taste transferring to the tastebuds in my mouth while jerking off. She flashed this ecstatic expression of lust before turning her lips back to the clone, whose mouth was still overflowing with semen. Her lewd-sucking noises followed me to another orgasm, this time spraying my seed all over the clone and Sekh.  

“Stop teasing me...” Sekh whispered in a cute voice. She placed an arm on her stomach and through her thighs to spread herself open for me, granting me a personal insight into the girl I loved the most. She hiked her legs over the clone and rubbed her glistening crotch. Jerking off, I created a second penis atop the first one, then entered the clone first. Next, I maneuvered Sekh’s tempting ass to just the right position and pushed passed the very weak resistance to experience the warmth of her swallowing my cock. 

The clone should be the same in every which way, but Sekh feels so much better. 

“I can feel it in my stomach... My liege... You’re filling me up...  

My thrusting was kept constant and focused, but before it became ‘stale,’ I changed the angle and speed to keep things fresh. Having to focus on two very similar yet different points of pleasure took all my willpower to prevent me from cumming too soon. Yet that was futile in the long run because I was getting in the mood. I wanted nothing more than to cover Sekh in my seed and hear even more of her delicious moans.  

“Louder!” I said, smacking her ass and hearing a delicious yelp as she followed my command. At the same time, a few vines sprouted off my shoulder and crawled and hugged Sekh’s luscious body. Once they wrapped around her tits, I added slime to them and a mouth to the tips to suck her breasts, but not before making one a penis and placing it in front of her face.  

She probably looked at it like a treat—or perhaps an extra bonus since she wasted no time trying to gobble it up. Between her exasperated moans, the constant orgasms, the squeezing of her pussy, the teasing of her nipples, and my fingers poking around her ass, we delved into a psychosis of inexcusable, lustful passion.   

I wanted her. She wanted me. We desired the other, and after a certain point, the only sounds coming from either of us were earth-shattering moans as we feasted and satisfied our concupiscent dreams.  

I didn’t even know when the clone vanished...  

The only thing I was aware of was one final orgasm that filled Sekh’s mouth and pussy, and one desperate cry as my balls drained themselves.  

The bed was an utterly sticky mess filled with fluids of all kinds, yet my first thought was of Sekh. Even while drunk on her taste, her feelings came first. I couldn’t be an idiot and go to sleep without checking on her. That was a mistake I’d made before, and I’d never make it again because a relationship like this was a two-way street. We each had to give and take, and right now, I was going to offer my feelings and take care to see that she wasn’t injured.  

“But I’m hungry as hell...” I whispered after tending to Sekh and smiling when it turned out she was only in a deep sleep. I had a few more pounds of that meat, so I cut off a few chunks and assimilated it with my slime to regain some biomass.  

The slime method is a hell of a lot neater than chowing down. Thanks to [Drain], of course. I guess this is how I’ll assimilate in the future.  

That didn’t quench my hunger, but I wasn’t tired. Not even a single bit. I attested that to my newfound physiology as a slime. To test something out, I cut my finger and saw blood. After activating [Slime Physiology (Chimeric)], I cut myself again. Instead of blood, green slime appeared, and my biomass decreased and not my HP.   

But I didn’t feel the pain. Slimes didn’t have nerves, right? They were a goopy mess of...something held together by the monster’s core. Killing one dissolved it, but I knew there was a way to end a slime’s life and have it remain whole. But that didn’t matter much when I was part slime. 

After changing something, I performed the test again, and I lost HP and biomass instead of one or the other, but only about half of each when compared to what I lost before. And I bled blood, not slime. The pain I felt was heavily decreased, but it was still barely there. 

Okay, so I can change what I lose when I get hurt. But I still need biomass to live. I must decide if it's worth it to remain as a slime, in terms of physiology, or if I should remain as I were... Having a mix of both might be better, honestly. But regardless of which one I pick, I no longer need to breathe or sleep. That’s good.  I don’t know if vacuum-like spells or abilities exist, but I won't die if someone cuts off my oxygen. 

I tried to be as quiet as I could while changing out the bed sheets and cleaning up Sekh and me. Tilde stared at me with a grin only a mischievous fairy like her could make, but Niva seemed to have fallen into a deep slumber.   

But when I was done, I slipped into bed under the clean covers and wrapped my arms around Sekh’s stomach. She enjoyed a restful, satisfying slumber, but I remained awake to think about the future. 

Mila + clone + slime + vines? Oh my!!!

Does Mila having sex with Sekh and a clone of Sekh count as a threesome? Or is it still a twosome? If the former, then yay! Mila had her first threesome!!!

But something important to keep in mind... Mila can pretty much mimic and order a clone to take the form of everyone she's met since the AI downloads a person's/creature's/object's visual data from the moment they meet. And yes, like Tilde said, Mila can make a clone and have it look like Gloria, Dirge's Holy Lord. Or even her guardian, Arella, the Dark Elf.

Now, this is my question to you...

Would that be something you'd like to see? Mila scanning her map for pretty girls and beautiful women, and having sex with them and Sekh via the use of clones? People she met before meeting Tilde and obtaining the AI are out of the question.

Or would that be too much of an invasion of privacy/out of character for Mila. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on that.

80