167 – A Fistful of Change (18+)
1.3k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgan was in a place of wonder, pressing and taking her hands off Aniseed's ass, watching her cheeks bounce back to a resting position with wide-eyed awe. Brandy had her head poked over her shoulder, hair brushing against Morgan's hat. Pressed into Morgan's back by Calcine and Lixi, Brandy tried to get Morgan's attention with a few nibbles to the neck, but Morgan had been worked up far beyond what her brain could handle. Her eyes were hungry for more and flashed as Brandy spoke, but the meaning of Brandy's words just sailed in one ear and out the other. For this Murkrow, there was only butt.

It would have been easy to leave Morgan to be sat on. Aniseed clearly wanted to see how far she could push Morgan's infatuation, but Brandy wasn't completely clueless about her newest partner's desires. Morgan loved being in charge of things. She'd enjoy things so much more with some control. Once her brain reset.

Brandy pushed a finger into Morgan's mouth, then ran it over Morgan's lips. The Murkrow blinked, suckling on the offered digit as she tried to puzzle out where she even was. It was a slow, gradual realization. Morgan looked around, blinking slowly, then down at the hands pressed into the most glorious ass she'd ever laid eyes on.

"I'm not dreaming." She croaked. "Right? I'm not. It's too perfect."

"If you're dreaming," Sparky grinned from down where she was kissing Aniseed's thighs, "Move over so I can get a crack at them."

Morgan growled, and her feathers bristled. Pressed up to them, it let Brandy feel the even softer fuzz they hid underneath, a gloriously decadent thing to be pressed into as Lixi and Calcine pawed at her. Her breasts, her tummy, and her thighs, nothing was spared from the pair. Brandy's head was swimming, her mind rapidly melting, and her core was absolutely burning up for some attention.

It made it harder to think. Brandy wanted them all to touch her. She didn't care who did what, but she knew that if they kept going, she would end up a fucked senseless mess on the sofa. Her body was already heating up at the thought of it. She felt like an overfilled glass ready to spill at the slightest touch. Brandy wanted to give in, but the rational side of her said no. If she wanted to make this the best night yet, she needed to keep a little control or at least help direct the rest.

Brandy gave Aniseed's ass one last squeeze, lacing her fingers through Morgan's so they could both get a handful of the deliciously plump flesh together. Spitfire's tongue curled around their wrists, teasing them as the Centiskorch stared at the pair with her own hungry eyes. Everyone wanted a piece of something. It was time to serve the appetizer.

"I love the way this feels," Brandy whispered to Morgan. "And I know you love it too. But there's so much more we can do, and I think you know that."

Morgan's breathing was deep and heavy, her chest heaving. Brandy watched Morgan swallow, the Murkrow's eyes focusing and refocusing. Morgan was coming back to her senses, at least a little.

"Let's get Brandy center stage," Morgan said, "Lixi, Calcine, show off the star of our show, please."

Calcine and Lixi shared a smile as they grabbed Brandy's side and picked her up, walking her forward. Sparky crossed her legs and sat on the floor, wiggling back and forth with excitement as Spitfire loosened her coils to give them space to drop Brandy in front of Aniseed. Brandy felt her heart flutter at the sight of Aniseed's cock. A smooth, silvery length that was already throbbing in anticipation, thanks to Morgan. It was as massive as the rest of her and just as artfully designed to break women. The soft ridges curving along the thick length made Brandy shiver with desire and nervous excitement.

"So here's my woman, fully dressed and fully beautiful," Calcine said, stretching Brandy's arms out to her side. "Lixi, you're a Gym leader's Pokémon. What's your professional assessment?"

Lixi hummed, rubbing her chin. She stepped around Brandy, her hands running up and down Brandy's body, cupping and squeezing. The Carkol's fingers trailed up and down Brandy's stomach, drawing a soft sigh as she felt the heat of her fingertips through her shirt.

"This is a beautiful specimen. The shape is perfect. Tall enough, there's plenty for us all to enjoy. Nice tits and an ass that I want to bounce quarters off." Lixi reached down and ran her thumb over the seam of Brandy's pants.

"Fuck, that's a great idea," Sparky said, "Spitfire, you have quarters?"

"I'm naked, where would I carry-"

"Aniseed!" Sparky cut in, "You've got a sick penthouse. You're clearly loaded. Do you have quarters?"

Aniseed smiled and flexed her hand. A jar on a shelf rattled, and the lid unscrewed, and quarters floated out of it and into her hands. She slipped one over her fingers, the metal gleaming in the penthouse light. "These are mine, though. What am I getting for them?"

"You'll be fucking Brandy," Sparky grinned.

Aniseed nodded, rolling the coin between her fingers. "I'm already going to get that. What else?"

Sparky looked back to Morgan. The Murkrow was watching, a smile creeping across her face as the conversation happened. "I know you have a game."

"Everyone wants a piece of her. Look at her. She's sweating at the thought of it. She's so hot." Morgan licked her lips, and Brandy's knees wobbled. "But who gets to unwrap her? We get to do everything to her tonight, but we're only getting her naked once."

"Well, clearly as the host-" Aniseed said but got shushed by Morgan's wing.

"You've already got a perfect ass. You're going to have to work for something." Morgan said, "Simple rules. We all take turns bouncing a quarter off of her butt and trying to get the best sound out of her. The winner gets to strip her down and the first touch of skin."

Aniseed tossed the quarter, catching it on her thumb and forefinger. "Brandy, turn around and grab your ankles."

"Who judges best sound?" Spitfire said, "Arguments about it aren't sexy."

"I'll do it," Brandy said as she bent to grab her ankles. Not being able to see any of them made her skin prickle. Her clothes felt so tight against her skin. "Don't take forever about it!"

The room was silent but for the sound of Aniseed flicking the coin up in the air. A click as it hit her fingers again, another, then a third. Brandy held her breath. Then with a sudden sharp slap, the quarter bounced off her ass.

"Ah!" Brandy yelped. A bright, high note. Imagining the look on their faces made her blush. "You better be enjoying this!"

"Loving it. Nice start." Calcine purred. "My turn."

Click. Click. Click. Brandy felt a hand stroke her ass.

"Hey! That's cheating," Sparky said. The hand squeezed firmer.

"I'm used to Morgan's games by now." Calcine said, "Morgan said the rules were simple. Bounce a quarter and get the best sound. No touching skin. She knows how loose those rules are."

"Guilty," Morgan said, the shuffles of feathers from what was probably a shrug. "Still, be rude to take forever. We're all waiting."

Brandy opened her mouth to say something, but as she drew in a breath, the heat from Calcine's hand washed through her, and she felt the quarter bounce off her butt. She let out a high-pitched whimper that she didn't even know she had in her. "Damn it," She whispered. "Evil."

"It was," Calcine growled. "Lixi threw that one."

"Not against the rules!" Lixi cackled.

"I worked her up!" Calcine gave Brandy's ass one last squeeze before bouncing her quarter. Brandy was too breathless to do much but give a sigh. "You're lucky you're hot."

"Come get kisses," Lixi said, "I'll make it up to you."

"Well, I've been robbed," Aniseed said, "But I'll enjoy the show. Morgan, you're next. It's unfair for the one setting the rules to go last. Try to impress me."

Morgan chuckled. "Okay, I'll take my shot."

The sound of metal hitting flesh rang out, and Aniseed gave a shocked gasp so loud it rang off the penthouse windows. The coin took a few seconds to land, tinkling off somewhere in the distance.

"Oh shoot, I missed," Morgan purred. "Sorry, Aniseed, I'll kiss it better. Don't be disappointed in me."

"That was beautiful," Sparky sniffed. "Brandy needs to inherit from Aniseed. We're going to have to get her fucked stupid after. Imagine having that in our hands."

Brandy's ears picked up little kissing sounds as she stared at the floor. It was so unfair that she couldn't see this. It was just like Morgan to find an extra special way to cheat.

Wait. The rules didn't say anything about Brandy at all.

Brandy swung her body round, getting an eyeful of Lixi and Calcine dancing tongues, while Morgan rubbed her cheek against Aniseed's butt like it granted wishes. A beautiful sight. The two left to go, Sparky and Spitfire, were conspiring while everyone was distracted. The two Bugs grins told her that she was about to see some cheating even Morgan would squawk about.

Sparky walked over, a quarter in her hand, and dragged a sparking finger down the back of Brandy's shirt. The electricity crackling along her spine made her squirm. Light enough, it was just a fizzle, but it still made her insides go all gooey. The potential Sparky had at her fingertips was so enticing.

"Keep bent," Sparky said, "I'm very short. I need a good target."

Brandy tensed her body, and Sparky hooked her fingers around Brandy's pants and pulled, slipping a hand inside them. It made her want to arch her back and press into Sparky's hand, but Brandy kept her pose so she wouldn't get Sparky out of the game. It didn't matter. Sparky's hand pressed against her inner thigh, getting a squeeze that made her gasp. "Good girl," Sparky giggled, her fingertips traced along the edges of her panties, tracing the elastic waistband. Her finger dipped inside, and she fluttered electric fingertips across Brandy's slit.

Sparky's finger ran up and down her folds, the fizzling sparks sending ripples of pleasure through her body as a coin bounced off her butt. Brandy moaned so deeply her vision blurred, her thighs twitching as she ground her face into the ground.

"Hey!" Calcine and Lixi snapped apart and turned their heads. "That's cheating! No skin contact!"

"Damn, guess I'm disqualified," Sparky grinned, holding up her fingers, a quarter still between them.

"And I'm pretty sure I'm the winner," Spitfire grinned, showing her open palms. Her coin was already tossed. "I really picked the best moment there to throw. What a coincidence."

"Yeah," Brandy burbled. "Winner to the Bugs."

Sparky high-fived Spitfire and went to sit on her coils. "We're both winners. Spitfire's going to squeeze me into a ball as she licks me into bliss. It's going to be great."

"This shameless cheating better come with a good show," Aniseed said with a shake of her head. "Enjoy it, Spitfire. I'm fighting you for her after the clothes are off."

"Oh, you'll lose, sweetheart, but I'm happy to watch you go down." Spitfire grinned as she slithered up to Brandy. "I'm the best choice anyway. You've already experienced how good I am at getting clothes off."

Well, at least Aniseed seemed more excited about getting at Brandy now, and Spitfire was right. She was good at getting clothes off. Hopefully, she was going to use that tongue again, and then, well, Brandy just had to survive.

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever written and also the thing I'm most proud of. 

 

22