175 – Resting for a Spell
829 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The path through the dimply lit mine was clearly marked, but it quickly became a maze if you went off it to explore. Tansy was absolutely sure her Trainer, Saffira, was out looking for Pokémon with her when they'd gotten lost. At least she didn't seem worried about being separated as she danced ahead of them, looking down every corridor they came to. 

"She's a Rock Ace!" Tansy called back to the group, "You're going to love her! She's not super tall like Brandy, but she's inherited from me, and I don't want to spoil it, but it makes me pant just looking at her. Even thinking about her, aaaagh!"

Tansy hugged herself, her hips wiggling back and forth as her tail wagged madly. Sparky grinned like an idiot at the hopeless, love-struck display.

"We're all like this when you're not around Brandy," the Joltik said, "Calcine spends her whole time telling people about your legs."

"I don't do that." Calcine said calmly, "Sparky does, but she can't finish before she starts drooling."

Brandy half believed that, though that had nothing to do with Pokémon and human relationships. Sparky would form a cult around her legs if given a chance. It was hard to believe Tansy was a Rock Type; her infectious energy was just so firmly Electric Type that it felt out of place it made Sparky appear serene. She swished her skirt to make her own Electric Type crackle with glee, just to remind herself she was still the number one gremlin in her life. 

"No drooling now." Brandy admonished. "We're helping out someone in trouble."

"No promises," Sparky grinned and touched Brandy's thigh. "You want me to behave? You're going to have to be less hot."

"Or more hot," Morgan said, picking at the bottom of Brandy's shirt with one hand. "With the right belly tee, we could make Sparky follow your every word."

Tempting, Brandy would have to see her swimsuit's effect before she committed to being even more distracting. Fashion was a part of being a Trainer Brandy had never been very good at. Maybe she could ask Maple for some tips; she'd always looked amazing while they'd been at college together, and it was hard not to get distracted in classes staring at her. It certainly hadn't helped Brandy's grades.

The sound of a small rock falling made Tansy stop dead, and the other three followed suit.

"Is that normal?"

"Mmm," Tansy replied, her dog ears twitching, "Sorta. Calcine, can you feel that?"

Calcine bent to press a hand to the mine floor, taking a few quiet breaths as she let her power over the rock diffuse.

"There's a thumping?" Calcine said, like a heavy heartbeat. "It's hard to tell where from. It's like it's all around us."

Tansy grinned. "Oh, there's thumping all right. That'll be Saffira. She must have found a Rock Pokémon after I left."

"She fucks so hard rocks fall?" Morgan said, "I find that hard to believe."

"No! She's fighting," Tansy said, giving Morgan a fang-filled grin. "Though she does fuck hard if you want her to, woof."

"Fighting without fucking, what a novel strategy," Morgan said, laying a wing over Brandy's shoulders. "Have you ever heard of such a thing?"

"Sounds a lot less fun," Brandy shrugged. She wasn't going to be embarrassed about her fighting style. It'd worked wonders so far. "She got into a fight without you?"

Tansy flicked her tail about thoughtfully, grabbing it to hold while she pondered it and turning in circles. Eventually, her ears flicked up in shock. "She wouldn't! She must be in trouble!"

Tansy darted forward into the darkness, and Brandy acted quickly before she got lost twice. 

"Tansy, don't leave me!" Brandy shouted and heard skidding on the rock down the side path. Tansy bounded back at speed, rearing for a pounce on Brandy. "Morgan, Gust her, please."

With a flap of her wing-like arm, a swirl of wind built up in the cave and caught Tansy mid-air, though it didn't stop her jump completely. She landed in Brandy's arms with a thump that blew the air out of Brandy's lungs. A boob squish was usually pleasant when it wasn't high impact. This one just left her stunned. 

Calcine grabbed Tansy's head in one hand, her messy grey hair sticking up in tufts between her fingers as she pulled Tansy off her. A hiss of steam spilled out of the corner of her mouth as she stared right through the rambunctious Rockruff. 

"Sorry, I thought you were in trouble," Tansy said, ears lowered. "I just want to help."

She was hard to hate, not just because she had a deliciously muscled stomach. She was just so earnestly pure in her intentions. Maybe Saffira handled her better, but it was down to Brandy since she wasn't here. She tried to draw on some of Trinket and Velvet's training and assert herself. First things first, understand your partner's needs and address them.

"That's fine hun. Helping is good. But let's do it right, take a breath for me," Brandy said, taking Tansy's wrists. "A big one, in through the mouth and out through the nose."

Tansy, bless her, didn't argue. She huffed in a truly colossal breath, puffing her chest out before snorting it all out in one big rush. She didn't look any less eager to run off again, but the simple action at least put her in the moment. 

The second step is to be clear in your intentions. 

"We all want to rescue Saffira, but you need to help us find her. This place is a maze, and running about it won't help."

Her Partners weren't saying anything, just watching. She could feel the pride radiating from Calcine and the leering interest from Sparky and Morgan. Brandy wasn't naturally assertive like this. She liked to give Pokémon what they wanted so much more. But what Tansy needed required her to be assertive, so Brandy tried her best.

"Calcine's got Rock Tomb too. You can both feel the thumping, right?" Brandy said. 

"All around," Calcine said, and after a gentle squeeze of her wrists, Tansy nodded in agreement, her tail swishing behind her. "Coming in consistent waves."

Strange. What would make a consistent thumping like that? A fight would be intermittent and fucking probably didn't shake the walls. It just seemed a bit much. Brandy couldn't think of a Pokémon with a heartbeat that loud. 

The third step is to keep it creative. Well, Trinket had actually said, 'Never let her know how hard she's going to be fucked' but Brandy was adapting this a little. Brandy offered a hand to Calcine, keeping one on Tansy's wrist. 

"Both hold my hand. When you feel a thump, squeeze it as soon as it hits."

"Oh, I get it," Morgan said, "Clever. But hold on, may I add a little something?"

Brandy nodded, and Morgan put her hands on Tansy's shoulder and pulled her away from Brandy. Then, she nudged Calcine the other way until they were on opposite sides of Brandy, her arms stretched out as far as they could. "Sparky, take Tansy's hip and walk her around when I move."

Sparky licked her lips as she got her hands on Tansy's hips and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Our team has the best plans."

"Focus, please." Morgan said, "Let Brandy show off for us."

"Thanks, Morgan," Brandy smiled. "Okay, when the tremor hits, your senses squeeze my palm."

They both squeezed simultaneously, but Brandy bit down the flutters in her throat at the pressure and tried to focus on who was first. It wasn't easy; her palms were sweaty, and the firm grip of Tansy and Calcine sent little thrilling jolts down her arm and into her heart. After a minute, she started to feel it wouldn't work, biting her bottom lip nervously as she tried to tune her own heart thumps.

"You relax, too," Calcine said with an even firmer squeeze, her fingers sliding to link with Brandy's. "Don't fight what you feel."

"Brandy," Sparky said, "I'll watch you. Just close your eyes and enjoy it."

So she did just that. Eyes closed, she let their grip guide her to spin in slow circles as they squeezed her hand. Tansy was enjoying it as much as she was, panting a little as she kept pace with Sparky. That light pressure from two beautiful women was not sexual but still a point of firm contact that made Brandy's heart leap. She hadn't planned for this triangulation plan to be romantic, but it was. It's like they were casting some kind of location spell together.

The next thump came, and she felt the twin squeeze.

Then, after that, there were a few seconds between each double squeeze. Her palms already ached, but it was in a good way, a warm throb she wouldn't mind some kisses on later.

It took time, but eventually Sparky called out. "Her arm trembles every time, quickest this way. Slowest on the other side."

Brandy opened her eyes to see Sparky pointing down a shaft and smiled. "I was worried it wouldn't work. Good eyes."

"The best eyes," Sparky smirked. "And you're welcome to them."

Brandy touched the side of her head, rubbing the skin just beside her eye. She'd practiced some with her eyes with Morgan's cards, and seeing in the dark had been nice. But she'd never really taken in detail like the slight tremble of a limb. She needed to practice more with her Inheritance. It wasn't just her Partners who needed to be sharpening their claws constantly. 

"Woof," Tansy fanned her face. "That was good. I could feel Calcine's Move coiling over mine under our feet. It was like a weird hug I've never had before." 

"Good?" Calcine asked.

"Love it. You're a good Rock Type. I hope Saffira's found someone as good as you."

Tansy was really free with compliments. Maybe that was part of her nature, to be a loyal fan of everyone she met. It was an adorable quirk, even if it left her a bit scatterbrained. They didn't keep her waiting, taking her with hands held down the tunnel Sparky had pointed out. Now they had the trick of it worked out. It was quick to repeat to orientate themselves as they worked through the winding passages, passing a few guide marks pointing them back to the main path as they went deeper into the wild areas. 

---

Up in the dark of the ceiling, clinging to the rock as tightly as possible so their purple fur blended in, a Pokémon smiled to herself as she watched the group pass. One Trainer was a treat, but two? Her sisters were going to feast today. 

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! 

I got 50 ahead \o/ 

Still cleaning mud off everything. I may be doing this forever.

 

17