8 – Heat Crash (18+)
9.3k 4 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Want to read 4 chapters ahead, and some other shamelessly horny stuff I write? Check out my Patreon.

It was a whole lot of effort to get here, way more than it should have been really. Most trainers failed several times before their first capture, let alone their second. Brandy had only gotten by with a lot of enthusiasm and quick thinking. Now she just needed to seal the deal.

Carkol's cloak was far more than cozy. Brandy was slick with sweat from heat like a sauna that'd slammed the dial right up to ten. Her hair was damp as she pawed at the Pokémon she'd lured into the steamy trap. Fully warmed up, Calcine's skin was softer than Brandy could have dreamed of once. The smooth rock had softened to form a creamy textured skin that Brandy couldn't stop running her hands over. Calcine was enjoying the attention. Stretched out, she rubbed her legs together and teased Brandy with presses of her chest to the Trainer's face. Drawing cute muffled growls out of Brandy as she tried to kiss a moving target.

"You're so pretty!" Brandy growled in frustration. "So let me at you already!"

"Pretty?" Calcine says, a note of shock in her voice. Orange eyes flaring as she presses her chest onto Brandy's face and makes the Trainer squirm with muffled cries. "I bet you tell all the Pokémon that"

"Well, they are all pretty!" Brandy said when she got free of the smushing for a breath of air, then dived back in to start sucking along her breast, rolling the flesh in her lips as she drew lines across the jet-black skin. "Want this real bad," she says in muffled tones, mouth very much full.

"I'll have to ask my new Trainer," Calcine gasped, not exactly holding firm against these suckling kisses. "Didn't even know I had her until today."

"This is very cute, but if you two don't start fucking I'm going to think there's something wrong with you both," the Carkol said, pressing her hands against the cloak and pushing them together like they were dolls she'd decided needed to make out harder.

The pair give muffled protests, but Carkol shows no mercy and rubs them together until they're both taking turns yelping in indignation and giggling from all the intense rubbing skin contact. She actually forces them to kiss, hands on both their hair as she brings their lips together. After an awkward moment, the pair, unsure if they'll survive defying her, give in to the soft lips before them. Wet, slippery-tongued kisses that Calcine had far more experience with, and she used that superior skill to overwhelm Brandy. The Trainer's head tipped back as Calcine wrestled with her tongue and pressed in with just the right amount of pressure to curl Brandy's toes.

The glowing red strings of the Binding Ball still held Calcine's arms firm together, so she had to use her thighs to maneuver Brandy into position. Squeezing tight round Brandy's hips and sliding her along the ground in thumping grinds against the cloak that got some delicious sounding moans out of the mind-addled Trainer. Carkol's cloak didn't burn against the skin, the rocks floating on it flowed to mold themselves around Brandy's body. Calcine was more than happy to use her strength to thump this makeshift mattress. The tugging on her Cloak drew a few surprised gasps from Carkol, which she tried to hide with a hand cupped over her mouth. It did a poor job of it and the pair might have noticed if they weren't so distracted.

Calcine was an avalanche rolling over Brandy, and she let herself get swept away, trailing hands along Calcine's curves as she was set into position. The hard length of Calcine slid across her opened thighs, and that cock was still more than hard enough to press into the flesh and make Brandy writhe with giddy thrills. Sparky may have been more to handle when they'd fucked, but Brandy had been through a horrendous amount of foreplay to get to this point, and it wasn't the sweat that left her soaking wet with anticipation.

She rolled her hips to meet the tip of that cock, Calcine's lack of hands and Brandy's eagerness making it all far trickier than it needed to be. The thick shaft dragged fiery lines across Brandy's stomach and thighs, every teasing touch to her waiting slit intense enough to make her see stars. Brandy's muscles tightened, ready for what was to come and left wanting. She began to moan in frustration, locking her legs around Calcine's to try steady her. Brandy pressed her shoulders back hard into the cloak-turned mattress, presenting herself as best she could for her would-be conqueror.

A few more failed attempts to penetrate and Brandy could take it no longer. She got her hands on it, sliding her arms between them so she can get a firm grip on Calcine's shaft. Brandy froze up the woman on top of her as Calcine felt soft human fingers wrap around her hardened cock. Brandy guides Calcine in, pressing the head to her waiting folds and then giving a few stroking pumps to prime the Rolycoly nerves. Those orange eyes blazed hotter than they had all night as Calcine pressed forward in one smooth thrust of her hips and split Brandy in half. Brandy's pussy spasmed and gushed as the crown of Calcine's cock blazed a path through her, and she let out a long wailing cry as the feeling of it all crashed down hard and smothered out all other thoughts.

"Too much?" Calcine said, stopping her thrusting after that body-wracking wail.

Brandy grabbed Calcine's hair and pulled her head close so Brandy could speak right into the glossy black ear.

"Don't you dare stop now. Fuck as hard as you fight," Brandy growled before taking a bite of that ear. It was all the permission Calcine needed to get to thrusting,

The Rock Pokémon was feeling the ache of the fight in her limbs, but exhaustion wasn't enough to stop her from finding a pace for her hip thrusts that had Brandy's ass bouncing off the ground like a rubber ball. She pistoned herself into the Trainer, grinding down on her until she fucked the strength right out of Brandy's limbs and had the Trainer tugging as weak as a kitten at the Binding strings around her arms. Body shaking orgasms built up and burst through Brandy's body as Calcine poured the last dregs of energy into melting the woman's mind beneath her. The building ache in her balls became a sharp spike of pleasure, and she came hard deep into her partner with a feral cry. Hot seed poured into the rubbed raw pussy, both lovers squirming in each other's arms. They both underwent a rush of pleasure that made the moment flow on for what seemed like an eternity.

The binding strings glowed bright against Calcine's skin as she lay on top of Brandy after, panting hard as the Trainer laid soft kisses on her cheeks, filling Calcine's ears with pleasing little coos.

"Good?" Brandy mumbled, voice light and airy.

"Incredible," Calcine said, no bluff or bluster, mind clearer than it had been for months. No other trainer had got her quite like this.

"Want more? Come with me. We're good together."

Calcine pressed down, licking across Brandy's lips and getting a few giggles out of the Trainer before she ended with a lap over her nose.

"I won though. You're done. I'm not."

"Really? You think this is all about being the last one standing?" Brandy shook her head and looked to the watching Carkol. Those triangular white eyes were soft around the edges as she smiled at the pair.

"You think that's how it is? Just Trainer's bending Pokémon under them?" she asked them both, ruffling her spiky red hair against Calcine's neck as if she was trying to mark her partner.

Neither could answer her, but the silence was answer enough. The Binding Ball's wire glowed bright, and Calcine watched as they sank into her skin with an amused huff.

"Winning by being bent over?" she laughed, "Cheat. Do better next time."

"So there's going to be a next time?" Brandy smirked, "Got you."

"Yeah," Calcine said, cuddling in as she felt exhaustion set in deep. "Not that you can handle me, and I'm going to make you regret it."

Brandy was already looking forward to it.

251