31 – No Regrets (One Regret)
3.6k 18 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It turns out Brandy really regretted it in the morning. 

The night had gone long, Calcine and Sparky had been getting along better, and they didn't stop showing off their new teamwork skills. They worked Brandy over until she was a bubbling mess, the throbbing of their bond in Brandy's mind matching the fast beat of her heart and her body's ache. Her bed had banged the wall so often that there was a dent there now, and she was pretty sure if they moved too much, the entire bed would fall apart around them. 

She'd not just been loud as they fucked her into a blissed-out trance. She'd been louder than she'd ever been in her life. Her throat was sore from all the screaming. She'd made an incredible start if she'd wanted revenge on her Poké-mom for all the sleepless nights. Whoever Scoria had in her bed couldn't keep up, which made her oddly proud of her partners. She was trying hard not to think about why that made her proud, just taking the win over her mom for once. 

Brandy would have loved to stretch, but she couldn't move. She'd fallen asleep first, her body just unable to keep up with the two terrors she'd let into her bed, which meant she had the pleasure of waking up first. Calcine was at her back, arms wrapped around her and nuzzled in tight, her body still soft and warm against her as she snored with a husky rumble that was probably going to be very annoying in the future, but for now, it was oddly comforting. 

Sparky was the little spoon, of course, tucked in under Brandy's arms, all cozy, facing her; Sparky's breasts mashed up to the Trainers. Despite being over a foot shorter, she still outmatched Brandy on the bust front. It was hard to be mad about it when you were pressed against some massive tits, though, the curvy flesh as soft as the yellow fur along her shoulders and the fuzz of her yellow hair. It was nice to nuzzle in. Brandy hadn't really thought to feel her partners out and was a little shocked at just how silky Sparky felt. She'd bet her stress would just melt away if she played with it when she was in a bad mood. 

Then again, Sparky might be the one who got her in that mood. The pest loved to push Brandy's buttons. But seeing her asleep, so serene and happy she got to enjoy time with Brandy finally soothed some of Brandy's fears. It was clear Sparky loved her to bits and would do anything to help, but she was still a prankster at heart and would not give that up for her. Weirdly, that felt good, like her partners trusted Brandy enough not to get upset when they did things they knew weren't what she wanted. 

Brandy chewed her lip. Wasn't that the opposite of what her gym trial had taught her, though? Or was she missing a part of the puzzle?

Calcine's snoring cut off, her arms squeezing tight around Brandy as she pulled her in, her firm grip comforting in the morning sun. "Hey, you. You happy?"

"Yeah," Brandy said. It didn't feel enough, so she spoke up again after a pause, "I'm broke, lost my first gym battle, and not really sure how we'll make it from here. But with you two by my side, it'll be fine. Fun even."

"Aw, how nice of you to have us along to suffer." Calcine teased, chewing on Brandy's earlobe.

Brandy giggled, tugging at it and making Calcine chase her with her head, a fiery growl in Calcine's throat. "Suffer? You weren't suffering much last night." 

"I worked really hard last night! You think it's easy what I did?" Calcine huffed. "You're insatiable. I thought I'd dry out like a raisin before you passed out."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to sit down for a few hours. I think I have it worse," Brandy said, nuzzling back against Calcine. "You a Lea person too? All about the butts?"

"It's a good butt," Calcine said, slapping the cheeks of it. It was sore. She'd pounded it enough last night that it got a sharp gasp from Brandy. Calcine relented immediately and let her hands heat up, massaging warmth into abused muscles. "I like it, but Sparky deserved more."

Sparky was still snoozing away, a heavy sleeper, it seemed. 

"You two seem sweet on each other now," Brandy said. "It's nice."

"Yeah, aha. " Calcine chewed her bottom lip. Eyes darting anywhere but at Brandy's. "We bonded a bit. That's what we did."

She would not get away with that, Brandy turning her head to peer suspiciously at her. "What'd you do? You sound weird."

"Just regular Pokémon stuff. You wouldn't understand."

"Absolutely nothing you two do is regular. I don't believe that for a second."

Sparky snorted, static crackling along her shoulders. "I sucked her diiiiick" Sparky said, voice a drawn-out drawl. The flush of heat on Brandy's back was such a huge tell that she just pushed a finger to Calcine's lips as she tried to splutter a lie out. 

"I want to hear more about this,"

"Ha!" Sparky looked up, sleepy eyes flickering. "Bet you do, but you're going to earn it. Calcine's taking us on a date later. You make it a really good one, and I'll spill the details."

"Or I can ask Calcine right now." Brandy said, turning to see Calcine with blazing fiery eyes. Rolycoly couldn't blush, but apparently, their eyes could, and it was fever pitch. "Oh. You're not going to be able to get a word out, are you?"

Calcine tried to speak, but all that came out was a puff of smoke. 

"Best sex of my life, and I still miss out on the juiciest part!" Brandy shook her head, leaning up to give the smoking Calcine a kiss on the cheek. "This date's going to be great."

---

Part of what they don't tell you about being a Trainer is how many showers you need to take. Not sexy showers either. You'd think having two Pokémon in the shower with you would have been hot, but when your muscles felt like jelly and you were sticky beyond belief with cum, cleaning was a challenge. Brandy was practically carried through it, scrubbed over and over, and felt like a drowned Rattata by the end. Maybe she should have caught Mahi; the Water Type could have helped clean her up way faster than Calcine, who hated getting wet, and Sparky, who loved getting wet but was a big problem to be around when she was. 

She probably shouldn't get a partner purely for shower convenience, but it was tempting. She had one binding ball left. Maybe they'd need a group discussion about rounding out the team later. Was that good for a date? Going on a date, eying up other Pokémon felt like she'd get in trouble, but it might be fun. The last thing she wanted to do was add a lot of friction to her Partners when they seemed to gel finally. 

Also, she had sprayed Mahi right in the face with some Repel Spray. That probably ruled her out of being on Brandy's team unless she came up with the best apology the world had ever heard. An apology with flowers. And oral. Fantastic oral, she'd have to practice, and she's sure she wouldn't be short volunteers. 

Brandy was still basking in the afterglow of a night of genuinely ridiculous sex as she sat at the kitchen table, waiting for Calcine and Sparky to find some food to put in her. Her thoughts were bound to end up back on her partner's cocks. This understandable distraction is why it took her so long to notice when a woman walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but a bathrobe, a sheen of sweat still on her skin, and her long blonde hair all matted up like she'd been spending all night fucking. 

She'd never seen this woman looking unkempt. She practically lived in suits or lab suits, always perfectly put together and serious. Seeing her with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face took Brandy a good minute to realize who it was.

"Wait, Willow?" Brandy said, finally noticing she was looking at Maple's human mom. In a bathrobe. With an 'I just got fucked so good' smile. 

"Oh, hello, Brandy!" Willow said as she gently nudged Calcine out of the way to open the fridge. "You all sit. I'll cook for you. I came over last night to thank you for helping perk up Maple's spirits, and well, I got distracted." 

"Oh, that's fine." Brandy said, mind still ticking over. 

Her mom had someone over last night. Someone she'd been doing a fair amount of Struggle Bug with from the sounds of it, and Maple's mom was here. Looking like she'd had the seriousness fucked right out of her, all smiles. 

Her mind refused to put the pieces together. Whatever part of her wasn't in a stupid drunken bubble of post-sex happiness was frantically delivering hints to Brandy, no doubt out of desperation to be noticed. Scoria would fuck literally any pretty woman who came into the house if they'd let her because she was an insatiable Bug/Fire type, as much for mischief as she was for passionate sex. Any woman like Maple's mom Willow, who was here, cooking her breakfast in a bathrobe. Reeking of sex. 

Brandy blinked. She was forgetting something. 

The door knocked, and Sparky bounced for it, "I'll get it!"

Who'd be calling this early? Brandy blinked at Maple's mom as if there was a clue there. 

Oh, wait, she'd invited Maple over this morning to catch her first Pokémon. Duh! Of course. So she was probably at the door. About to walk in. On her mom. Wearing nothing but a bathrobe. In Brandy's house. Because...

Coffee would have helped her connect the dots quicker, but when all the pieces came together, Brandy face-planted into the table with a thud and put her hands on top of her head.

Oh no. 

Oh noooooo.

14+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

Restarting Patreon writing after Christmas, so I went down a chapter (Oh noooooo). But the push to 20+ is still on. I'll get there!

124