41 – Bunny Hop (18+)
3.7k 8 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How's she taste?" Calcine says, leaning in to watch Pretty maul Brandy's neck, the Trainer giggling as she tries to bat the bunny Pokémon away. She isn't trying very hard.

"You know how I taste!" Brandy's offense is transparently put on as she bumps her head to Pretty with the biggest smile, making Pretty's ears bounce as Brandy tries to catch one in her teeth. She'd use her hands, but she's enjoying playing with Pretty's tail, a little cotton puff of a thing and delightfully soft.

"I want her to say it," Calcine says, "how is she Pretty? Good?"

"Greasy," Pretty says, sucking away at her neck.

"What?" Brandy squeezes Pretty's side, making them thump their legs against the table hard enough that tea sloshed out of cups. "Fuck you, Bunny girl. I'm delicious!"

Pretty snorted a hot breath over Brandy and then licked the red welt she'd left to soothe it some. She was going to have a hell of a hicky for a while.

"Taste a little salty, but like in a nice way? Like jerky,"

"Wow, thanks. I'm jerky."

"I love jerky! You are good-tasting jerky." Pretty licks Brandy's nose, giggling at her puffed cheek outrage. "And being a cute jerk."

Brandy stares at Pretty and then, with a loud 'nom' sound, dives in on the Bunny Pokémon's neck, their legs kicking again as she chews away at their neck. "Mmm, tastes fiery, with a hint of spices that fizzle on the tongue. Zesty, sharp, exciting ... piquant."

"She doesn't know what piquant means," Calcine says as Brandy falters, resting a hand on Pretty's arm.

"I know what it means!" Brandy huffs. "It's like, you know. Uh, spicy?"

Calcine blinks at her, then shrugs. "Okay, that was a lucky guess."

"Yessss." Brandy nuzzles Pretty's fuzzy neck, giving it a few more licks, the bunny girl's eyes glittering.

"I really take like that?" Pretty says, awed at the praise.

"No, you just taste sweaty," Brandy says as she gets comfy on the nape of Pretty's neck. "I was showing you how to sexy it up!"

Pretty gasps, both hands over her mouth. "But lying is the least sexy thing!"

Brandy was pretty sure she was being teased again, but Pretty looked so absolutely genuine it made her doubt herself. She was used to Pokémon being kind of terrible to her but in a fun way. The idea that there were Pokémon out there who were actually honest and unabashedly kind was almost unbelievable. She'd been Pokémon Trainer for a few days, and Sparky and Calcine had already horribly broken her perception of the world.

Calcine grabbed the necks of both girls and massaged them, stiff but warm fingers soothing muscles and making them dip their heads until they bumped together. "You're lucky I'm in charge right now. It's impossible you two would ever manage to actually have sex."

"Not that hard," Brandy mumbled.

"It is when you've got your foot in your mouth. Hrm, Pretty how about you give Brandy's bottom lip a bite. For being so cruel."

This was hardly fair, in Brandy's opinion. She'd been called jerky and didn't get an apology, but if she wanted to argue, it was hard to do with a Bunny Girl chomping on your limp. Her eyes weren't the full bright Orange like Calcine's, but more red dots around her black sclera. It could have been an intimidating gaze, but Pretty's lanky body and big, goofy smile made it impossible to find it anything but oddly cute.

Pretty was latched onto her bottom lip, good and firm, worrying it between her teeth. Her lips were warm, almost painfully so, and Pretty's whole body had a fiery comfort to it, like sitting beside a roaring fire. It was making Brandy sweat a little, though having a scorchingly hot girl in her lap probably was helping it along.

"You two are such a fit. You practically have the same figure. It's like I'm looking at Bunny Girl Brandy here," Calcine says, shaking her head, "Tug on the lip a bit. Teach her a lesson."

If Brandy was meant to be learning anything, she wasn't paying attention enough for it to sink in. She was just relishing in the moment, feeling the tug on her bottom lip and rolling with it, letting herself be pulled forward. She opened her mouth wide, and Pretty jumped on it with a predator's instinct, her tongue darting into the soft recesses of Brandy's mouth. Warm, wet, it was a real good tongue to tussle with, and Brandy let some happy mumbles bubble in her throat as the two kissed furiously.

"That's not what I said, but, I mean. Good, do that" Calcine was pretty warm herself. Brandy could feel the heat on her side as Calcine couldn't quite keep her hands off Brandy, squeezing an arm and playing with the side of her boob, pressing her finger into it as Pretty rubbed along her front.

The two girls broke apart from each other, panting slightly. It'd been a really messy kiss. A thread of saliva stretched out between their tongues. It collapsed under its weight, splashing over Brandy's top and Pretty's maid dress.

"Clean that up, Pretty," Calcine said, Pretty squeaking as she turned to find a napkin.

"No," Calcine says, "Get your mouth in there and clean it up."

Brandy might not have the most impressive chest, but it's enough for Pretty to stuff her face in as she enthusiastically follows Calcine's orders. Teeth biting at shirt buttons as Pretty popped Brandy's breasts out of her top. Pretty's head was bobbing back and forth, licking all over them, her pink tongue flicking rapidly, getting them nice and clean. Well, they were already clean, but now they were getting a spit shine. Pretty's ears were a menace, batting at Brandy's face until she got them under control, grabbing them both and giving them a playful squeeze as the Bunny girl did her maidly duties.

"Good girl." Calcine purred, petting the bunny girl's head. Pretty's ears flicked with pride as she mauled Brandy's chest.

Brandy blushed. The rumble in Calcine's throat hit her just as nicely as Pretty's lips did on her breasts. She looked to Sparky, just for somewhere to turn her face, so Calcine didn't see how badly she was getting to her. 

Sparky was utterly out of it, head lolled on the table and drooling as Pip continued her passionate blowjob. They'd been going at it a while, either Pip really loved doing it, or Sparky was surprisingly durable for a change. The dumb look of pure bliss on Sparky's face suggested it probably wasn't a sudden display of incredible endurance.

Brandy could see Sparky's cock pressed up against her stomach as Pip worked her magic, licking up every last drop of cum before sucking it into her mouth, moaning happily as she swallowed it down. It was impressive. Brandy certainly wasn't confident enough in her skills to think she could do that with such effortless skill. She had a lot to learn. Her cheeks reddened even further as she thought about how much she wanted Sparky, even as she was being ground on by Pretty. She was only snapped out of it by Calcine pinching her side.

"Ow, hey!"

"Focus, you terrible horny mess," Calcine said, "Pretty, get your dick out. I think she's not going to focus unless she sees it." 

"This isn't even pretending to be relationship training now, is it?" 

Calcine hummed contently, tapping a rugged finger to Brandy's cheek. "If you can't work out what you're learning, you need to pay attention more."

"I'll try," Brandy muttered, turning back to Pretty, who was bunching up her skirt around her waist. Her cock was already thickened up, a few inches sticking out the side of her panties. Brandy's breath caught at the sight. It was weirdly hot to see it all wrapped up like that. 

"When we're done with this, Sparky and I will fuck you till you pass out. You ready for that?" Calcine asked with a smirk. Brandy nodded, not even listening to the words, her eyes glued on Pretty's cock. Calcine rolled her eyes, her affection for her dumb Trainer letting her ignore the inattention. She had other ways to get Brandy to pay attention. 

"Hrm, what moves would a Scorbunny have," Calcine said, reaching out and taking Brandy's hand, guiding her towards Pretty's cock, helping her fish it out of Pretty's panties. The bunny girl smacked her lips and rubbed against Brandy's hand as Calcine pressed Brandy's fingers around the exposed length. Pretty was big, but she was a Pokémon, so that was hardly a surprise, Brandy was used to it by now, and she didn't mind a nice handful one bit. 

"Bounce," Brandy said, "I uh... I mean. The move. Maybe."

"You heard her, Pretty, bounce." 

Pretty laughed and bounced in Brandy's lap, a fiery little moan curling out of her throat as she stroked along Brandy's fingers.  

"That's right, show her what she's getting, Pretty," Calcine cooed, stroking Brandy's hair lovingly as she watched the Scorbunny bounce on Brandy's lap. It probably wasn't even an actual move, but watching her chest bob in time with her ears was fun. Pretty had a lot to bounce around. 

Brandy was hopelessly turned on by this point, panting as she felt Pretty bounce off her lap, shaking in her seat. 

"Here, let me help," Calcine says as she stands up behind brandy's chair and places her hands on Brandy's shoulders, pushing her down into the chair to keep her steady. Brandy could feel her breathing heavily as she watched Pretty bounce on her lap, fucking Brandy's hand with reckless enthusiasm.

"Let's see if she knows any attacks, too," Calcine says, low and soft in Brandy's ear as she tugs down Brandy's pants. "Pretty? Flame charge."

"Oh fuck wa-" Brandy tried to brace herself, but there was no chance. Pretty pounced onto her with a burst of heat and stroked her cock along Brandy's belly, and with one body shaking, bounce lined it up with her pussy. It was fast and intense, ripping the breath right out of Brandy's lungs. "Wait, wait!"  

Not a chance, Pretty was worked up, and Brandy was right there in front of her. Calcine reached round and pinched Brandy's nipple, squeezing hard as she yanked her hair back, leaving Brandy looking up at Pretty. The Scorbunny slammed herself into Brandy's pussy. There was no tenderness here. Brandy was thankfully worked up plenty, so it wasn't a completely dry fuck, but she felt it should have hurt a lot more.

Was this the lesson? Was she becoming sturdier thanks to her partner?

Brandy groaned as the thought melted away. The feeling of Pretty's cock stretching her open was indescribable, and the way Pretty moved inside her was driving her crazy. So enthusiastic, Sparky was fast but inexperienced. Pretty knew precisely what to do to a woman, and she was not sparing Brandy one bit of her skill. As the two of them started to grind together, the pleasure of the moment overwhelmed Brandy's thoughts.

"O-oh fuck yes," Brandy moaned, "Yes, fuck me up."

"Mnh," Calcine grunted, biting Brandy's neck hard enough to leave marks, "Don't talk. You're talking stupid right now. Listen to me."

Brandy grunted and moaned, squirming her hips as Pretty fucked her with a furious passion. Calcine leaned over to bite an earlobe, her thighs squeezing Brandy's ass tight as she ground against her and pressed her into the Bunny girl.

"This is what you could be?" Calcine whispered, "Giving us what we want, telling us what to do. Tending our needs. Spoiling us. Fucking us good and hard as we scream how good a Trainer you are. How kind, how sweet."

Oh shit, this was the lesson. It wasn't about bonding or anything like that. It was all about Calcine's effort to get Brandy laid. She was responsible for rising to that level and putting in the work. For her partners, she'd have to do more. So much more. An excellent lesson to learn, as a hot bunny girl fucked her pussy into a wet, warm mess. 

 Brandy gave a muffled moan when Calcine roughly grabbed her by the chin, forcing her to look up into her glowing orange eyes.

"You understand?" Calcine growled, "I like you because you're quick, don't prove me wrong."

"I'll do more," Brandy moaned. Mewled even, Pretty was fucking her senseless. Her mind felt like it was fraying at the edges as the bunny bounced on her lap hard enough to make flesh clap in a drumbeat. Wickedly good with her cock, Brandy was struggling to pay any mind at all to Calcine. But she put in the effort. "No more rushing. This is about us. Enjoying it however we can."

It wasn't an orgasm that hit Brandy as Calcine smiled, but it felt just as good. Something burning between them flowed in her chest and filled up her veins. Hot and intense, solidifying into something tangible. Brandy tried to grip it, to shape it into something they'd both enjoy. They both loved to think on their feet, and she wanted the shape of it to reflect that. Something they could use in unusual ways, she tried to press it into shape, but it was so big, so blindingly warm and comforting, she could barely grasp it, letting it flow between them and settle itself. 

She just had to hope it'd be useful, whatever it was she'd done. Smiling content at their shared moment. 

Then the actual orgasm hit her, and she bit Pretty's chest in shock.

That would not be remembered as Brandy's finest moment, but with the twin sensation of an orgasm and whatever had passed between her and Calcine, to Brandy's tongue, the Bunny girl tasted really good right now. 

16+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

Sorry for it being a few hours later, I scheduled it and then it didn't work!

90