83 – Sorry to Burst Your Bubble
1.8k 13 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The post-gym shower was a sacred ritual. A place to review how things went right and how they went wrong. Where you needed to improve and, most importantly, clean off; because any decent gym battle left you looking gross. Mud, flower petals, and cum made a horribly sticky mixture, and cleaning it out took the best showers money could buy. Gyms never skimped on their showers.  

Brandy would have loved to appreciate the wonderful feeling of high-pressure water. However, she and Sparky were still massive and it was really distracting everyone from a proper post-battle review.

"I can see the tone coming in on your stomach so much better," Calcine said as she stared up at Brandy. Over double her usual height now, Calcine only just came up above her waistline; Brandy had to step back to see Calcine over her own chest. It was awesome, but it also made it impossible to ignore how ridiculous her situation was. 

"Why we need to get her bonded to a Fighting Type," Sparky said as she put her hands over Calcine's horns and laid her head atop her. She loved being taller than Calcine so much, and Calcine was doing her best not to give Sparky the satisfaction of recognizing it. "Think of her muscles if we did that. She'd have abs better than Honeycrisp."

Brandy covered her stomach and let the shower water drip over her fingers. It didn't stop Calcine's intense stare one bit, so she flicked some water at the horny Rolycoly and made her shield her face. "No planning to upgrade me through inheritance! We're picking partners because they're a good fit, not for rock-hard abs."

"But if it just so happens to be on the menu?" Calcine said innocently. 

Brandy put her arms on her hips, she had the height to loom right now, and she used it. Bending at the waist to look down upon Calcine, Water cascaded off her body like a waterfall, splashing her two Partners. "I don't believe things will 'just happen' with you two. You are schemers."

"Her boobs are so good like this too," Sparky said, a hand on Calcine's chin so she could angle up Calcine's eyes from Brandy's stomach. "Look, you could drown in those."

"Oh, Arceus! You two need to stop." Brandy huffed. "I'm not going to be big forever! It'll wear off."

They both put a hand on a boob each and squeezed. Brandy refused to squeak, but Growth made every touch more vivid. It was hard not to let a whine leak from her throat. 

"Wish it was permanent. I like this. Big Brandy is great." Sparky grinned. "And I get to top Calcine too!"

Calcine put three fingers in Sparky's mouth and pulled her head down to be level with hers. Sparky's arms flailed behind her for balance as Calcine's orange eyes glowed brightly. She stared into the Joltik's rows of blue eyes. "There's just more of you for me to bend over, isn't there?"

"Mmmm!" Sparky nodded as her body was bent, her ass bobbing in the air as she wiggled. Brandy had to thank her height for getting such a clear view of it. It was making an otherwise horrifically embarrassing situation worth it. 

"Good girl, don't forget it," Calcine said as she took her fingers out of her mouth and patted Sparky's cheek. 

"How are you not Evolved yet?" Sparky whined. "That was so hot."

Good question. As best as research had worked out, Evolution should happen when a Pokémon becomes suitably comfortable in their own skin. Calcine had changed a lot from when they'd first met. More openly sexual, fierier in temperament, and eager to take charge. Was she close? Or was it going to take something big to get her there finally? It was so hard to tell. Evolution wasn't something clean-cut. Some Pokémon fell into it easily, and some never got there, no matter how hard they and their partners tried. 

Shay going to fight Mercury just to discover how to evolve Nicola was a good show of how difficult it could be. Brandy hoped she'd got some tips. Shay had been a pest, but the fox lady seemed as sweet as anything, and Brandy really wanted her to get what she wanted. That she'd eaten out Brandy better than she'd thought possible may color her opinion there. Still, she was pretty sure her fondness for the fox lady was genuine, and that was why she was eager to follow up on Shay's tip for where a Dark Type was who could use a Trainer. 

"So, to review our day," Sparky said, still simpering over Calcine, using her larger hands to grope her shamelessly as Calcine was all smug over how quickly she'd made Sparky bend. "Giant Brandy is hot."

"That's not a review. Well, okay, it is, but it's not a helpful one."

"All I got to report. I had the best time." Sparky said as she dipped her head under Calcine's hand, angling for a chin scratch. Calcine obliged. 

"It couldn't have been perfect." Brandy sighed, "Work with me a little."

Calcine shrugged. "I didn't see it all, just felt the tremors, but it sounds like you nailed it. The only issue was Lea didn't think so. But you've never been the usual Trainer."

"So I should try to be more assertive?"

"No, you be you, Brandy," Calcine said, her hand warmed to spread heat into Brandy's chest and soothe Brandy's nerves. Hard to be nervous about performance when you're melting on the inside. "I think you lost the first time because you tried to be the ideal Trainer. You're good at battle tactics and really good with Pokémon. Stick to your strengths." 

"Which is letting us do what we want." Sparky nodded.

"I don't do that," Brandy sighed. "Well, I do, but also make sure I get what I want. What we all want, which is harder to work out than it should be."

"Well, you seem to have Sparky figured out. What about me?" Calcine smirked. "Don't I deserve a treat?"

"Let me work out some more. Maybe I should bond a fighting type." Brandy said, giving Calcine's stomach a poke, which nearly unbalanced her with the size difference. "Let you smooth your edges on my abs."

"Something to look forward to then"

A review shouldn't just come down to 'Work on some sweet abs,' but her Partners were massaging her chest nicely. It'd have to do. 

--- 

"Okay, go in and get Maple," Brandy said, waving to the cafe doors. She had a backpack tied around her arm with a change of clothes, and the best they'd been able to do was find some bedsheets and tie them all together to make a toga. It was a bit windy, so it fluttered, and Brandy was very, very aware of the looks her giant ass was getting even covered up. But she'd rather horribly embarrass herself this way than horribly embarrass herself being late to her meeting with Maple. There was something uniquely awful about the idea of disappointing Maple. She just couldn't let her down.

"Why don't you do it?" Sparky said. She'd shrunk back down, but Brandy's growth seemed to be sticking. Maybe it was a difference in power? She had grown a lot more. Or her luck was just the worst. 

"I'm thirteen foot tall, Sparky. I would not fit."

"You would, and it'd be incredibly fun to watch. Your ass would be hanging out, could give us all a show."

"Calcine, smack Sparky, then go in and fetch her, please."

Calcine gave Sparky a light thwip across the back of the head, which just made her cackle harder, and she went into the cafe. It was a nice coffee place, which meant Brandy had only been once or twice. She was more of a tea person. Coffee always left her bouncing off the walls and gave her some wicked headaches once it wore off. She had quite liked the syrupy ones they'd started making recently while doing her exams. Even if they came with even worse headaches, she was alert the whole time until it wore off. 

Brandy was trying to duck to make herself look smaller, which absolutely did not work. When Maple came out, her blonde hair flowing behind her, Brandy deeply regretted her commitment to punctuality.  

Maple looked up at her, her head tilted to one side. She was in a gorgeous summer dress, really leaning into her new Water Ace status with a rich blue and white pattern that looked like waves breaking against the edges of her clothes. Then again, Maple could have dressed up like a Trubbish and still made it look amazing. Some women had all the luck. Maple clicked her tongue and squinted. "Brandy, you look different."

"Yeah, um." Brandy rubbed the back of her neck. Maple was a little short, and Brandy had a good head on her when she was her standard size. Now it was just ridiculous, Maple not even clearing her thighs which, Brandy was keenly aware, were poking out of the toga as the wind got at it. "About that."

"You did your hair up?"

Brandy stared down at Maple, her shadow cast over the smiling blonde with the annoyingly perfect body. "You know perfectly well what. I could pin you up to this wall."

"Always could. I'd just be a bit higher."

Brandy blushed a bright red. That backfired so severely! Why did she think she could out-flirt Maple? 

"Cute," Maple said, reaching up on tiptoes to pat Brandy's hip. "So Growth is part of the Gym Trial?"

"I cannot tell you that," Brandy said. "Maybe I just got bigger overnight. Inherited some size. You don't know."

"I'm sure you inherited plenty of height from your short partners."

"Hey!" Calcine said. "I'm not short."

"Me neither. For a Joltik." Sparky huffed. Maple ruffled Sparky's hair to mollify her, though it came off as hopelessly condescending. Sparky was still into it and happily nuzzled back at Maple's hand. The little deviant probably loved the condescension. 

"Mahi and Holly are inside," Maple said as Sparky made happy buzzing noises.

"Holly? Oh, the Marill, you named her?" Holly sounded a lot like a Turrfield name, after all. 

"Yes, but don't tell her that. She's still getting used to not being in charge all the time." Maple said with a sly grin. "Can you imagine?"

"I got some idea." Brandy ignored her partner's giggles. She'd get them later for it. "I earned the badge, by the way!" Brandy turned her backpack to show the sparkling green jewelry hanging off the back. 

"I know. You've been working hard. I was sure you'd do it. You beat Mercury, after all."

"Draw." Brandy said, "Rematch pending."

"That's a win against Mercury. She's not the sort to do draws. She just won't admit she lost yet. " Maple said, "So you going to shrink down, or do I need a boost?"

"I don't know how! I'm stuck up here." Brandy groaned. "It's just going to wait until the most embarrassing moment for it to wear off, I can tell."

Maple looked back to Calcine and Sparky and then nodded up to Brandy. The pair jumped to action, Calcine supporting Maple to climb over while Sparky put some webbing on Maple's palms to help make them stick to Brandy's toga and skin as she crawled right on up her body. Brandy stood rigid. She didn't dare move as Maple scaled her like a rock surface, just in case she ended up hurting her with an idle movement. Which was hard because she was pressing in hard with her hands to Brandy's thighs, along her butt, up her sides, and over her chest. Touch, touch, touch. Every press made Brandy shiver with anticipation as Maple scaled her chest and leaned on it with both elbows. 

What the heck was she doing?

Maple leaned into Brandy, closer and closer. Their lips almost met as she stared up into Brandy's eyes, just the faintest of a blush on her cheeks as her hands sank into Brandy's skin, her body draped over the curve of Brandy's chest. Making Maple blush, even this tiny bit, was worth all the hassle so far. To see the excited sparkle in those gorgeous hazel eyes of hers you could get lost in. Everything about her was just so perfect. The trainer Brandy wanted to be. Or had thought she wanted before discovering she liked her unique style. Still, when an image of perfection leaned in to kiss you, you couldn't help but blush. 

There was a pop, and Brandy felt her skin tighten in on itself. There was a sudden rush of air and a squeal as Maple flailed about in the air and landed on her hard. The pair were a tangle of limbs and bedsheets as they tried to right themself by pulling on each other. 

"Hey, she really did turn back at the most embarrassing moment," Sparky said. "That's good instincts."

"I think Maple knows how the Move works a bit better. It wears off when your confidence is popped," Calcine said. 

"You knew that the whole time?!" Brandy yelled from the tangle of bedsheets and Maple, who seemed to be taking the opportunity to steal a hug. "Why didn't you say?"

"I was enjoying the view." Calcine smiled and fielded a high-five from Sparky with a loud slap of palms. 

Brandy wanted to be mad, but she was more upset Maple only tried to kiss her to help her out of the Move. She wouldn't have minded a real kiss, but it made sense. Maple had always been cool and charming to her, not that brazenly flirty. 

After all, surely she'd notice if Maple had a crush on her. She was getting better at noticing that sort of thing. 

Right? 

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Climbing Brandy like a tree is crossing off one of Maple's bucket list items real early.

62