90 – Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop (18+)
2.1k 13 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy knew Maple was competitive, but she'd only experienced it second-hand at college. When her pussy was the focus of Maple's competitive spirit, that really brought into crystal clarity how intense her drive was to win.

"That's so good," Brandy moaned as Maple's tongue slathered around her pressing fingers. Maple had been the first to try adding fingers to the whole experience. It'd been a big hit, mercilessly hammering Brandy's clit while drawing moans out with her tongue. Brandy wasn't as good at managing both yet, which seemed to spur Maple on to perfect the technique and catch up to the toe-curling power of Brandy's enthusiastic tongue work.

It really had gotten out of control. They were two young Trainers with plenty of stamina, and neither wanted to be the first to tap out. How long had they been at it? Hours? The sun hadn't come up yet, so it wasn't days, but it was beginning to feel like it.

The problem was Maple was just too hot for Brandy to stop, her gorgeous blonde hair, unfairly perfect curves, and the fierce intensity on her pretty face when she set herself a task. It hit all of Brandy's buttons and then some. If Maple had a binding ball, Brandy would have tried to climb on in. It didn't help that Maple was so masterfully good at giving orders; Brandy felt herself snap to attention at every little direction. It was why her legs were kicked up over Maple's shoulders and draped over Maple's back, a tricky bit of flexibility to pull off, but Maple had said it'd give her the perfect angle to eat Brandy out. Brandy had made an effort to make it happen so that Maple could test her theory.

The theory was feeling pretty good from where Brandy lay right now. She had a hug on a pillow so tight it would leave handprints as Maple held Brandy's body down so she could feast on her without all of Brandy's squirming spoiling her technique. With every tongue thrust, Brandy felt the pressure building up along her thighs, the tingles running through her skin that signaled another explosion was coming. Maple had fumbled at the start, but she'd put in the work, and now Brandy was hers to melt on command.  

"Maple! You're too good," Brandy groaned as Maple's lips pressed hard against her clit, the tongue lapping away furiously as she made Brandy writhe. Brandy couldn't take much more, the orgasm rising and threatening to burst out of her. Her heart beat so fast it rippled against her chest. It felt like when Sparky had broken her with her tongue, perilously close to a moment of white-hot pleasure that'd knock her right out.

Brandy wanted the orgasm, she wanted it really bad, but she didn't want this night to end, so she slid her hands down to grip Maple's cheeks with her fingers and pull her head up. "Kiss."

 "You're all over my lips," Maple said, tugging against her hands. "It'll taste gross. Let me back in."

"Don't care. The kissing is worth it," Brandy said. "Get up here. You might not run out of breath, Ms. Water Ace, but I need air."

Maple was so sullen as she clawed up Brandy, head bumping over Brandy's chest as a petty punishment for taking her out of her flow. Brandy didn't mind at all. Those breasts had been through worse. When Maple finally crawled up her body so they were face to face, Brandy got a firm grip on Maple's butt and kissed her before she could speak. 

Ugh. It really did taste gross. 

Still worth it to make Maple shuffle atop her, clinging on as the kiss filled them both up with warmth in the chilling night air. Their tongues tangled together, but it was tame compared to their earlier furious battles. They just played with each other as their bodies pressed together, with Maple's soft flesh rubbing against Brandy's heated skin to get warmer. Brandy pulled away from the kiss slowly, not wanting to lose any more contact with Maple's body than she absolutely had to. Even the blonde hair dangling down from Maple was so soft and pleasant to be wrapped up in, and she didn't mind the tickle of it. 

"I can go for more," Maple said, breath hot and voice hungry. "You can rest. Let me work."

"This is good too," Brandy tightened her grip on Maple's butt. "Relax, enjoy this. You don't have anything to prove."

"You're ahead, though," Maple huffed as she relaxed onto her Brandy mattress. "I've almost caught up."

"I wasn't counting." Brandy giggled. "This isn't a battle, but I'll forfeit if you want."

"Don't you dare," Maple nipped Brandy's top lip and tugged it firmly. "I'm not taking a pity win."

Brandy fake gasped and patted Maple's face, feeling it out and rubbing her forehead. She nuzzled back at her palms at first, but as Brandy let it drag on, eventually she glared through Brandy's fingers. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for the horn, you're not Maple. You're Mercury in disguise."

Maple grabbed Brandy's wrists and pulled her hands down. "Goof. We're nothing alike."

"You are so alike. Hyper competitive. Incredibly sexy. Want to fuck me into a gooey puddle."

Maple's glare intensified, and she dappled her fingertips over Brandy's chest. "I do like the idea of making you a puddle..."

Brandy laughed and gave Maple another kiss. It didn't taste so bad this time, and she could get a lot more into it. Just swapping affection and body heat as the boat softly rocked over the gentle river. It was so good. Maple seemed to agree. She didn't fight to get back down between Brandy's legs, just let herself relax and enjoy some sweet pecking kisses as the pair of them let the adrenaline pumping through their veins thin. 

"They're going to hate missing this," Brandy said as she stroked her hands over Maple's body, feeling the sweat-soaked curves with her fingertips. Delighting in how perfectly smooth it was, even touching Maple excited her. 

"Hrm? Oh yes, our Partners. Well, I'm sure they're doing fine." Maple said with a soft smile. "Hopefully, they aren't in too much trouble."

"They said they were going to a nightclub?" Brandy thought she remembered something like that. It felt like it'd been said weeks ago at this point. 

"Mmm, glowing body paint and heavy beats. Holly likes music, and Mahi likes women. Together, they're going to have fun."

It did sound pretty fun. She'd rather like to see Sparky and Calcine in glowing body paint. Calcine was a beautiful canvas, while Sparky was a fuzzy puffball that'd get all sticky. Both would be fun in their own way, and it'd match their eyes too!

"Sparky loves women and being loud, so she will have a blast. Calcine's probably going to hate it. I don't think she's a loud noises person." 

"She might. Music is personal, and I'm sure they'll find a way to make it fun for her if she hates the music. There's a chill room there, and Calcine's a lady magnet."  

Brandy poked Maple's side, "Oh, she is, is she? You got your eyes on her?"

"I wouldn't mind heating her up a little. You can't tell me you wouldn't want a second round with Mahi."

"She's terrifying!" Brandy gasped. "Even when she's being nice to me, I feel like she's going to take a bite out of me."

"Yeah," Maple said fondly. "It's so cute."

It absolutely was not cute. Maple was right about most things, but this wasn't one of them. Maple saw the look on her face and slunk down to Brandy's neck, then sunk her teeth in and bit. 

"Ah! Hey!" Brandy kicked her feet. "Biting!"

"Mmmm," Maple purred between her lips, "Chomp, chomp."

It stung, but it was also a fiery, exciting sensation. Especially as Maple was doing it, Brandy tugged away from it but playfully forced Maple to tighten her grip. If she was going to do that, Brandy could play too, slapping her hands down on Maple's ass with a firm clap of flesh. The shocked huff of hot air against her neck came with an even more firm bite and a growl. Brandy sunk her fingers into that cute butt and dug deep, working her fingers to massage and rub Maple over her body. 

"You like the bite," Maple said as she licked over her work. "Left you a mark to show off later."

"You earned the bite. Mahi hasn't. Doesn't prove anything."

"Oh, you wouldn't want Calcine to chew on your neck?" Maple said as she teased her with her teeth again. Then pulled up an arm and traveled the bites down along it. "Wouldn't want Sparky to give you some nibbles?"

 "No giving me new kinks!" Brandy gasped as Maple chewed her way down. "Okay, okay I give, Mahi is hot!"

"Yeah, she is. Next time I'll bring my Partners along, and we'll do some terrible things to you."

Arceus. There was that mixture of terror and arousal again, so very potent for Brandy. It wasn't fair.

"Well then, I get to go at you with mine. I'll pin you up against a wall and let both of them lavish you with love. Warm Calcine kisses, fizzling Sparky tongue." Maple squirmed as Brandy hugged her, but that just made her cling tighter, pulling her into her embrace. "And we won't let you even touch us!"

"No!" Maple squeaked in her grip, headbutting Brandy's chest. "I'd take care of you all!"

"Sparky would web you up tight so you couldn't move, and then Calcine would slip some warm fingers between your legs and make you melt. Then we'd just make you cum over and over, and you wouldn't be allowed to reciprocate at all!"

"Noooo," Maple whined as Brandy smothered her with her chest. "No doing all the work! Let me ravage them!"

Brandy cackled, "You think you're good with your tongue? Sparky will blow all your fuses, and they'll share you when you're nothing but jelly. While you flop about like a fish, completely powerless to even push back against their thrusts."

"I will actually bite you!" Maple said, "This date will end with me chewing your nipples off. Don't you dare do that!"

"We'll see how nice Mahi is to me before I decide on it," Brandy laughed as she let Maple pop up through her arms. She looked furious, but in a hot way, ready to angrily fuck Brandy for teasing her. 

"Lucky you're tall and pretty," Maple huffed. "Now lay back and let me eat you out. I am not done. I want to practice making you scream, and for doing this, you are going to scream."

"No way, I've made you scream. You don't have what it takes."

Pushing her luck, but Brandy had to be sure if angry sex was as good as Maple suggested it might be. 

It was. It really was. 

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

This is Sparky behavior Brandy! Look at what you've become. 

 

65