159 – The Sweetest Rose (18+)
1.1k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'll never talk!" Mardi said dramatically.

"You're talking right now," Calcine replied in a perfect deadpan.

Mardi stared daggers at Calcine, pulling against her concrete restraints, bulky blocks that had grown from the floor over her hands and feet. Grass started to grow on them, but Calcine's fire burned it off with a wave of her hand. Flame Charge, less controlled in a fight than Incinerate but more powerful in return. It was certainly proving its usefulness. Hopefully, she could still do the heated massages. Brandy needed the heated massages.

Calcine was the Sarcastic cop, so Brandy decided to take the initiative and be the Good cop.

"We just got caught up in whatever you're doing," Brandy said, "And you fought really well! I'm sure you can explain what's going on."

"Oh, like I believe this is a misunderstanding," Mardi scoffed, "You're trying to get information out of me, and it's not going to work."

Well, so much for hoping she was stupid. They were actually going to have to work on this.

"Mardi," Brandy placed a hand on the Roserade's leaf petals covering her stomach. She had some incredibly thick hips, and Brandy made a point of admiring them briefly before continuing. It was rare a Pokémon who didn't love a bit of attention. "We beat you fair and square. Come on. Give us something. Poison types love to challenge people, don't they? And Grass Types are all about teamwork. Not even a little reward seems very selfish."

Mardi's lips quirked slightly. That was definitely a smile she was trying to hide. "You're cute," Mardi said, "But I'm not saying anything."

"Guess she really won't talk," Calcine shrugged. "We should leave her here. Shame, I'd have loved to see you butter her up."

"She's hot," Brandy said, rolling with Calcine's approach, "But you're hotter. I don't need to wrap my lips around Roserade dick to enjoy myself."

"Woah, woah," Mardi said, "Let's not take dick-sucking off the table immediately. You might break me."

"You said we wouldn't get you to talk," Calcine said, and she took hold of the Roserade's cheeks in one hand, fingers digging into green-skinned cheeks as she turned Mardi's head to look into those fiery red eyes. "Are you a liar, Mardi?"

"Maybe I am," Mardi grinned, "Maybe I'm just delaying you both until Zipper and Gilly come to save me."

Gilly? A third Pokémon they hadn't seen yet. From the name she was a Water Type, which would be a bad matchup for Calcine. They could press on, but another fight was risky when they'd already won this one. They had to get Mardi to talk, and Calcine's teasing was chipping away at her resolve. If anyone had experience being teased, it was Brandy. She could do this.

"Well," Brandy said, and she grabbed one of Mardi's breasts, easily able to cup it with her hand. "I guess I have to make sure you can't stab us in the back now."

"Let me do it," Calcine huffed. "I can just take her throat. She doesn't deserve your touch."

Brandy rolled the breast between her fingers, and the Roserade shuddered, a little gasp rolling around in her throat.

"I do like touching her though. She's silky smooth," Brandy said, not even lying. Mardi's skin was as soft as satin and felt so good under her fingertips. "But I suppose she isn't talking, so you can use that mouth for your own fun."

"Wait!" Mardi said quickly, her tone turning desperate. She was getting horny quickly, rolling into Brandy's hand like she was touch-starved. Even if she was a villain, Brandy felt a little bad for her if that was true, nobody deserved to go without some love. "Wait. I can't just give my team up. It's my team, you know?"

Brandy did. She'd have resisted as hard as she could to protect her Partners, and she was sure Calcine would be unbreakable.

Brandy went over to an overgrown water cooler, poured herself a cup, and made a show of swilling out her mouth, taking a few deep draughts and spitting out the hotsauce-laden water onto the grass until she felt her mouth was clean. Then she slowly walked back, hips waving and enjoying Mardi's shameless leering at her legs. While Mardi was staring down there, she leaned forward and stole a kiss from Mardi, the Roserade's soft, plump lips brushing against hers as she slid her tongue into the Pokémon's mouth. Tongues tussled between them; Mardi was a sloppy kisser, and Brandy's lips were wet with saliva by the time they separated, a trail of spittle hanging between their mouths.

"Come on, Mardi," Brandy whispered, sliding her hand down Mardi's side to get a squeeze of a butt Morgan was going to be heartbroken she'd missed. "Be a good girl for us."

"I'm a Poison Type, and you just kissed me. No hot sauce this time! I could have got you." Mardi said, scandalized, "Are you stupid?"

"Trusting," Brandy said. "I want to believe you've got a good reason to be doing all this. So what is it?"

"Fuck, fine," Mardi hissed. "I'll talk a little."

"Good girl," Brandy said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Don't patronize me," Mardi grumbled. "We wanted to use the equipment here."

"You could have asked." Calcine said, "Why go to these extremes?"

Mardi narrowed her eyes at Calcine and turned her nose up. "Done talking, she's being pushy."

Brandy pushed a leaf aside and slipped her hand to stroke Mardi's cock. It was a nice cock, not as generous as Sparky or Calcine, not nearly as thick as Morgan, but Brandy wouldn't have been disappointed to get it between her legs at all. Just a touch made Mardi's breath hitch.

"Sure you're done talking?" Brandy grinned. Fuck this was too much fun, this power she had over a woman with just a touch. "Answer my lovely Carkol, please." Brandy lowered her head to whisper into Mardi's ear. "It'll be worth it."

"Monster," Mardi shuddered, but that smile was back. "Our Trainer left us."

Brandy raised an eyebrow. It was an answer that needed more information. She stroked a single finger down the top of Mardi's cock and dragged the rest of it out of her.

"We were a team, an outstanding team. She had a way of setting things up. Our opponents could barely breathe without one of us being down their necks. Overwhelming. Loved her to bits." Mardi sighed. "You should have seen her. You'd have fallen in love in an instant. We're all Pokémon known for being difficult, but she didn't mind. She went out of her way to love us."

Calcine was watching carefully, but her stare had softened. Mardi was bearing her heart, and it was hard to be mad at her for what was clearly not a happy story.

"Go on," Brandy said, curling her fingers around Mardi's cock. A pump of her wrist made Mardi bite her bottom lip. Her eyes scrunched closed. "If you want, you can skip if it hurts to talk about. I'm not going to deny you anything for that."

"It's fine." Mardi said, "Good to talk about it. Hurts though. We were a strong team. Everyone knew it; people would come at us, and we'd beat them every time. It was good, great even."

She sounded like she was about to cry, and Brandy couldn't have that. She kissed along Mardi's stomach and over the swell of her hips before tackling that cock with her tongue, licking around the outside, curling her tongue between her fingers, and slicking the green dick up with her spit. Mardi's arms and legs twitched, her hip bouncing as a happy groan rolled in her throat.

"Keep going," Calcine said. The terse interrogation act dropped, just kindness in her tone.

"Right," Mardi said, taking a deep breath. "We were all growing together, and it was perfect. Then, Poppy just-" Her voice faltered. "I don't know. She felt like she was holding us back. We swore she wasn't. We promised her. Tried to make sure she knew it however we could. But she was so sure that she was somehow a weight on us. Dragging us down."

"She wasn't, though." Calcine said as Brandy kissed the tip of Mardi's cock, "Was she?"

"No! She was crafty as anything. We were unbeatable with her. But something in her just... died. We couldn't bring her around. We tried, we really did. All of us supported her as hard as anything. Still do!"

Brandy remembered Mardi's Pokédex entry. How they were a wild Pokémon now. She knew where this ended, and she shushed Mardi with a few fluttering kisses to the tip of her cock. "You're here to test your broken bond. See if you can find a way to repair it."

"I know it's not what you're meant to do." Mardi said, "Relationships are messy. Sometimes they don't work out. If we'd asked to be let in to reform a bond, we'd have gotten a serious talking-to and no help. But we're not letting her go. She's ours, and whatever is eating away at her, it's wrong. She doesn't deserve to be alone."

"I'm here with my Partners. They're working for me." Brandy said, "Really hard, and I love them too. If you need help, we can do it."

"Brandy," Calcine said, "We can't help them break into this place."

"We're not going to," Brandy said. "Mardi, take us to your partners and get Zipper to drop her illusions. Then I'll get everyone to help you, I promise."

"We've wrecked the place," Mardi groaned, "Sorry, we were meant to slink in and out without anyone even noticing. Gilly has been here once before. She came up with the plan, and well, how could I not help her? Pokémon should support each other no matter what when it comes to their Trainers. We know there's something wrong here. Poppy wouldn't just leave us like this. It doesn't make any sense, and we'll do anything to find out why."

"You'll tell her you still love her one day," Brandy said, kissing Mardi's tip again. "My mom will help you. I'll make sure of it. If you can trust me."

"It's hard not to trust a woman about to deep-throat your cock." Mardi grinned. "And I know. We're not giving up on her. Not ever."

Brandy smiled, "Want to go up now?"

Mardi looked like she was about to cry.

"Okay, we can let them wait a few minutes." Brandy smiled, "But I'm only doing this because you're especially gorgeous."

"I'm gorgeous too," Calcine said as Brandy got to work. "You got more minutes after her?"

Brandy snorted into the blowjob. They didn't really have any time at all. Sparky and Morgan would have a meltdown about being left alone. Still, Mardi needed this, and Brandy wasn't about to leave her unsatisfied. She'd bared her heart. The least Brandy could do was let her use her mouth for a few minutes.

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

Imagine what this universe's version of Taken is like. 

 

22