6.04 – ❤ Recharging I
8.5k 8 192
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fights continued. Their next set of opponents was a group of small fire elementals hopping around on three legs, trailing molten goo and flinging globs of magma. Zoey found them aggravatingly difficult to hit, and so, embarrassingly, she quickly ended up using her area-of-effect spells rather than her more precise projectiles. To be fair, Maddy also had some problems landing her confusion darts. If their mobility gave a wayfarer like her problems, then Zoey could be somewhat forgiven.

The group encounter was more of a struggle than the first bulkier opponent since she and Maddy were less suited to handling them, but they eventually won, if with some scrapes and burns. The shard hadn't allowed them to keep their health potions, but small injuries were easy to ignore. They faded within an hour, a product of their growing stats.

Zoey was still getting used to that. The changes to what made up 'normal'. Most people had far more time to adjust to their newfound strengths, but Zoey's unusual growth meant she was progressing without a proper period of acclimation.

As Zoey had predicted, her Lust burned away quickly, especially with her liberal usage of Burst. The upside was that recharging wasn't all that complicated. Easier than mana, in many ways. If, admittedly, it introduced delays to their expedition through the magma caverns. Plus, broaching the subject felt the slightest bit awkward, however much Maddy had been informed of the situation beforehand.

"So ..." Zoey started casually. "I'm about tapped out, I think. Probably time for a recharge."

Maddy glanced her way, then, after a second, flushed as she realized what Zoey meant. "Oh. Right. I almost forgot about that."

"Yeah." They had been on a pretty steady combat rhythm. Easy for other stuff to fade in importance while fighting for their life.

Maddy's eyes flicked down to Zoey's crotch, then quickly skittered back up. "About that. I was thinking. Isn't the suit going to make things, um, kinda difficult?"

Zoey had also been considering that whole situation. "Honestly, it's surprisingly stretchy. And it doesn't stop much sensation. I think it was designed to—not be much of an issue, when it comes to all of that." She idly ran a finger down her arm. The feeling was only barely muted, still noticeable that there was something in the way, but surprisingly tactile. Not far off from bare skin. Less even than a thin condom—though Zoey had worn surprisingly few of those, considering how much she'd been getting around, so she wouldn't completely know.

"There's that," Maddy said. "But I actually meant more, um. You know." She made a crude jerking-off gesture. Zoey's amusement rose at the awkwardness of the motion—and at how Maddy blushed at herself. "When you finish. Where's it gonna go?"

Zoey paused. "That's … a good point." For some reason, she hadn't thought of it.

She pursed her lips. What would happen? Would she be stuck with a bulging load of cum in her latex bodysuit for the rest of the delve? That didn't sound awesome, for obvious reasons. But surely a sex-themed shard had a solution for such an inevitability—since there seemed to be no way to remove the bodysuit. Would it absorb her cum, then? Or was the theme of the shard actually that cruel to her, that Zoey wasn't allowed to cum without making a permanent mess of herself?

"I suppose I don't actually have to finish, to recharge," Zoey said slowly.

"You don't?"

"The phrasing is, Harvest: Perform erotic acts onto self or others to harvest Lust. Bonded targets provide greater yield. So no, we just have to do stuff, together. Finishing is extra." If admittedly, not getting to reach climax wouldn't be ideal. She'd quickly get flustered over the course of a full shard.

"Oh," Maddy said.

"But," Zoey said, a grin starting to spread across her lips. "Maybe I'll just be taking care of you, for now, then." She walked forward, approaching the smaller girl—who backed up in retreat, her eyes widening, a delightfully timid instinctive response.

"N-Now?"

"Now," Zoey confirmed. "No point in waiting." She reached the other girl, then grabbed her by the hips and hoisted her into the air. Again, Zoey was shocked at how easy it was. Maddy was a small woman, but even so, she weighed almost nothing in the face of Zoey's improved strength.

More than the practical uses, being able to pick up and throw around cute girls was definitely Zoey's favorite part of leveling up.

Pulling Maddy in, the other girl wrapped her legs around Zoey's waist, balancing herself as her eyes continued to widen at Zoey's quick advance. Not letting up, Zoey leaned in and kissed her, keeping on the offensive, her tongue slipping into the girl's mouth. After a quick squeak of surprise, Maddy relaxed and reciprocated, her tongue pressing into Zoey's mouth, melting into her. Surprised or not by what was happening, she was quick to respond.

Zoey's hands slid down Maddy's thighs, running over the glossy, tight-fitting latex bodysuit. The texture was smooth and slippery—as fun to explore as bare flesh, in a way. She ran her fingers across Maddy's body, feeling her up as they kissed, enjoying the taste and feel of the smaller girl. Zoey's body responded to the heated situation, her cock filling with blood and swelling outward against her tight-fitting suit. It pressed into Maddy from below, and Maddy moaned, feeling it. She broke the kiss, pulling back and adjusting how she was clinging to Zoey's waist with her legs.

Having better access to her body, Zoey moved her hands up from Maddy's legs and across her chest, exploring the contours of her slim, flat body, toying with her small breasts—her cute, hard nipples. She tweaked gently, and Maddy shivered in pleasure, her face flushed. Zoey dipped her head down, kissing Maddy's neck as she continued to grope her. She was the perfect size to play with, small and lithe. And so easy to draw noises from.

After she'd gotten her fill of groping the other girl, Zoey set her on the floor. Tugging Maddy's legs open, she admired the sight of her latex-hugged pussy, the curves of her thighs and the creases of her legs and pelvis, accented by the shiny material. She ran her fingers teasingly up Maddy's inner thighs and across her crotch. Her fingers pressed in against the latex, and Maddy moaned as she felt Zoey's fingers through the thin barrier of material. Zoey traced along the outline of Maddy's pussy lips, before pressing her fingers in harder. She rubbed at Maddy's clit, enjoying the way she squirmed under her touch.

"Z-Zoey," she gasped. "That feels … really good."

"Kinda the point," Zoey teased. "Do you want more?"

The girl nodded, biting her lip as she looked up at Zoey with wide gray eyes.

Pressing two fingers into Maddy, she stroked the girl. Maddy whimpered, rocking her hips into Zoey's hand. Then Zoey pressed in, increasing the pressure on Maddy's sex, and Maddy moaned as Zoey began to rub in earnest, stimulating her through the thin, barely-there material of the suit. She could feel the warmth and wetness of the girl's pussy even through the protective layer. Interestingly, the material seemed to be growing damp around her fingers. Maybe the suit wasn't as waterproof as she thought. Or, knowing the shard's nature, maybe only in specific ways.

"I wonder how much it stretches," Zoey murmured.

Gently, she wiggled between Maddy's pussy lips, diving into her with her fingers. The black material, as Zoey had expected, yielded easily, supernaturally elastic. Maddy gasped as Zoey's fingers filled her, enveloped by the slick latex, which clung to her as she reached deeper and deeper, sliding into Maddy. Zoey marveled at how readily the material conformed to her fingers. She started pumping, in and out, and even then, the material easily accommodated her, stretching and un-stretching to keep pace.

"W-Wow," Maddy moaned. "That feels ... nice. B-But kind of weird, too."

"Weird is fun," Zoey murmured. If her bizarre adventures over the past several weeks had taught her anything, it was that.

Maddy wriggled her hips, pushing against Zoey's thrusting fingers.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Maybe it is."

Zoey increased her pace, thrusting into Maddy harder and faster, her fingers pumping in and out with increasing vigor. Maddy moaned, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them as Zoey fingered her. Zoey's cock throbbed as she watched the girl squirm, quickly taking her apart with her experienced fingers.

"Can you—?" Maddy gasped.

"Can I what?"

"Use … your mouth? Please?"

Zoey's thrusting slowed. Her smile widened. There was latex in the way, but it had easily stretched for her fingers, so why not for her tongue?

"Well, since you asked so nicely."

She slipped her fingers free of the girl's pussy, then—holding Maddy's eyes as she did so—licked the glistening digits clean. Maddy watched her intently, face flushed.

"You taste amazing," Zoey told her.

"T-Thank you?"

Grabbing Maddy's thighs and shuffling backward, Zoey positioned her face between the girl's legs. Maddy flushed, her eagerness clear in the way she watched with wide eyes, chest heaving up and down. Zoey leaned in, and Maddy's scent filled her as she breathed in deep. The latex didn't mute her smell at all. Zoey took her time, savoring the moment, before lowering herself and placing her lips on Maddy's pussy. She kissed her, then ran a slow lick up her slit, wiggling her tongue in from the base to the tip of Maddy's opening, feeling her lips part around her.

Maddy groaned at the sensation of Zoey's warm tongue sliding across her sensitive flesh. Zoey lapped at her eagerly, licking her from bottom to top with broad strokes of her tongue. She could taste Maddy's arousal soaking through the suit.

Zoey moved her attention upward, flicking her tongue over Maddy's clit and sucking on it gently. The girl arched her back, moaning as she writhed beneath her. Zoey teased her, swirling her tongue around the sensitive spot before moving back down to lap at her entrance. Her cock strained against the latex, aching to be released, but Zoey was intoxicated on Maddy.

Maddy's hands found their way to Zoey's head, tugging her in closer. Zoey obliged, burying her face in Maddy's latex-covered pussy and devouring her hungrily. She probed at her opening with her tongue, tasting her delicious juices before, finally, plunging inside, latex stretching to conform. Maddy threw her head back, back arching. Zoey fucked her, thrusting in and out of her with her tongue, enjoying the way the material stretched and contracted with each movement. Maddy's taste filled her, the latex not dampening the experience in the slightest. If anything, amplifying it, somehow, if simply from the strangeness of how the rubber-like material stretched for the two of them. It was definitely one of the stranger ways Zoey had eaten a girl out, but she couldn't get enough.

"Z-Zoey, please," Maddy begged. "I'm—I'm close."

Zoey obliged, sucking and licking at the girl with renewed vigor. Maddy's cries grew louder as she approached her climax. Then, finally, the smaller girl stiffened. Her whole body tensed as she cried out, her voice echoing off the cavern walls as she came on Zoey's tongue. Zoey held onto her thighs, not slowing as she rode through the girl's intense release. Maddy's muscles contracted around her tongue, squeezing as she came. After what seemed like forever, Maddy sagged into the ground, her body going limp.

"Gods," she groaned after a long moment, heavy panting filling the air. "That was—that was amazing. How do you do that?"

Zoey sat up and wiped her mouth. "Practice?" she said. "It's easy when you're squirming so much. You did more work than I did, almost."

Maddy blushed. "You're too good at it. You embarrassed me."

"I did?"

"How long was that? Like two minutes?" She pouted at Zoey. "I'm not usually that fast."

Zoey just laughed.

"A-Anyway, are you—um, recharged, then? Not fully, right? You need a little more?"

Zoey paused, and Maddy blushed at how obvious she'd been. She clearly didn't want their recovery break to be over.

Grinning, Zoey said, "I'm not filled up, yet, no."

"Then, do you think I could try something?" Her eyes flicked down to Zoey's crotch, then quickly back up. "I'm kinda curious."

192