6.07 – ❤ Sharing a Toy
8.2k 13 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content Advisory: Next two chapters are futa/futa, fyi!

 

"O-Oh," Maddy stammered. "I just—you want me to—grow something?"

"Something?" Zoey asked, amused. "A cock. Not 'something'. But only if you want to," she said, stating the obvious. "But we can solve two problems at once. Testing our new loot out, and recharging."

"That's a good point, I suppose," Maddy said. She sounded hesitant about the idea. Though not because she didn't want to, Zoey felt pretty certain, but because growing a cock was—well, a daunting idea. Especially with what Zoey was suggesting they do. Squeeze into a shared pocket-pussy and milk each other out.

"They can be a bit much to start with," Zoey said, grabbing her own shaft and shaking it in front of Maddy—whose gray eyes locked to it, cheeks flaming. "But they feel good. And I think you'd look cute with one." She took a step forward, poking her cock into Maddy's stomach. She rubbed up and down the warm latex-covered skin there, slowly, Mady's breath coming faster and faster.

Maddy shivered, the idea clearly exciting her. "I guess it wouldn't be so bad to just try it out," she murmured.

Zoey grinned. Mentally rummaging around inside her inventory, she pulled out one of the potions. "You'll need some help drinking it, though."

"I will?"

"It doesn't go in your mouth. Not for the best results."

"Huh?"

"In the other end."

"The … other end?"

Zoey grinned, and Maddy's eyes slowly widened as she realized what Zoey was saying.

"W-What? Why?"

"One of my newer skills," Zoey said, laughing. "And we learned earlier that we can pass liquids through the bodysuits,"—though Zoey hadn't considered this use of that convenience factor, earlier—"so it should still work." For that matter, the suit's permeability would be necessary for filling up the toy, too. Probably why it was a feature. Zoey's class and too many items simply required the suit not to be watertight. "Lucky us."

"Wow," Maddy said. "That's … um. The potion really needs to go up there?"

"Yep," Zoey said. "So, on your knees, cutie. Spread those legs."

Maddy flushed and hesitated, but only for a moment, before doing as she was told. Like Rosalie, she was fast to obey when things got heated. Zoey got down on her knees as well, briefly admiring the smaller girl's ass, which Maddy presented for her. The shiny dark-gray latex did wonders for highlighting her curves—and in a slightly different way from the midnight black.

Pressing a thumb on Maddy's backdoor, she wiggled her digit around, testing the girl through the layer of slippery material. Maddy shuddered under the contact. Zoey slowly pressed in. Normally, she would lubricate Maddy up, but the magical bodysuit seemed to take care of that: the material came pre-lubricated or was otherwise just that slippery. The suit bent inward, sliding into Maddy along with Zoey's thumb. A little groan escaped the girl, her hips wiggling at the intrusion.

"Feels good?"

"Y-Yeah," Maddy gasped. "I haven't, um, done much of—" she sucked in a breath of air as Zoey delved deeper, wiggling her thumb down—"this. Before."

"We'll have to fix that. Fingers are only half the fun. I've got something bigger you might like." Idly, she grabbed her erection and tapped it gently on Maddy's ass—who jumped at the impact, even a light tap having more of a hefty slap than Zoey had intended. "But not yet," Zoey said. "Another time. You ready?"

"R-Ready."

Uncorking the potion, Zoey tipped it over and plunged it inside Maddy's hole, wiggling the smooth glass in. The girl's back arched as the cold liquid started to enter her. She gasped as the magical fluid poured in, filling her up through the suit—mentally allowing it to pass, as they'd experimented with earlier—and tickling her insides, the potent fluid setting her on fire. Maddy squirmed and groaned on the ground, adjusting to the bizarre sensation, and when Zoey saw the vial was empty, she pulled it out. The latex pulled back as well, and no liquid glistened the material: the potion had fully entered her.

"Good girl," Zoey said, patting Maddy's ass. "Just relax. Let it do its thing."

Maddy, reasonably, didn't relax. Instead, she was tensed up, gasping and squirming as her body started to transform. Her cock grew, thickening and lengthening, expanding from nothing into a twitching rod dangling from between her spread legs, hugged by the dark-gray bodysuit. Zoey watched, transfixed, as Maddy's cock swelled, drinking in the sight.

Though … Zoey's eyes went wider and wider as it kept going. For some reason, she had assumed the small, petite, cute Maddy would be matched by an equally small, petite, and cute cock—which Zoey would have been delighted to play with. But that assumption turned out to be ... incorrect. Maybe because of Zoey's chosen consumption method, the alternate ingestion, which provided a stronger effect. It had worked that way for Rosalie, too. Even so, Zoey hadn't expected this.

"This is so weird," Maddy groaned, hips wiggling left and right, sending her increasingly large cock waggling from side to side, slapping against her thighs. Zoey couldn't reply, only keep staring as twelve fat inches of girlcock sprouted between the girl's legs. A girthy beast that looked even larger because of her small frame. The biggest she'd seen, bigger even than Rosalie's, and not just because of Maddy's proportions. It was second only to Zoey's.

Maddy groaned one last time, the transformation finishing. She rolled over onto her butt and spread her legs to see what had appeared, lifting her cock up and pressing it against her stomach and chest—reaching nearly to her chin, with how she'd positioned herself, slightly bent forward to take the sight in.

"Z-Zoey?" Maddy asked, sounding incredulous. "Is it supposed to be—?"

"That big?" Zoey asked, a bit faintly. "I mean, everyone's different. You got lucky, I guess."

Maddy pressed her palm into her shaft, squishing the twitching, veiny length harder into her body. She groaned at the sensation. "It feels—weird. Hot. It's really hot."

Zoey agreed, if in a different way than Maddy had meant. The sight of Maddy's enormous cock draped out against her small body was … doing some things to her. The size difference was insanely erotic, as it was when she laid her own cock out against Maddy. Zoey's cock throbbed in her bodysuit, pressing painfully against the clingy, form-fitting material.

Zoey cleared her throat, managing to tear her attention away from Maddy's monstrous member and up to lock eyes with her. Maddy was biting her lip, staring down at herself as she breathed heavily. She probably hadn't expected to … well, get as much cock as she had.

"Well," Zoey eventually said. "You wanna give her a test run?" She held up the pocket pussy, and Maddy's gaze tore away, focusing on the object. Maddy's cock jumped once in anticipation. "Don't worry," Zoey said. "I'll go easy on you."

Maddy nodded slowly, not taking her eyes off the toy. Her sensitive new member was clearly doing some thinking for her—the sensation of even just briefly touching herself was almost visibly making Maddy's head spin. She stared at the toy, attention rapt like she couldn't think of anything else.

Zoey was happy to help her get her first taste. Moving forward, she grabbed Maddy's cock, wrapping her fingers around it and standing it up in the air. Maddy settled on her elbows, legs spread, letting Zoey sit between them and admire the monster she'd grown, red-faced and breathing hard.

"Wow," Zoey said breathlessly, wrapping a second hand around the thing. She stroked it, feeling the warmth of Maddy's cock radiating through the bodysuit. "I can't believe it's so big." She looked at Maddy, equal parts amused and aroused. "Such a fat cock on such a tiny girl. Don't you have any shame?"

"It's not like I picked it," Maddy protested.

Zoey laughed. She lined the pocket pussy up to the tip of Maddy's massive member. "Here we go, then." She wiggled it around, feeling the girl's cock throb in her hand as the rubbery insides of the toy rubbed against her sensitive head. "Deep breaths. Just enjoy yourself."

Slowly, she pushed Maddy's cock into the toy, feeding inch after inch into the tight hole. Maddy moaned, falling back on her elbows as her dick was swallowed up by the pocket pussy.

"It's so … tight," she groaned, her eyes rolling back as the toy swallowed more and more of her cock. "O-Oh wow."

"You like it?" Zoey murmured, pushing Maddy's fat dick into the toy, feeling the gel expand to accommodate her. Maddy's body trembled as her cock was squeezed on all sides by the tight chamber. "I thought you would. They're especially sensitive when you're new to them."

Maddy squirmed in place as Zoey forced more of her dick into the toy, stretching the silky-soft insides to their limit. It was a tight fit, but Zoey didn't relent. Going agonizingly slow to tease the girl, Zoey finally finished the trip down, the toy pressing to the base of Maddy's cock. The smaller girl was a mess by then, moaning and writhing as her dick was squeezed in by the tight sleeve, despite Zoey not actually stroking her. At around six inches tall, the toy only covered the bottom half of her dick, the top half jutting out proudly, leaking a bead of precum inside the dark-gray bodysuit.

Zoey could recognize a girl who wouldn't last long. She could read on Maddy's face that she was already close to finishing. Zoey couldn't say she was surprised; in the best of cases, handling those new sensations would've been difficult. This was a lot, for a first time.

"How's it feel to have your cock inside a pussy?" Zoey murmured, scooting in closer as she began running the toy up and down Maddy's shaft. The smaller girl gasped and bucked her hips up in little twitches, involuntary, her body shaking with pleasure.

"G-Good," Maddy moaned. "It's so tight. It feels like ... I'm going to lose my mind."

"Ah, ah," Zoey said. "Hold off a little longer." She kept the toy working slowly up and down her cock, not going too fast. "I want to enjoy this."

She slid the toy across Maddy's shaft, the silky material rubbing against her sensitive cock, making it twitch in Zoey's hands. Maddy writhed and moaned, trying to hold off like Zoey had asked, her body trembling as the toy stimulated her. In less than a minute, her eyes were glassy with pleasure, hips bucking with every stroke.

"W-Wait," Maddy gasped, only a minute into the torture. Zoey stopped stroking, meeting her eyes curiously. "Can you join me?" she asked, panting. "I want—I want to finish with you inside it. With me."

The lewd request sent a jolt through Zoey. That had been the original plan, but having Maddy ask her outright while visibly trembling in pleasure was ... well. Zoey's cock strained inside her suit, eager to join Maddy's inside the toy.

"Get up," Zoey instructed, pulling Maddy along by the cock into a sitting position, and settling on her knees herself. Getting their lower halves level, Zoey placed her cock to the side of Maddy's, with the pocket pussy blocking them from touching. Comparing each other. Two giant, twitching girl dicks, about to slide and rub against each other inside a tight pussy.

The idea made Zoey's head fuzzy. She had to know what Maddy would feel like against her. Their cocks, squeezed together, squirming and humping. She was panting just thinking about it.

Maddy might not be the only girl who didn't last long under that experience.

She guessed she'd find out.

170