6.20 – ❤ Two Versus One II
6.7k 7 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though Zoey was quickly growing unable to resist her growing desires, she took solace in one fact: if nothing else, every moment she plunged her cock into Ignis's tight, hot throat was another moment the elemental wasn't assisting with the real fight happening just behind them. In the worst case scenario, Zoey was at least contributing by serving as a distraction. Buying Rosalie, Delta, and Maddy time to win the encounter the old-fashioned way.

Maybe her teammates could just come save Zoey after she'd had her fun, even. Zoey sank deeper and deeper into that lustful fugue. Her determination started to slip as she let herself be consumed by the intense pleasure that Ignis and Blaze were giving her. The two lava elementals were merciless in their assault. Each thrust from Blaze's thick lava cock filled Zoey's throat, setting it on fire with each pass, and lower down, Zoey's cock was being squeezed by a burning hot vice, Ignis's throat-pussy milking her with each eager bobbing motion she made. Zoey's hips responded in kind, smacking back into Ignis's face, desperate for the sensation and texture of the tight hole.

Despite the overwhelming pleasure building by the second, Zoey fought back, trying to think clearly—to remember her mission. She couldn't allow herself to get too lost in the moment. Technically, this was a fight, and the fate of not only Zoey but also her team might rest on the result.

Zoey forced herself to pull back from slipping over that edge. She had means of fighting the ecstasy that the two elementals didn't. Inflame worked both ways: to amplify and mute. She just had to take advantage of it.

Even as Blaze's hips slapped hard into Zoey's face, lava dribbling down her chin with the sloppy throat-fucking, Zoey forced herself to cobble together a new spell. This one targeted at herself rather than her opponent. The magic washed through her body, and—as regrettable as it was relieving—ebbed the building heat that threatened to wash her away. Zoey regained some level of clarity, no longer feeling as overwhelmed.

In contrast, Zoey could sense Blaze starting to fall victim to the pleasure that Zoey nearly had herself. Her thrusts grew more and more erratic, hips turning into a piston as she approached her orgasm. Zoey could feel her cock swelling and throbbing in her throat, seeming to grow hotter as Blaze ran up to the edge of that cliff. She felt every inch of Blaze's length thrusting inside her, the molten liquid filling her throat completely, making it bulge outward—then stretching even more as Blaze's cock swelled in imminent release.

"I'm … almost there," Blaze cried out, voice hoarse with pleasure. "I can't help it! I'm—I'm gonna cum!" She gripped Zoey's head, pulling her forward as she bucked her hips wildly to slap just that much harder down Zoey's throat. "Here it comes! Take it! Take it, human! Every last drop!"

Zoey's vision went watery as Blaze's assault reached a peak, gooey lava slamming desperately into her face. Then, finally, Blaze's climax arrived. Her cock erupted in Zoey's throat, lava-cum overflowing as it surged out in thick bursts. Despite being buried so deep, Zoey struggled to swallow the thick, hot liquid, feeling it fill her up and spread throughout her stomach, her throat, pouring out from her mouth and nose with the force of her release—and the sheer quantity.

Blaze's orgasm seemed to last forever, her body shaking as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. Eventually, her thrusting slowed and she pulled her cock out of Zoey's throat with a pop. Zoey gasped for air, the heat of Blaze's lava-cum radiating in her stomach. Zoey felt unbelievably full, and in such a potent, unique way. Her hand fell on her stomach, cradling the hot load she knew was pooled there.

The lava elemental collapsed on her ass, panting heavily.

Angrily, Ignis popped off of Zoey's cock—something Zoey had somehow even managed to ignore, in the intensity of Blaze exploding inside her, stuffing her stomach with burning-hot lava cum.

"Really?" Ignis growled, sending an annoyed look to her partner. "Get up. We're not done."

"That was …" Blaze panted. "I can't believe …"

"Get up," Ignis insisted.

Hazily, the other elemental stood, her knees shaking. Her vision cleared slowly as she refocused on Zoey. Determination crossed her face. As convenient as it would have been, then, Zoey's opponents weren't one-and-done. Mel hadn't been either, so she couldn't say she was surprised.

"You're cheating somehow," Ignis said, eyes narrowing at Zoey. "Those spells, obviously. But that's fine. If my throat wasn't enough, then we'll just have to be more direct."

She dragged Zoey up by a hand, who, almost as hazy-headed as Blaze from being used so thoroughly, simply allowed it to happen. Ignis spun Zoey around so that her back was to Blaze. Not a second later, a giant twelve-inch lava-cock had slipped between Zoey's thighs. It throbbed heat into Zoey's pussy, and onto the underside of her cock, making her suck in a gasp of surprise.

Blaze's chin rested on Zoey's shoulder. "If your mouth was that good," she murmured, sending shivers down Zoey's spine at the proximity. "I can't even imagine how amazing this will feel." The lava elemental gripped her cock and lined the tip up to Zoey's pussy, wiggling it there to make her intent clear.

Even worse, Ignis had grabbed Zoey's cock and pressed the head into her own pussy, teasing entry between slippery, unbelievably hot lower lava-lips.

"Even with your magic, you won't be able to resist this," Ignis said smugly. "Not from both ends."

Entranced by the sight of Ignis teasing her cock into her pussy, and feeling Blaze do the same from behind her, Zoey even wondered, for a second, whether the elemental would be right.

One way or another, it was going to be a hard-fought battle.

Ignis, still facing Zoey, lifted herself up on her tip-toes to get better leverage as she pushed her lower half into Zoey's, guiding fourteen inches of girlcock into her. Zoey's sensitive member was squeezed in by bumpy lava pussy. The sensation overwhelmed Zoey immediately—and she didn't have time to come to terms with it, because from behind, Blaze also claimed her prize. Inch by inch, a thick, throbbing lava-cock slid into Zoey, splitting her open. Blaze trembled as she urged her hips forward, sinking into Zoey, and Zoey at least appreciated the fact she was finding the sensation overpowering too.

Blaze pushed forward, with none of the urgency she'd displayed before. Slowly, deliberately, breath hot against Zoey's ear, she slid her spear between Zoey's legs, angling upward. The sensation of dual penetration—both giving and receiving—was nearly too much. Blaze's cock felt too huge, almost too big to take. Zoey's entire body burned as Blaze claimed her, her muscles twitching in sync with the obscenely large cock stretching her beyond what she'd thought possible.

"Mmm," Blaze moaned against Zoey's ear, rocking her hips back and forth to ease her way in. "You're ... so ... tight ..."

Zoey couldn't reply, gasping at the physical sensations. The pressure. The strangeness. The way Blaze's cock scorched nerves with every inch she sank deeper, setting them alight. She was vaguely aware of her fingernails digging into her palms, of her own cock throbbing hard, going wild inside Ignis's pussy, which was claiming inch after inch of Zoey's cock.

"I ... can feel ... every ... bump," Blaze whined, and with a sudden thrust, she seated herself as deep as she could, Zoey's back arching with the intrusion. She gasped as Blaze's cock shoved all the way in, hips meeting her ass. She burned and throbbed from the intrusion. The molten heat of Blaze's lava cock radiated against her insides, setting her on fire. Nearly painful. Yet maybe better because of that fact.

In front, Ignis groaned as she got a better grip on Zoey's hips, then began to pound her hips into Zoey's, slamming her pussy onto Zoey's dick at an unwieldy angle, with the two of them standing face-to-face. Every thrust clutched Zoey's cock, enveloping her in sticky, molten pleasure.

Blaze's cock nestled against her cervix, hot and heavy, as she panted into Zoey's ear, resting there from having speared in. Enjoying her sheathe before the real action began.

"Fuck, that's ... unbelievable," Blaze groaned.

Zoey agreed. She bit her lip, trying to control her rapidly devolving thoughts—her determination to resist fading. Her legs shook as she stood there, being engulfed by two lava girls. Zoey's attention drifted down to her stomach. Considering Blaze's sheer girth, she shouldn't have been surprised to see what she did. Her stomach, bulging outward, distended by her partner's ridiculous cock. Zoey had already felt full from the obscene amount of lava-cum dumped into her stomach. There simply hadn't much space left, and then Blaze had gone and claimed her in another way.

Two against one, lava-on-flesh, the lava girls began to move in earnest. Each of them rocking their hips in counterpoint, matched by the rhythm of Zoey's own hips being used as an anchor. Blaze pulled back, sliding twelve inches of cock along Zoey's sensitive inner walls, then slapped back forward, Zoey's ass rippling with the impact—and that violent motion also jerked Zoey forward, her hips meeting Ignis's again, sheathing her cock in clenching lava-pussy.

Zoey's world spun as the dual sensations, the pleasure amplified by magical heat, overtook her. She couldn't think straight. Her brain registered only the heat enveloping her, both inside and out, as the two lava elementals relentlessly pounded into and onto her. The heat of their bodies pressing into her filled her senses. She felt genuinely as if she'd been set ablaze. Her own cock, trapped between Ignis's burning hot pussy, throbbed in time with the relentless pounding from behind, desperate to add its own offering to the molten mix.

Zoey … wanted to let go. To fill Ignis up. To give the elemental her hard-earned reward. The part of her mind that clung to reality protested, but the chorus of moans drowned it out.

For the second time, Zoey desperately forced herself to edge away from that dangerous brink. More than anything, she had a fight to win. With great effort, she dragged to life another muting spell, pointing it toward herself and blessedly dampening the sensations that threatened to overwhelm her.

But that was only a temporary solution. A short-lasting reprieve when assaulted from both ends in such a potent way.

Maybe, instead of only trying to survive, she had to fight back.

Gritting her teeth, Zoey grabbed Ignis's hips and did just that.

With newfound determination, Zoey started to move against the relentless onslaught of pleasure and heat. Ignis gasped in surprise as Zoey's cock slid in and out of her slick tunnel, setting a pace of her own making. Blaze moaned into her ear, Zoey's frantic rutting serving also to buck onto the lava-girl's cock: setting the tempo on both sides, not just one.

Ignis's pussy clenched tighter around Zoey's cock, proof that the strategy was immediately effective. Blaze's thrusts became more desperate, her grip on Zoey's hips tightening to an almost painful degree. Zoey endured it, even as her cock, buried in Ignis, began to throb in response.

They were close. All three of them, Zoey could tell. Blaze's movements were becoming erratic, her moans desperate. Even Ignis was falling apart. And Zoey, for all her spells were helping resist, wouldn't be that far behind them.

With a final grunt, Zoey claimed victory on one side. Blaze came for a second time. Lava erupted from her, scalding hot, filling Zoey's pussy. Fat globs of lava cum drooled out from between her legs even as Blaze continued thrusting, serving as lubricant.

Zoey focused on Ignis. The holdout. Unlike Blaze, Zoey had never targeted her with an inflammation spell, choosing to focus on one opponent over the other.

Zoey took that advantage away from her.

Onyx eyes widened as, already close to orgasm, an empowered sensitivity spell washed through her.

"W-What?" Ignis gasped. "What was that?"

Zoey laughed as she felt the difference the empowered Inflame spell had made—Ignis's already tight pussy clenched down on her cock with unbearable intensity, squeezing every inch of her hard dick in a vice-like grip. The elemental's onyx eyes widened even further as Zoey hilted herself all the way inside with a hard smack. The amplified sensation was too much for her, even in the single motion. She let out an incoherent groan.

Zoey, of course, took advantage of her weakened state. Seeing the girl start to shake, eyes fluttering, Zoey pushed herself further into Ignis's slick heat, thrusting deep enough that her hips met with the lava elemental's with loud claps, sinking as deep as she could into her gooey body—bumping into her cervix with each motion. Ignis whined and moaned as she felt her insides being stroked by every inch of Zoey from within, amplified by magical means. Her eyes rolled back as she neared the edge of orgasm.

"So good ..." Ignis whined.  "Can't take ... much more ..."

Neither could Zoey. She vied for control as she fucked herself into Ignis's molten depths, trying desperately to throw Ignis over that edge before Zoey herself fell over. Moans spewed from both of their mouths, unbidden, as their mutual fire built higher and higher. Blaze's frantic rutting from behind was slowing, having spent herself, but Zoey's only grew faster.

"Just give it to me," Zoey grunted into Ignis's ear. "You know you want to. Cum on my cock. Milk me with it."

That was all the encouragement she needed. With a punctuated groan, Ignis gave in. Her scalding lava pussy squeezed Zoey's cock in an ecstatic vice grip. Zoey cried out in kind, unable to stop herself from also coming undone. She coated the insides of Ignis's molten womb with her own hot flood.

Ignis's orgasm went on forever, even longer than Zoey's, the lava walls of her pussy convulsing around Zoey's cock and—as she'd requested—milking her dry. Except however mind-erasing Zoey's climax was, Ignis's seemed to be twice that. She'd already been close to losing before Zoey had applied an empowered inflammation on her. Maybe it was the timing, but either way, the strength of Ignis's climax almost visibly made her lose her sense of self. She all but collapsed in Zoey's grip, Zoey holding her up as she kept thrusting, riding her through an orgasm that left her nearly catatonic.

Until, finally, the three of them collapsed onto the floor.

160