2.18 ❤❤ Team Bonding
18.6k 15 372
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: As before, fetish content! Spoiler:

Spoiler

[Extreme insertions, distension. Cum inflation.]

[collapse]

 

Zoey couldn’t believe how turned on she was. Her cock was practically twitching with need, dripping precum in a steady stream. 

She watched Delta lift herself up off the ground, her stomach—Rosalie’s stomach—flattening out to the hard, toned surface it usually was, then back down, distending her body out as the giant toy stuffed into her. Seeing such a lewd, panting expression on Rosalie’s face was driving Zoey wild. Even in the throes of passion Rosalie tried to keep some form of lock on her expressions, but Delta, not at all, and it was Delta wearing her body. She panted heavily, eyes fluttering with pleasure, not masking how much fun she was having in the slightest.

“I’m assuming you want to join in?” Zoey asked Not-Zoey. She’d been hovering to the side, clearly feeling like an outsider. Zoey sympathized with that; it was obvious Rosalie and Delta were doubtful of her, even if they had verbally acknowledged either of them, or neither, could be the ‘impostor’.

“Is that fine?”

Zoey looked to Rosalie, who hesitated. Zoey could read what it meant; like usual, not wanting to admit to anything.

“She’s fine with it,” Zoey smirked. “Two of us taking care of her? It’s a fantasy.”

“Hmph,” Rosalie said. 

“Get over here.” Zoey was still sitting on her knees, next to Delta as she continued to fill herself up. The whines and moans were highly distracting.

Zoey scooted away, setting up further away from Delta, and in plain view. Delta had asked them to put on a show, and as much fun as playing with Rosalie was, playing with Rosalie while getting to watch Delta’s stomach bulge in and out as she impaled herself would be … even better.

Rosalie wandered over and crouched down next to Zoey. Zoey pulled her onto her lap—she squeaked in surprise, somehow never prepared for how Zoey became less gentle when things got going—and Zoey forcefully guided her into sitting in her lap, turned around and facing Delta. 

“What’s it like, seeing your body do that?” Zoey murmured into her ear. Her cock throbbed against Rosalie’s thighs—it was sticking out, between her legs, and Rosalie’s wetness had already started to coat it. She was, unsurprisingly, dripping. 

“It’s obscene,” Rosalie said, panting. “I can’t believe … I can’t …”

“Is it getting you off?”

“Of course not.” Rosalie’s hips worked back and forth against Zoey’s shaft, and it seemed an idle action, something she didn’t realize she was doing. “I would never be … turned on … by something like this.”

“Now, now,” Zoey tutted. “What have I told you about being honest with yourself?”

Not-Zoey knelt down in front Rosalie. “I have a suggestion, if you want it. Where we can all have fun.”

Well. Zoey knew herself. Any idea of hers would be … nice. “Go for it.”

“Here. Move for a second, Rosie.”

Rosalie nodded mutely and did so, even if she seemed disappointed to not be sitting on Zoey’s lap—or more accurately, on her cock—anymore.

Not-Zoey shimmied up, then, moving Zoey’s cock down, she sat on Zoey’s lap so she was facing sideways. “Now join me,” she told Rosalie. “One leg under mine, the other over. Like a pretzel.”

Zoey watched as the two girls set themselves up. Soon enough, they were both halfway seated on Zoey’s lap, pressing their pussies into her cock. Like they were scissoring, but with Zoey between them. 

“Now up,” Not-Zoey prompted, and Rosalie listened. Two wet pussies slid up Zoey’s shaft, a bit awkwardly, but with Not-Zoey guiding Rosalie along, soon enough they were thrusting their hips up and down, sliding themselves against her shaft with wiggling gyrations of their pelvises.

Zoey sighed, leaned back, and tried to decide which sight was more erotic. Rosalie and Not-Zoey—herself—jerking her cock off with their pressed-in pussies, or Delta, watching it happen as she herself was engaged in the most obscene act Zoey had ever seen, her firm body stretched to its maximum as a pillar-sized dildo stuffed her insides.

“Nice suggestion,” Zoey said in a massive understatement.

Not-Zoey was biting her lip as she and Rosalie thrusted up and down. “You know, I’m really jealous you’re the one who got to keep it. I bet this feels amazing.”

“Two cute girls rubbing up and down me? Safe guess.”

“Rosie looks like she can’t even think.”

She and Zoey watched Rosalie. Despite her eager thrustings of her pelvis, she wasn’t paying attention to Zoey, or Not-Zoey; her eyes were locked on Delta, her own body being violated, as Delta rode up and down. 

“She can’t even hear us,” Not-Zoey said amusedly. 

“And she calls us the pervert.”

“Eh. She’s right. It’s just … all of us are.”

Zoey laughed.

For a bit, only squelching, panting, and moaning suffused the air, all four of their party being pleasured in different ways.

“Enjoying the sight, princess?” Delta panted out. “Stare at me more, why don’t you?”

It broke her trance. Rosalie’s eyes went up from Delta’s bulging tummy to meet her gaze. She wet her lips before responding. “Of course not.”

“Do you want to be the one here? In my place?”

“No.”

“You don’t want to have your insides all stirred up, like this?” Delta ran a hand up and down the protruding shaft in her stomach as she rode herself desperately against the giant cock.

“I … I …”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to say it. It’s cuter when you don’t.”

“Stop … stop inventing things.” Rosalie’s protests were feeble. If it had just been Zoey here, she thought that explosive honesty of hers would’ve come out by now; she was plainly horny enough for it. But against Delta, her defenses were holding—flimsy and obviously false as they were.

Zoey had been trying to prevent herself from moving—to let Not-Zoey and Rosalie set the pace with the sliding of their lower halves—but for no discernible reason the next eager slide of their pussies had Zoey’s hips bucking. She jostled the two women who were providing their slippery services, and it was like the dam had broken.

“F-Fuck. You two—you feel, you feel—” Zoey jerked spastically up and down, slamming between the tight pressure of their thighs and pussies. “I need to, god, please, I have to. You feel so good. I want to cum.”

Zoey wasn’t sure if her own break in composure caused it, but in front of her, Delta’s entire body started to shake as she spasmed against the enormous dildo stuffed in her. Seeing her cum only whited out Zoey’s mind further. She jerked herself up and down with as much force as she could, slapping her hips into Rosalie’s and Not-Zoey’s asses as their pussies coaxed her cock up and down, their labias spreading and dragging across its length.

Their own efforts picked up, too, hips jerking as they awkwardly tried to lower themselves up and down—it wasn’t the easiest position to maintain, especially with Zoey’s violent writhing and thrusting beneath them.

“Fuck, fuck, please, please.” Zoey spat obscenities as her stomach clenched, and the words turned to whimpering. Her thrusting continued, and the first white-hot jet of cum erupted from her cock. The diligent sliding of pussies didn’t stop. If anything, her helpful friends’ movements became frenzied as they tried to extract as much of the sticky fluid as they could.

Each ejection of girlcum seared from her cock. It covered all three of their bodies, the asynchronous sliding of their lower halves jerking Zoey’s cock this way and that. They didn’t stop pleasuring Zoey until she was begging them to, their lubricated sliding almost painful against her spent cock.

Zoey, out of the game for at least a minute while she recovered, was vaguely aware of Not-Zoey separating from their position and pushing Rosalie over. Honestly, go get her. Good for Not-Zoey.

Rosalie cried out as Not-Zoey stuck her head between her thighs and buried her tongue in. It was what Zoey would have done; Rosalie had been shaking, and nearly there—and she didn’t blame Not-Zoey at all for helping finish her off. Zoey wouldn’t have been able to help herself either.

“It’s twitching,” Delta said, cutting through Zoey’s haze—and the whines of Rosalie coming to orgasm. “It’s, um, I feel it twitching. And, and, the door hasn’t opened. I think I need to get it off?” Delta’s body was shaking from her orgasm, which hadn’t ended yet. Her words shook almost as much as her body.

“Get it off?” Zoey elbowed herself up. She was vaguely aware of Rosalie writhing against Not-Zoey’s tongue.

“I can—I can feel it. It’s about to—”

With how vacuum-sealed Delta’s tummy was against the enormous toy, Zoey could see the object shudder inside her.

Then the expected happened.

The oversized toy’s ejaculation was as prodigious as its size. Buckets of semen burst up its length and into Delta’s stomach, inflating it outward in a sudden jerk. Delta cried out as she was filled with hot, sticky seed. Her stomach expanded, first erasing the outline of the toy on her stomach, then outward further, so there was a slight bulge.

It kept going. Her stomach rounded out as hot liquid ejected into her. It came in spurts, her stomach growing in sharp increases. Delta shook and moaned as a second orgasm followed on the coattails of the first. Her belly started to droop with the weight of so much hot seed stuffing her. She looked eight months pregnant—more. 

Still, it sprayed into her, until she bulged with the volume. Delta shook with pleasure, and her inflated stomach sloshed with cum. 

Finally, it stopped. Delta sat on the floor, slumped and exhausted, the toy fully inserted. She trembled as she came down from her second orgasm.

“Holy shit,” she said.

“Holy shit,” Zoey agreed in an erotic sort of fascination. “That … doesn’t hurt?” She stared at Delta’s stomach, bulging with gallons and gallons of semen.

“No. The … the potion. But it feels seriously weird.” A pause, then “And hot.” She groaned. “Fuck me. That was amazing.”

Delta gasped as she raised herself up and the toy slid from her. Her legs shook. The toy popped from her insides, and the enormous volume of white liquid spilled from her, the stopper no longer in place. Semen gushed out in waves, coating the floor beneath her. Her belly shrank bit by bit and more and more liquid left her. Delta’s hand followed it down, pushing on herself to help it out. 

Eventually, she was left looking like she had started, with Rosalie’s tight abs and flat stomach.

“Wow,” Delta said. “That was …”

She couldn’t quite find the right word. Zoey couldn’t, either.

372