R18 – My Nightly Attendant
12.4k 31 272
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I pull away from Annie's soft, pink lips, I open my eyes to find her looking up at me with a blush plastered on her face. I chuckle and smirk as I see the adorable look on her face. I take the glass of frostwine beside me and down it in one go.

"Hm, this frostwine reminds me of us. It's sweet, tangy, and seems to dance lightly on your tongue, just like you. While, the cold and sharp feeling of it going down reminds me of myself. These two feelings and tastes don't feel like they would work together."

I wrap a strand of her hair around my finger and bring it up to my nose, her hair smells sweet, just like the berries used to make the wine,

"But when they come together; they make such a beautiful melody of flavors that it becomes addicting."

I lean forward and plant a kiss above her left eyebrow. She smiles at me as I kiss her. Suddenly, an intense feeling overwhelms me as I look into her eyes. I lick my lips and smile before standing up with her in my arms. I walk over to the bed and lay her down. Her breathing grows rapid as I start to slip off my robe. As my robe falls to the floor, I get onto the bed and start crawling over towards her. My still wet hair falls over my shoulder as I straddle the maid.

I lean over towards her face and plant a kiss on her lips while gently rubbing her chest. I look into her eyes with a lust-filled gaze as I kiss down her cheek to her neck and gently bite it.

I lean back up and see Annie panting, practically begging me to get started with her eyes. I smile at her and lick my lips again. I grab both sides of her French-maid esque outfit and rip it in half, revealing a white lacy pair of lingerie. I smirk at her and lean over next to her ear while slowly running my hands up her stomach to her chest as I lean down. My back arches as I come up to her ear,

"My my, are you wearing this just for me?"

I look back down at her chest and see her cute little B-cups perfectly framed by the lace. I run my hands down her sides and behind her back, undoing the clasp and releasing her breasts. I lift her bra up and press my C-cups up against her chest. I giggle and start planting kisses all over her cheeks. Then, I lean over and bite her ear as my hand starts massaging her chest.

"Ah!"

A gasp escapes her lips as my fingers trace the little cherries on her chest. I lay down beside her, placing her arm between my breasts. I put one of my arms around her head and play with her chest with my other one. I bite and kiss her shoulder and collarbone as I gently massage and squeeze her chest as I breathe onto her neck.

Then, I get an idea. I whisper into her ear,

"Baby, will you give me the honor of being your first?"

Annie gets confused as I ask the question. I chuckle at her confusion and start casting a spell. A pink colored magic circle starts to appear over my hand. As the small circle completes itself, I put my hand over my crotch. The circle lights up and imprints itself on my skin. A figure starts to appear out of the circle, rising up slowly. A full 6 inch dick raises out of the circle and lays on her hip. Annie covers her face but peeks through her fingers at it. I smile at her as I feel the warmth of her hips on it. Annie is stunned for a few seconds before squeaking a little and nodding her head,

"Uh… Uhm… Y-yes ma'am…"

I kiss her cheek and say,

"While we're like this, I'd prefer you call me mommy, baby girl."

She exclaims again,

"Ah! Uhm… Y-yes… Mommy…"

I rub her hair and say,

"Good girl."

I sit up and grab her legs, putting them over my shoulders. Annie gasps at my sudden roughness. I slowly lower myself down till my head is between her thighs. I kiss her inner thigh, slowly working my way up until I reach her cute little slit. Then, I move to her other thigh and kiss all the way up it again. I look her in the eyes and slowly inch closer and closer to her pink slit.

Then, I kiss her on the clit with a little more sucking force than before. Her beautiful body turns slightly in pleasure as I start licking her clit. I play with the little pink pearl, causing Annie's entire body to surge with pleasure.

"Ah! Mmn. M-Mommyyyyyah.~"

Her voice comes out through her gasps, calling out to me as my tongue slowly works its way around her pussy. I start drawing different pictures in my mind with my tongue, each stroke of this painting causing her to feel a shock course through her body. Using magic, I make the piano start playing music for us to drown out our sounds, and let the shy Annie let go of herself for once.

"AH! F-fah…"

Annie's brain seems to short out as my tongue slithers its way inside of her. She tastes just like the frostwine. I can feel the walls of her pussy start to tighten, so I pull myself back, much to Annie's dismay. I look at the panting girl before me and position myself to where my dick is kissing the entrance of her slit. Her beautiful waist wiggling itself against me, begging me to give her more pleasure. I put a hand just above her vagina and start massaging her. Magically, I create some aphrodisiac lube on my dick. Then, It happens.

I slowly push my dick into her little slit. It breaks past her hymen as I cast a magic to get rid of the pain. Her back arches and she moans out loudly,

"AH! MOMMY! AH! Mmn!"

Her voice becomes breathy as I push myself all the way inside of her. I feel her walls tighten around me, filling the both of us with pleasure. Using the hand I was massaging her with, I start rubbing the pink marble above my dick. Her back arches as I do this and I feel her walls tighten even more. She moans out again as a stream of liquid comes from her pussy. I smile at her as this happens. I give her a few seconds to recover and lean over, pushing our chests against each other. I whisper into her ear,

"Oh baby girl, finished already? I'm just getting started!"

As I say this, I move my hips back and my dick is pulled out of her. A shiver runs down Annies spine as I slowly thrust back into her. She lets out a gasp as I push into her. Her eyes get watery as I continue thrusting slowly, getting faster and faster. I plant a kiss on her lips and part them, wrapping our tongues together. Even her tongue tastes sweet. This girl must be made of frostwine berries. I feel electricity course through my veins as I thrust into her. My thumb continues to play with her little berry. My other hand runs its way up her side before laying on her chest. As I squeeze her chest, her hands wrap around me and she starts scratching my back. As I lay my head beside hers and breathe onto her neck, I hear her breaths.

"Haaah. Haaaah. Nn… Guh… Ahhh."

I turn my head to the side and moan into her ear. Her nails dig into my back slightly as I run my finger around her nipples. Finally, I feel pleasure start working its way down my dick. My tip starts to get sensitive as I pull myself back out. Annie's breathing gets more rapid as she grows closer to cumming herself. I bite her neck gently and her nails scratch my back yet again. Then, I feel her walls clamp around me yet again, causing the pleasure to explode throughout my body as I cum inside of her.

I moan into her ear,

"Ah! F-fuck. Hah! Hah!"

Annie clamps around me even more as I cum. Her body starts shaking and her hands grab onto my back. Her thighs close around my hips as she reaches orgasm yet again.

We stay like this for a few more seconds, the polymorph spell disappearing from my body. I collapse onto the bed beside her and see tears of pleasure coating the bottom of Annie's eyes. I grab the covers from the bottom of the bed and cover the both of us. I giggle as I look at Annie's adorable face.

I move her to lay on her side and start spooning her

"Haaaah. I love you so much baby girl."

She smiles and wipes the tears from her face,

"I love you too mommy."

As she says this, I feel a tug on my heartstring. Her voice passes through my skull like a beautiful melody. A tear starts threatening to form on my face as I come to a realization. I finally found someone. Her body fills me with warmth as the tear fully forms and falls down my face. I push my face into her shoulder and kiss it gently.

-------------------------------

AN: welp. annie gave her first time to rosie.

let me know how i did, cuz im a virgin so i dunno how actual segs goes.

not to mention im a dude soooo ye.

next chap will be a lil violent lol

for images, teach me how to upload images cuz damn is it difficult on this website

272