Chapter 7
12.8k 14 304
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, I walked towards the room of the villainess to wake her up at the specified time. Everyone in the mansion feared her and didn't dare to speak out against her actions. She was known as a young tyrant in the mansion. Many maids had attended to her before me, but all of them met with unfortunate ends. Her demands were impossible to fulfill.
I entered her room and saw her sleeping in her queen-sized bed with a comfortable mattress. At least I had a room, it seemed like the duchess spared me this time.
"Milady, it's morning, please wake up," I said, trying to speak as politely as possible to avoid any annoyance.
She stirred awake, opened her magenta eyes, and stared at me. I stood a bit away from her bed with my head bowed. "Hmm, it's morning," she said. She got up slowly from under her blanket and stood. She was wearing a white nightgown that reached just above her navel and below she was wearing nothing but white panties.
Her body had started gaining curves as well. I didn't know why my thoughts always ended up in perverted scenarios, it was unlike me in my previous life. I believe this may have something to do with my nature as a succubus.
Succubus, a demonic race mostly consisting of females, with a small population of incubus. They are also known as sex demons and have a very high sexual drive compared to other races. A succubus's method of getting strong is unique, the more sex they have, the stronger they will grow by absorbing the essence of their partners. Succubi are known to be deadly as they can suck the life force of anyone they perform intercourse with. The life force that gets absorbed by them makes their partner weaker while they get stronger. Although the human and demon territories have a temporary peace, they are not friendly to each other. There are slave traders on both sides, weak demons in human territory without protection are often enslaved and the same is for humans in demon territory.
Many brothels have succubus running them illegally in the human domain, though they should be closed, the lords let them be as it is helpful to release stress.
I didn't know much about a succubus and I couldn't remember much from my novel memories, since I only remembered important details. But I knew there was some sort of racial effect on my race, though I had forgotten what it was.
"Slave, get me ready," Freya, the villainess, ordered with her usual arrogant attitude.
"Yes milady, right away," I replied. I took her to her bathroom, which was attached to her room. It had a huge square-shaped bathtub on the floor, with hot water steaming out. The water had been prepared by other maids in the early morning, and a magic device attached to the bathtub automatically heated the water when turned on. I let her soak in the pool as she relaxed with her back facing me. I removed her bathrobe and proceeded to wash her back with high-quality soap. I applied shampoo to her hair carefully and tried my best to avoid any discomfort. I then applied soap to her shoulders, slowly reaching her back. The direct skin contact felt strange to me, as I felt a tingling feeling in my body. I didn't know what was happening to me, but my body was tingling, as if it was telling me to do something. I tried to distract myself from the state of my body so I could focus. After rubbing soap, I washed her with a hot water shower slowly and cleaned the foam. Soon, she was bathed fully. She got out of the pool and I quickly brought her a towel and started drying her. I carefully dried her body, applying very little pressure. It seemed like she was not bothered at all.

"Thank you, slave. You may leave now."

I bowed and left the bathroom. I returned to my own room and laid on my bed, deep in thought.

I can't understand why my body was tingling like that. I know that succubi have a high sexual drive, but I've never experienced anything like that before.

Maybe it's because of the close proximity with Freya's body? Or maybe it's because I'm not used to being in a female's body yet.

Whatever the reason may be, I need to be careful and keep my distance from Freya as much as possible.

I can't let my guard down, especially in a place like this where the strong prey on the weak.

I will have to be careful and tread lightly, or else I may meet the same fate as the previous maids.

Soon days passed by as Freya became more and more outrageous with her demands
304