Chapter 11
12k 13 259
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wearing that skimpy dress made my life more difficult. Whenever I tried to bend to pick up something or clean milady’s room, cold air would assault the backside of my thighs to as far as uncomfortably below my panties which unknowingly sent shivers down my spine.

I had to tuck the short skirt every time I bent or walked a little fast.

From time to time while working, I could feel the gazes of other servants, both male and female servants were staring at me which kind of made me uncomfortable but I felt something else as well….

…The same as how I felt when I washed Freya and how my body heated up.

The villainess so far has not done anything excessive but just made me do her chores.

One thing I felt was that she made me do more and more chores every day and I could somehow feel her gaze on me every time… but when I look back, she would be just doing her business.

Maybe this was her way of bullying me by making me do chores…?

As far as I remember, it was about the time when she would awaken her aura.

Unlike me, who was forced to awaken my aura before 16, she will of course, as a noble would awaken at 16 only as it is the most appropriate age for most humans.

And I remember that in the novel, she would awaken the dark attributed aura, which was contradicting the holy aura of the heroine.

From then on, she will start to show her true dormant evil nature and wreak chaos in the lives of the heroine and her friends.

The awakening ceremony would make her unrestrained fully.

I fear what will befall me.

***

A few weeks later

Today was the 16th birthday of the Villainess and the Duchess herself had come home just especially to awaken her aura.

Birthdays in this world are not celebrated with that much enthusiasm unless you are a high-ranking noble who has tons of money to spare.

Awakening ceremonies are usually low-profiled to reduce potential hindrances.

The Duchess arrived, met with milady, and hugged her.

I was standing behind her with my head bowing.

I was shivering as I saw that the head maid was also there.

Even though it’s been months, I could not suppress the fear inside me of her.

I could not see her face but I could feel her piercing gaze boring into me.

She was examining why I was wearing such skimpy clothes.

The Duchess also noticed me and asked her daughter.

“Freya, how did you like my gift? Was it to your liking?”

“Yes mom, it was just to my liking.”

“I am happy that you liked it, but why is she wearing such clothes dear?”

“Oh…that mom, it was my way to show her who is the master.”

She did not elaborate much.

The duchess raised her eyebrows clearly not understanding her daughter’s logic.

But she let it go anyways.

“Well then, let’s get to your ceremony. You must be quite eager.”

“Yes, mom…! I can’t wait to find my aura element.”

She was confident that she would awaken aura for sure, it was a given for all high-ranking nobles with rich bloodlines.

It would be weird if someone didn’t awaken aura and people would doubt that individual’s lineage.

I was told to wait outside the ceremony room as my presence would dirty it.

Sigh.

A few moments later, as I was dozing outside staring at the paintings on the wall.

My senses tingled as I felt my dark aura tingle a little.

I wouldn’t have noticed it for sure if I was not so sensitive.

Looks like she awakened her dark aura successfully.

Her dark aura was as strong as I read in the novel.

I could sense the raging dark element from outside the room even though it must probably have aura-canceling artifacts inside from leaking anything outside.

The duchess came outside sometime later along with Freya and the head maid.

I could see Freya had changed visibly as well.

Her shiny white hair was nowhere to be found and instead was replaced with pitch-black long flowing hair just like mine.

Her once magenta eyes were completely changed to dark violet color with a streak of green that could hypnotize anyone.

Her body went under significant changes as well.

Her once modest chest grew quite a lot and could easily be E-cup or above, her height increased almost making her look 16, and her body became quite curvaceous, though not as much as mine but it was not something any maid here could compare to.

She looked wilder and more beautiful than before.

“M-milady….?”

I asked even though I could tell it was her.

“Who else would it be other than your mistress, now go and make my bed, I need rest.”

I hurriedly left to do as told as she talked with the duchess.

It seems her personality has changed as well successfully.

--------

It’s been a few days since the ceremony and the duchess is staying here to ensure the milady’s condition in case something unexpected happens.

She looked to be quite happy these days, most likely because her daughter awakened such a powerful aura.

Well, leaving her aside, my days have become worse.

She has become crueler than before and now she doesn’t even treat me as a living thing, she treats me like I am some kind of puppet or non-living thing.

Even at the smallest of mistakes, she beats me brutally.

259