Chapter 10
14.5k 31 276
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gulp.

This feeling of this activity was on par with what I experienced at that moment in past.

“I don’t know what this vulgar activity is, but it is far above the feeling I get from bullying those commoners.”

‘That slave… it’s because of her, I did something so vulgar to my body, but it feels so good, I need to be careful while playing with her, can’t let her break at any cost for the following years at least.’

Once again, her erotic body came into my mind and I did that activity again and again overnight as the image of her sinful body won’t leave my mind.

I was woken up by her in the morning and the first thing after a full night doing that and thinking of that body comes into my view was her huge hanging chest in front of my face.

‘… Is she doing this on purpose?’

I told her to dress me and she took me for a bath and washed me.

But something again happened.

As my naked body came in her direct touch, I felt my body starting to heat up.

‘What the hell is wrong with me!?’

I have never felt such weird feelings before when other maids washed my body and so far as to even wash my crotch.

She kept cleaning me and each stroke of her hand increased the warmth inside me.

I wanted to scratch my area again but was too prideful to embarrass myself in front of this lowly slave.

As she moved to wash my front, my eyes couldn’t leave but stare at her cleavage which this slut unknowingly showed, how her heavy breasts were hanging and how she was having difficulty because of them.

As she was about to wash my crotch, I slapped her hand away as I feared I would not be able to control my voice if I allowed her to do that.

I was then dried and dressed up and was quite impressed with her work.

Looks like mom trained her well but I still tried to find a fault and use it as an excuse to bully her.

I saw from the side of the mirror how her clothes were wet and her maid dress was almost see-through, her bra which was of dark red color was becoming visible and she looked even more erotic.

I gulped inaudibly and slapped myself in my head telling myself what I am thinking of a slave’s body.

I pointed out to her about it and she tensed visibly.

Weird, it looked like she feared me a lot even though I never did anything to her till now.

She must have listened to the stories of the servants.

Well, whatever.

I was thinking of an appropriate punishment for her when I got an idea.

I called out to a servant and asked her to bring something I found some time ago.

The maid dress was quite skimpy and I accidentally saw it when it was delivered with the other dresses by mistake and it was left here.

I made her wear the dress even though she looked reluctant, I didn’t care.

She came out after changing and I swear….

This slave has a deadly body that even I might get trapped by.

I was staring at her without noticing my state and snapped out of it and saw the servant girl also staring at her, she even gulped loudly.

How shameless!

I slapped her and kicked her out.

How dare she stare at my property.

The property of a noble is indeed extraordinary and commoners like her could only admire them from afar.

But one thing I cannot point out is that since when did I become like this

Thinking about a female body…. even though I am a girl.

_____________

Both Ellis and Freya are unaware that succubi are a demonic race that release a highly addictive pheromone at all times. The strength of the pheromone is determined by the succubus's bloodline, with higher-ranking succubi releasing more potent pheromones. These pheromones can have a variety of effects on the human brain, leading to addiction if exposure is prolonged without magical protection. Even mages with protective magic are not immune to the pheromones of high-ranking succubi, requiring a great deal of willpower and mental fortitude to resist.

The duchess, overlooking this inherent trait of succubi, sent Ellis to Freya as a normal common succubus. However, it appears that Ellis carries the bloodline of a succubus near the duke rank. The ranks of aristocracy are universal among all races, and for Freya, a duchess' daughter, to be affected so strongly by Ellis suggests that she carries the bloodline of a Queen-ranking succubus at the very least.

What will happen next remains a mystery. Questions arise, such as how someone of such important lineage ended up as a slave, and what is happening in the succubus kingdom. Additionally, it remains to be seen whether Freya will fall even deeper under Ellis's charm, and what racial traits Ellis will discover about herself.

276