Chapter 15 (R-18)
17.7k 26 284
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----------------

Freya was also getting wetter and wetter gradually while releasing small whimpers of satisfaction.

As Ellis continued to lick her, she was close to her orgasm.

“Yes… yes… faster… faster…”

Ellis felt her head being pushed into Freya’s pussy all of a sudden.

Freya put both of her hands on either side of Ellis’s head and pressed it tightly against her crotch.

Ellis also sped as she didn’t want to suffocate due to lack of air.

“YES! YES!... AHhh!”

Freya orgasmed as her love juices spread all over Ellis’s face drenching her in her juices.

“Hah… Hah… Hah… so this is what real pleasure is…”

Freya was huffing from the after-effects of the intense orgasm while contemplating facts.

“Now that I think about it… there was actually no need for me to pleasure this slave as well… I could have just asked her to lick me… and receive this same pleasure… although I did enjoy playing with her huge chest… and the expression she made, while I teased her, it was just phenomenal as well… just like how all those commoners made while I tortured them… that begging expression…. Hah… hah “

Unknowingly she started panting again while the begging face of Ellis replayed in her mind.

She stared down between her smooth and toned legs as Ellis lay there, her face full of her love juices panting just like her.

Feeling her breath tickle on her plump thighs… Freya again shuddered slightly.

‘It feels like I have marked her again as my property… even without the collar.’

She gazed at Ellis with dreamy eyes… 

She took her chin in her hand and made her look at her.

She thought for a second before smirking…

“Lick.”

She commanded once again.

Ellis initially made a confused expression contemplating if she had to lick her again.

But soon she realized what her mistress wanted her to do.

Fearing the crest, she unwillingly licked her juices which were on her face as far as her tongue could reach.

A blush crept on Freya’s face as Ellis was licking her juices, all this ordeal seemed very hot to Freya.

Ellis’ sexy pink tongue licking her face of Freya's juices, her huge breasts pressed on the bed while also pressing those huge breasts to her thighs…and her cleavage on full display in her maid dress which was now ruffled, allowing Freya to see Ellis’s thick and creamy thighs which had droplets of cum and some of it dripping from her smooth pussy.

Freya was once again aroused and she again ordered Ellis to lick her.

Ellis was now getting tired actually, she had been working all day long and even now Freya was having her do all the work without giving her pleasure.

After making Freya cum 2-3 more times, Ellis even had tears in her eyes as she could not stop due to the Slave’s crest effect,

Finally, she fainted, and only then did Freya stop satisfied.

She called the maids to put Ellis’s unconscious body in her room.

Maids came and carried Ellis back to her room.

They didn’t bother to even change her ruffled dress and just threw her on the bed and left.

Ellis would have probably cried being treated like this… even though she had made up her mind to grow strong in the future… she could not just magically become resistant to everything she was also a sentimental being and also craved affection.

But she was fortunately deep asleep due to the exhaustion of servicing her mistress.

The maids were not much affected by the fact that two girls had sex, with one being the lady they served.

In this world, female sexual relationships were just as common as normal ones.

And one more thing was that many nobles were known to be quite notorious and often had many spouses.

Betraying one’s spouse soon after marriage was common in low-ranking nobles.

Brothels were visited frequently by them.

Commoners like them had little value if they somehow get born with good enough sex appeal, life would become a little hard for them.

Nobles of opposite genders would usually make them their servants either by force or some legal jobs or if the commoner still resists, they will just enslave them and treat them as sex toys.

After all, kidnappings were quite a common thing for them and a few beautiful ladies or men disappearing were ignored.

Even the duchess was rumored to have a harem of many handsome men.

So, they thought that this half-demon girl was probably a sex slave their lady owned and used to satisfy herself.

‘They didn’t need to be courteous of such a demonic slut at all.’ 

That was their thoughts.

Demons were not well-liked by humans for centuries and vice-versa.

They didn’t even put her panties back on.

They just throwing her in her bed was good enough and she should be grateful to their lady for using her lowly existence and similarly them as well.

That’s how their thought process worked.

----

Next Morning 

Ellis woke up as she opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight in the room.

She put her hand on her jaw and softly pressed it.

Her jaw ached a little from yesterday night.

She slowly sat and saw she was still in her messy clothes, although the cum was still at some parts it had all dried up now.

She stood and almost fell face forward as she tried to walk.

She noticed her panties were still down hugging her knees and her crotch was feeling funny due to the exposure it was getting.

She quickly slid her panties up and went to take a proper bath.

Although she was a bit confused as to why they were still hanging, she was dizzy and ignored such details.

She changed her clothes into a new pair and prepared to go to wake up Freya.

But…

She noticed some changes within her.

Her aura has gotten more energetic, especially her dark attributed aura.

She concluded it was the effect of licking the love juice of Freya.

As Freya also had the dark attributed aura, she contributed to nourishing Ellis’s dark aura.

Her life essence had rich dark elements in it.

Ellis also noticed that she was feeling quite refreshed now after so many years like she had become free of the constant arousal state unknowingly.

She felt some other changes as well.

284