Chapter 21: Let’s become All-Tuber
2k 4 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mineta must admit that his progress in the past month was amazing.

Charm: 7

Physical ability: 8

Intelligence: 8

Quirk: "Pop Off (Intermediate);" "Speed Augmentation (Intermediate);" "Color Manipulation (Expert)."

Points: 0 points.

Money: 976,500 yen.

His physical ability had reached 8 points from his continuous workout routine. However, he must admit that every investment needed money, and it made him sigh.

He collected a lot of money, and his net worth almost reached one million yen, but he spent most of it on his future.

He used his money for many things, such as registering at a nearby yoga studio.

Why yoga?

Frankly, he wanted to train his flexibility, balance, and core since he knew it was necessary for the development of his "Quirk."

While joining a gym might also make him stronger, and even faster, he didn't want a bulky figure since his strength didn't lay on the muscle. He also didn't want his body to be stiff because of the bulky figure.

However, he must admit that joining a yoga studio was a good thing since, from that place, he knew a lot of beautiful office ladies, university students, and beautiful mothers. Still, his purpose in joining the yoga studio was for the development of his "Quirk." It had nothing to do with the fact that the appearance of those beautiful ladies in yoga tights was just amazing.

Really.

He was a man with a girlfriend, after all.

Still, fortunately, his face was no longer wretched like before, and even though he was low-key handsome, he was still handsome, so even if he thought of something perverted, he would be forgiven, right?

Right?

Leaving his money aside, he also splurged on his points and left with nothing. He didn't intend to save his points since he had to solve a few things before he could save his points to buy an ability or skill.

After all, his skill and ability were enough.

While the fishing skill might seem useless in the battle, this skill made his insight and accuracy better. When a fish ate the bait, sometimes, many people wouldn't realize it since the fish was too slippery, and they would lose their bait without them noticing. While the newbies might have a hard time, those fishing veterans had a crazy insight into where he could tell where the fish gathered and when the bait would be eaten.

This sense of insight was something that could be applied in battle, especially when he became a hero.

The hero was like a fisherman.

The villain was nothing but a fish that was about to be caught for reputation and money.

His words might be rude, but this was what he could only interpret when for a hero. It was also the reason why he didn't want to become a hero, but it couldn't be helped since being a hero was probably the fastest way for him to use his system.

The skill he received was amazing, but the abilities he received were even more amazing.

The "Speed Augmentation" and "Color Manipulation" with those two abilities should be enough for him to live peacefully in this world.

However, it was far from enough since if he could get more, why should he be satisfied with the status quo?

Still, his strength could have improved later when he entered the "U.A. High School."

Instead of strength, he wanted to fix the height of his body and the size of his "wee-wee" first.

It had been a month, and along with the 1,000 points he got from the beginning, he had collected a total of 31,000 points. He had used all of them to increase his height to 120 cm and his "wee-wee" by 2 cm.

While it might not be much, it was a big improvement from how he was in the beginning.

Anyway, the journey of thousands of miles started with a single step.

Everything had to be done step by step.

What he needed to do was to prepare his way to become a hero faster and smoother.

This was also the reason why he splurged all of his money.

After all, joining a yoga studio didn't take all of his money. Instead, he used his money for something else.

"Are you sure that you want to make a channel video? Do you really want to become an All-Tuber?" Ibara asked, surprised by the amount of video equipment on his side.

"That's right."

Mineta nodded while wearing a swimming boxer and basket. Still, it might be his imagination that Ibara kept staring at him with a flush and her breathing was rather hard.

'Did she have a myocardial infarction?'

Mineta decided to play stupid this time.

"But..."

Ibara hesitated, looking at Mineta, who was wearing a swimming boxer, feeling slightly conflicted when she thought the entire world would see this appearance of her boyfriend. He was cute, after all, and she was afraid that many stalkers might come after him. The vixens at the school were annoying enough, and she didn't want the pesky flies to bother her boyfriend.

However, Ibara would support his decision since she knew that he was a man who loved to do many things.

As for money, she knew he could get them by fishing, so when he bought a lot of video equipment, she might be quite surprised, but she didn't stop him since he had told her his decision.

As for his purpose, she didn't ask much since it was like this when he wanted to start fishing. Everything was on his whim, so she thought this might be the case, and she had never thought that he had a different agenda.

"At least please change the color of your hair."

Ibara knew that Mineta had developed his ability to the point where he could change the color of the substance he released from his body. The bonus of this development is that he could also change the color of his skin and every part of his body. He could even get a tattoo on his body by using this new development ability.

"What color do you think is suitable?" Mineta asked curiously.

"How about a light blue?"

Ibara gave her opinion since she felt the light blue color was suitable for his video channel since Mineta planned to make a fishing video channel.

"Light blue, huh?"

If it was in his original world, he would be speechless by the many colors of hair in this world. However, with the superpower, everything was possible. Ibara even had a green color, which was a color that he definitely wouldn't choose, but a light blue wasn't bad since he also felt it would be suitable for his fishing video channel.

That's right.

He planned to make a fishing video channel. After all, he had mastered all the fishing techniques, which were created 40,000 years in the past until now. While he had a lot of knowledge from his previous life, it was far from more interesting than his fishing skill. He was also confident that he could make a good video since he got a "Cinema Art (Master)" skill.

"Now that you mention it, what kind of video do you want to make today?" Ibara asked curiously, squatting down while looking at him, tinkering with the camera.

He glanced at Ibara, whose thighs squeezed together, causing her striped panties to be shown.

'So today it's a striped pattern?'

He felt Ibara was a good girl, and it was he who tainted this good girl, which made him slightly guilty. However, he shook his head since they were all happy, which was the most important thing.

"I am going to catch either oyster, lobster, or abalone by hand. In other words, I will make a video on how to fish them by hand."

"Oh! Then, can we cook them when you have caught the lobster?" Ibara somehow felt her lips were quite wet.

"...Okay, a lobster, is it?" Mineta was speechless, but he decided to catch a lobster today.

Becoming an All-Tuber might not be easy since every day, millions of hours of video are uploaded daily. There were also hundreds of millions of channels, and only a few could become famous. It was also impossible to see the result immediately, and it took time. However, he believed he could become the chosen one since becoming a popular All-Tuber was his first step to laying the groundwork in this world.

Mineta held his camera as he changed the color of his hair to light blue.

"Let's roll on!"

74