Chapter 29: Grape Punk!
2k 5 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A minute and a half, the exam were about to end, and many students were desperate to collect more points or run away from the 0-points robot, which suddenly appeared at the end of the exam.

Yet many of them were still calm, defeating many robots without panicking in front of the 0-point robot.

However, even if many of them were talented and had a stronger mental fortitude than others, they were still quite nervous in front of a robot, which was even bigger than the building in the city.

The teachers mostly concluded that those students would be accepted and became new students of Yuuei High school. They didn't waste their time on the candidates that would fail the exam and observed better on the students that attracted their attention the most.

Many students attracted their attention, such as one with an explosion "Quirk," vine-like hair, hardening, gravity, and many others.

Yet the one that attracted the most was one in the D-district since they were curious about what he was about to do.

"What is he talking about?"

"Is he picking up girls?"

"Ah, this is youth!"

"....."

"No, he plans to ask those two girls to help him defeat the 0-point robot."

"OOOOHHH!!"

Many teachers showed their enthusiasm while wondering what this boy planned to do. After watching him for a while, they somehow understood what he could do with his "Quirk."

However, before they could see what he was about to do, they saw another boy suddenly jump and smash the 0-point robot with his fist.

The bear-like mouse and the man with a rabbit ear-like hairstyle cheered and smiled happily.

The rest of the teachers were also amazed by the boy's power, but some couldn't help but frown at the boy's injuries after using his "Quirk." They could see the hand and the leg of that boy moving in a strange direction, clearly showing a sign that they were broken from the previous actions.

"Hey, that boy has trapped the 0-point."

"Eh?"

Hearing this teacher's voice, they quickly changed their attention to the boy in the D-district.

They saw the 0-point robot was unable to move, trapped in a place.

They gawked slightly since they didn't expect the stickiness of his substance would be so powerful that it was enough to trap 0-point. They had expected his substance had the ability to stick to something since they saw him swinging from one building to another.

However, the 0-point might be a simple robot, but its weight and power weren't something that could be trapped with mere stickiness.

Yet, the stickiness of his substance was unbelievable, and it made the 0-point unable to move.

"Hey, they seem to be planning something."

Everyone became curious again, including the man with rabbit-ear-like hair. His mind was calm since the boy he was watching over was able to show his worth, so he had a leeway to observe the others.

The boy and two girls collected many things, and one girl turned all the things they had collected into smaller sizes.

The boy didn't hesitate, stuck all those things into his sticky substance, and spun it like a flail. The rotation was so fast that it could create a gush of wind in the surrounding area.

"What are they going to do?"

They were quite curious somehow.

---

"Kendo-san."

Mineta looked at Kendo, who moved toward the 0-point robot, preparing to give him support. However, he must admit his actions were quite dangerous.

Fortunately, he had spread his sticky substance on the ground, trapping the 0-point robot in place and unable to move, so it wouldn't be able to escape and hurt Kendo.

"I am ready! Go for it anytime!"

Kendo's hands suddenly enlarged, so big that it was even bigger than her body.

Big Fist.

It was her "Quirk" that allowed her to enlarge one or both of their hands to enormous sizes, and when her hands enlarged, her physical strength also increased in tandem, which gave him a sigh of relief.

Mineta didn't hesitate and sprinted toward Kendo before he jumped into Kendo's enormous palms. Under his feet, his substance had turned into a spring, compressing all the power.

"GOOOOO!!!"

When Mineta was in her palms, Kendo didn't hesitate and lifted him into the sky with all of her might!

In that "very" moment, he also released all the energy, which compressed on the spring, giving a boost to his jumping power, sending him to the sky like a rocket!

His figure became smaller and smaller as he jumped even higher than the 0-point robot.

Kendo, Kodai, the students who happened on site, and all the teachers watched him in the monitor room and were unable to look away.

Mineta still spun his sticky substance, which had been stuck by many small things like a flail.

The flail-like substance, which stuck on many small things, also got longer and longer because of the elasticity of the substance.

His eyes focused on the 0-point robot, like the eyes of the seasoned fisherman with a harpoon in his hand.

Even if he fell after he reached the peak point of his jump and felt his crotch was slightly cold, he still shouted and didn't lose focus, "Kodai-san!"

Kodai pressed her five fingers together and said, "Release!" Her face was full of sweat, and she was slightly tired, but her eyes didn't blink.

Instantly, all the things, which stuck together on his substance, enlarged and almost burst out, creating a giant flail!

It might be the imagination of all the viewers at this moment, but they felt like they saw a man who was about to hunt the biggest target on the sea. The waves under his ship were intense, yet it didn't change his form, facing the largest target on the sea.

In one motion, he threw his flail like how a fisherman threw his harpoon to hunt down a whale.

"Grape Punk!"

The gigantic striking head of the flail struck down the head of the 0-point and smashed it into pieces!

*BOOOOOOOOMMM!*

"........"

Everyone stood in silence and dazed, watching this unbelievable scene.

The nightmare they saw on the test had been wrecked apart by him.

Mineta released his flail-like substance without hesitation after he smashed down the 0-point robot. By then, he had fallen from the sky like a skydiver but without a parachute.

"Mineta!"

"Mineta-san!"

Kendo and Kodai panicked since if Mineta fell to the ground, he would be smashed into pieces like the 0-point robot!

Fortunately, Mineta was calm since he had also trained to conquer the fear of heights in the past ten months. He released two strings of substance into the two opposite buildings at the same time before sticking them together before he fell, yet unlike before, under his feet, a string of substances stuck on them.

He did an instantaneous bungee jumping and safely landed a few centimeters away from the ground.

"Fiuh..."

He had a cold sweat on his forehead when he saw the ground was only a few centimeters away from his forehead. He wiped his sweat before he released the string under his feet and fell to the ground in a funny way since he was dead tired.

However, he didn't care and just lay on the asphalt ground relaxedly. He sighed inwardly and thought that even if he was confident, he still lacked an experience in fighting.

'Well, let's think about it later.

Mineta must admit he is satisfied now.

78