Chapter 75: Idiot
1.1k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You have a scar here."

Kendo rubbed the scar on his chest gently while lying on his arm. Her face showed distress, and she felt as if she was the one who was hurt by this scar. She also realized the attack of the villain yesterday was more serious than she had thought.

Similar to Ibara, she was worried about him to death. However, last night when he came home, he immediately brought Ibara to his room and did something that they shouldn't do in the presence of others, making her speechless, helpless, furious, and jealous.

However, all of her dissatisfaction vanished since she could feel how much pressure he endured during that attack.

Yet if possible, she wanted to be the one who helped him take care of that pressure.

"Does it hurt?"

"It's fine now. Your help made it better."

Kendo blushed and pinched his chest, pressing the three moles under his nipple.

"It's tickling. Don't touch me there."

"Really? How about here?"

He laughed and flirted with her for a while before he could only apologize before he prepared to go back.

"You're going back early?"

Even though she knew he would go back soon, she felt reluctant.

"My teacher and police might visit my house since they wanted to talk more about the incident yesterday."

He sat on the "genkan" (Japanese entryway area for a house), trying to wear his shoes.

"I see... just don't push yourselves too hard, alright?"

If it was the police and his teacher, there was nothing that she could do. However, if it was Ibara, her mood would sink directly.

"If you say that, I am going to be spoiled by you." He joked.

"It's okay. I will spoil you a lot," Kendo said with a gentle smile.

"....."

He was hugged again by Kendo, and his face was pressed against her soft breasts.

While Kendo's growth wasn't as big as Ibara's, her size was good enough.

However, he wondered why girls loved to become the support of the man they loved. While he had to say it felt good that he almost couldn't extricate himself, especially when the force of gravity was working on her boobs, and he didn't want to go back now.

When he returned, the police would ask him a lot of things about yesterday's event.

While he knew it was necessary, it was troublesome.

Not only was he hurt, but he also almost died, and he also had to report this matter.

It was unreasonable, right?

He hugged Kendo tightly and wanted to stay, but he knew he couldn't, especially when someone was waiting for him at home.

"Let me kiss you first."

"Okay." Kendo nodded shyly.

However, this shyness excited him, and he kissed her without hesitation. Their kiss was lewd, and they used their tongues. He bit her lips gently, chewing them, causing her body to be jolted with excitement, yet she couldn't stop, and they kept kissing until they lost their breath.

Kendo was in a daze and fascinated by the pleasure that came from their kiss.

".........."

He took a deep breath, stared at her for a moment, and asked, "One more time?"

Kendo slapped his chest with a blush and said, "Hurry up and go back! Don't make them wait for you!"

"But one more..."

Watching his sad expression, she softened and let out a long sigh. "It can't be helped. One last time, okay?"

"Okay."

In the end, they did it a few times more before he walked out of Kendo's apartment and ran in the direction of the fishing store.

Being with her brought him calm. She made him relax and eased his loneliness, but to give up power for this feeling? It was impossible since even if she was able to give him all of that, she couldn't erase the uneasiness in his heart.

"Sorry."

As his steps grew faster, he hardened his heart, so he wouldn't feel anything, only focus on achieving his ambition.

---

"Sorry for making you wait, huh? Sensei?"

After he returned from buying fishing bait from the fishing store, he returned home before being greeted by Ibara that the police had visited his house. He was glad that the police didn't drive a police car but instead of a typical car, but he was dumbfounded when he saw his teacher.

"Teacher?" Ibara was clearly confused.

"He is Aizawa-sensei. My homeroom teacher." He wondered why Aizawa didn't say anything to Ibara about his identity.

While Ibara had told him half an hour ago that the police had come, he only returned now, but he didn't expect to see his teacher there.

"Are you alright?"

When he asked this question, he knew that Aizawa wasn't alright, especially when bandages were wrapped all over his body. His teacher had already become a mummy.

"Yes."

Aizawa nodded, then looked at him from up to down. "...how about you?" Unlike his usual coldness, the tone was filled with worry, anxiety, and a lack of confidence.

"I am alright. It's all thanks to the Recovery Lady. Still, I underestimated that humanoid monster..." He sighed.

"No one blamed you. Everyone is grateful toward you."

This time Aizawa's voice was firm and coming from his heart.

"...it's weird to hear those words from you, Sensei."

"Oh, shut up." Aizawa rolled his eyes and was greatly glad to know that his student was alright.

"Haha... it's great to see the relationship between a student and a teacher are so close."

The man, who had been silent, talked with a laugh.

Mineta and Aizawa rolled their eyes at the same time, but neither of them voiced their complaint.

"Excuse me, you are?"

"Hello, Mineta-kun. My name is Naomasa Tsukauchi. I am the detective in charge of this problem."

"Oh, yes, please sit down first." He looked at them and asked, "Once again, sorry to make you wait. Are you alright with a coffee?"

"No, you don't have to trouble yourself." Naomasa felt awkward.

Aizawa also didn't intend to trouble Mineta and wanted to end this as soon as possible since he didn't want to trouble him anymore.

"No, please. I just don't want to make this conversation so serious. I want us to talk calmly, so we can solve this problem together. And there's a lot of things that I want to talk about with you two."

He hoped this problem could be solved here and now since he didn't want to spend his three years worrying about the attacks from the villains that might come anytime. He also wanted to know who those villains were.

"............"

Naomasa somehow understood how Mineta could instruct his classmates calmly facing such a villain.

"Okay, it'll be rude to keep rejecting your offer."

"Good."

He smiled, ignoring Aizawa's sigh, then said, "Ibara, can you help me prepare the cold brew coffee on the cup? Oh, can you give us crackers and snacks?"

"Okay."

Ibara nodded and walked to the kitchen to help him to prepare.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Naomasa asked curiously.

"Yes." He nodded and didn't hide this fact since it was impossible.

"But school has just started, right?" Naomasa was speechless.

While Aizawa didn't say anything, he was also lost for words, but he suddenly recalled the face of a different girl from the past, which made him frown slightly.

"We have been dating since middle school. We were in the same middle school before, and now, we're in the same high school to become a hero together."

"Oh! How romantic!"

Naomasa was surprised and felt slightly envious since this was the pure love that he was looking for. Still, as a justice messenger, or police officer, it was hard for him to get a partner, considering how busy he was.

After all, a villain had never slept, and they could appear anytime.

How could he have time to flirt with a woman?

"Did you live together?" Aizawa suddenly asked.

"....." Naomasa.

"I want to." He sighed and said, "But if I do that, her father might kill me."

"......" Aizawa and Naomasa.

"Er... Mineta-kun, are you sure to say something like that to your teacher."

"Sorry, it's just I want to lighten the mood since yesterday's event was so depressing." His smile was quite restrained, and he seemed pretty nervous when he mentioned yesterday's event.

The light atmosphere between them also disappeared and became gloomy.

Yet it was normal since how could one become happy after such an attack that almost killed them?

"Excuse me."

Ibara interrupted and brought a cup of cold coffee, water, and snacks to the table.

"By the way, can she join us? She is also a student of Yuuei. She might be from 1-B Class, but in case the villain might attack her class..."

Ibara wanted to walk back, but he pulled her to sit next to him.

"Sure."

Naomasa nodded, then said, "But if that's what you're worried about, you don't need to worry."

"Why?"

"Because the villains seem to target All-Might."

"....."

Er... he wondered whether Naomasa was also hit by Nomu and became stupid.

46