Chapter 78: Go all out!
1.2k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day All-Might appeared late.

Fortunately, Mineta was there. He calmly instructed everyone before they were able to catch Nomu.

The key of Uraraka's Quirk, since after Nomu was touched by her, it could do nothing, floating in midair.

When they had solved everything, especially Nomu, All-Might only came, but even if he came, he did mostly nothing.

Still, even if All-Might did nothing, his existence eased their nerves, and they felt safe.

If it was other heroes, it would be hard for them to feel so, but this was All-Might, the number one hero.

As for Shigaraki and Kurogiri, they knew that those two had escaped, but what could they do?

They felt secure by his side and knew they had escaped from the jaws of death.

Their nerves were pushed to the limit, and it was their first time encountering an attack from the villains that almost killed him.

When they knew everything was alright, they quickly checked the condition of Aizawa and Mineta.

When they saw the condition of the two, many were screaming in horror. Yet what could they do?

Even All-Might could do nothing in this situation, and they could only wait for the reinforcement.

When the reinforcement came, they brought Aizawa and Mineta quickly to the Recovery Lady, so they could recover. Many wanted to follow and watch over him, especially Mineta, since they couldn't stay calm without knowing whether he was alright or not.

However, the teachers told them to go back since they might interrupt his rest if they gathered together. They could say nothing and only go home reluctantly, but it was impossible for them to calm down. Even if they were given one day's holiday because the school was momentarily closed, they couldn't even take a rest. They kept staring at their phones, waiting for his response.

Fortunately, he gave a response yesterday evening and told them that he would go to the school the next day.

Hearing that response, they were happy and spirited. They wanted to ask him more on the group chat, but he told them that he wanted to rest, so they didn't interrupt him. Yet it made them worried about him, so the moment the day came, they couldn't stay calm and came to the school early to see him. They wanted to see that he was alright, and it seemed everyone thought the same.

"Good morning."

The moment they heard this voice, they jumped out and leaped with tears and snots on their faces to Mineta.

"Wait! Wait! Don't hug me. My body isn't fully healed."

He didn't want to be hugged by guys, especially when they were full of tears and snot.

They hurriedly stopped since they were afraid to hurt him.

"I am glad! I am glad!" Kirishima cried.

"Huu... you really worried about me, bastard!" Kaminari almost had a heart attack when he saw Mineta's condition.

"Are you sure that you're alright now? Don't you need to rest?" Jiro asked worriedly.

"Yeah, isn't it better to rest now?" Sero asked.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Tokoyami didn't even use his usual "Chuunibyou" line.

"I am alright. You don't need to worry. I have rested enough before, but let me sit down first."

"Oh-oh!"

They gave way to him and let him sit before they gathered around him, asking about his condition.

"I am sorry, Mineta-kun! If I am a bit faster..." Iida was in regret, especially when he thought he had let his friend hurt.

Almost everyone had seen Mineta's state, and everyone, who saw his state, couldn't stay calm and panicked.

If No. 13 wasn't there, they might not be able to stay calm and make the situation worse.

No. 13 might not be good at fighting, but she specialized in search and rescue, so she could quickly calm everyone.

Yet it was their first time seeing such a scene, so it was natural for them that they couldn't stay calm, especially when they had only been a student in Yuuei for a few days.

If they counted till now, it had only been five days since they became an official student of Yuuei. It was amazing that they could defeat such a powerful villain when it was normal for all of them to be killed.

"You're not at fault, Iida. Who could imagine that monster is so strong?" He said with a helpless sigh.

His words reminded them of that humanoid monster, and their bodies slightly trembled, recalling the horror of that monster.

"Still, we have won."

His calm yet reassuring voice reminded them of that day, and it brought them an exhilarating feeling that they had won.

"However, if possible, I don't want to fight something like that again."

Everyone agreed with Mineta since, right now, they weren't ready to face such an enemy. They were lucky that they had Uraraka, or else they couldn't imagine what would happen to them. Still, everything could happen so smoothly because of him. Without him, they were over, so they were grateful to him.

"Okay, okay. Enough of the sappy thing. How about we have a celebration?"

"Celebration?"

"Yeah, go to karaoke or game hall to celebrate our victory; we're alright, and my recovery."

"That's a good idea!"

"Let's go! Let's go!"

He told them the place where they could play various games, from arcade to ping pong, billiard, bowling, dart, and even karaoke. It was a complete game hall where they could play together.

No one rejected the idea, and they were all excited about it.

Even Iida, who thought it might break the rule of the school, decided to shut his mouth and join them.

They might aspire to become a hero, but they hadn't become one, and they were young, so it was natural for them to want to play even if Aizawa told them they should work harder. They could have worked harder, but for now, they are going to rest by playing.

Even a hero needed to rest, right?

"Okay, since we have set up the plan, go back to your seat. Sensei might come anytime soon."

Honestly, he saw Aizawa outside of the door, but Aizawa didn't enter, let them finish their discussion.

While they still wanted to talk, Aizawa's prestige was heavier, and they knew how scary he was. They also respected this teacher since he protected them, so they naturally returned to their seats.

When he was alone in his seat, he sighed in relief before he heard Momo's voice.

"I am glad that you're alright, Mineta-san..."

He turned and saw Momo had tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, alright? I am fine now. Here, wipe your tears with this."

He took his handkerchief and gave it to Momo.

Momo took his handkerchief and wiped her tears, yet it was hard for her to do so since she was the first one who saw his state. She fell into hysteria before and couldn't think straight, thinking he was dying. She couldn't even sleep and wanted to call him, but she was afraid to interrupt him, so she didn't do anything until now.

Still, watching him alright, relieved her a lot.

Honestly, she wanted to talk with him, but he was surrounded by many people, which was hard for her to talk to, so she waited until they were alone.

'His handkerchief smells nice.'

She sniffed the scent on his handkerchief lightly, feeling slightly intoxicated.

"Also, call me Minoru now, or should I call you Yaoyorozu back?"

"No, you can call me Momo, and I'll call you Minoru now."

Momo smiled for the first time and felt even shy for some reason. She even had a cute blush on her cheeks, showing how happy she was.

"Let's talk later. Aizawa-sensei will come soon."

"Un." Momo nodded.

He was about to return, then noticed Todoroki staring in his direction. He wondered whether Todoroki had been staring when he talked with Momo, but he didn't care much and asked, "Are you alright, Todoroki?"

Todoroki was slightly stunned, but he nodded. "I am alright." He used his ability twice with all of his power. His body was frozen stiff that day, but he was mostly alright after he rested.

"It's good that you're alright."

He nodded and didn't continue to talk with Todoroki after he showed some concern. Then, he saw that Midoriya stared in his direction, seemingly awkward, and wanted to say something.

"How are you, Midoriya? I heard that you broke your leg that day. Are you alright now?"

"Ah, yes, I am alright."

Midoriya blushed, feeling ashamed. Unlike Mineta, who was hurt to protect Uraraka, he was hurt because of his clumsiness. He clenched his fists, determined to master his "Quirk" as soon as possible so that he could protect everyone better.

"........."

He saw Midoriya start to mutter about something speechlessly, but he didn't say anything and ignored him since Aizawa entered the class.

"Morning."

Aizawa was still wrapped like a mummy.

"Aizawa-sensei, are you alright?"

"I am fine."

Aizawa stood at the teacher's podium while looking at everyone. "While it is sudden, you will have another battle soon."

"Huh? Battle?"

"What battle?"

"Are you going to fight a villain again?"

Everyone's tension was already at ease, and they had calmed down. Still, they couldn't help but feel nervous again.

"No, Yuuei's sports festival is approaching, boys and girls!" Aizawa said solemnly.

"Oh, yeah! This is a school!"

While everyone sighed in relief and also realized that they were studying as a student, one girl was still tense and uneasy.

Uraraka stared at his back and wondered when she could talk to him.

40