Chapter 336: It’s your turn to kill
331 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The aftermath of their fight naturally caused Aizawa to be angry. He was in a rage and wanted to punish the two, but when he heard the reason, he could only grumble and punish Midoriya.

While Midoriya was helpless, he didn't complain since he knew that this was what he wished for, yet, somehow, he smiled, and his expression seemed to be at ease after that fight. The burden of being the symbol of peace and the inheritor of One-For-All had been replaced by a fighting spirit to compete and admiration toward a certain someone.

That someone was the hero that he wanted to be.

While that person might not be working as much as All-Might and didn't even give anyone the brightest smile ever, his expression and his presence would make everyone feel at ease by his side; knowing what would happen, he would protect them.

By now, Midoriya knew what kind of mistake he had made and what kind of prejudice he had toward him, but all of that had disappeared, and he was like a little follower of him, especially when Mineta also helped to train him. However, the most important thing, Mineta made him realize what he really wanted.

Did Midoriya really want to leave? No.

Midoriya didn't really want to leave, but he didn't have an option since he didn't want to endanger everyone, yet Mineta's words touched him and told him that it was alright to stay with everyone since he would protect him.

Those words... Midoriya felt regret that he didn't record it since, if possible, he wanted to hear them every day right when he woke up in the morning and at night when he was about to sleep.

Watching Midoriya's glittering-like gaze toward him made him speechless, but Mineta felt that it was several times better than his previous gloomy self, which was annoying to see.

Still, if there was something that changed, it was how Midoriya admitted that he got his Quirk from All-Might. He didn't hide it and told everything, from why he was being targeted by All-For-One and many other things he hid. When he finished all that, he sighed in relief and felt the burden on his chest also lifted.

While everyone was surprised, unexpectedly, they could accept it.

More importantly, with Mineta around, everyone felt everything would be alright.

Yet, what they didn't notice, Mineta had been observing everyone's reaction when Midoriya started his story, and he noticed an expression of a certain someone, which turned anxious and scared for some reason. It had been so long that he harbored suspicion toward this guy, and he knew that it was time to reveal his identity, especially when this person had stayed with them so long.

Even now, Mineta hadn't forgiven this person, and he also felt that this guy was so shameless for enjoying their time together, ignoring the fact of what he had done to all of them. Looking at Hagakure, he told them to prepare while also going out to prepare something.

Still, with Midoriya's confession, their relationship with everyone became even closer, and their bond became even stronger.

With that said, as the students of the hero department, their days were extremely busy.

Due to the limitation of manpower, all of them also needed to go out on patrol to help all the people in need. Even though the war had passed, it didn't mean everything returned to how it used to be. Instead, everything became how the symbol of peace had never appeared. Everything was in chaos, except for the city, where Mineta and other top heroes were present.

Because of this, most of the small cities had become empty, and those cities had become a nest for the villains who had escaped from the prisons.

To be honest, if Mineta wanted to, he should be able to buy the land of those cities cheaply. No, the land price of this country had become so cheap that it had become a bargain since many people left this country, so many of them sold their lands and houses cheaply.

Even though Mineta had given his speech to everyone, it didn't mean that all of them could believe in him. On the contrary, many of them thought that it was better to leave the country since they thought this country was already over.

However, Mineta didn't think so since many places in this world were more horrible than this country. Even those famous countries also didn't come out unscathed from the rampage of Hokusai. By now, he knew that Hokusai, Shigaraki, and All-For-One were targeted by many big countries, and he knew that sooner or later, the strongest hero from the land of freedom would come to bring them down. Yet, he couldn't wait for it since he wanted to see how strong Shigaraki was after he gained the Quirk of that hero.

Still, he didn't expect that he would become a 2nd year now.

It had been a year since he was in Yuuei, yet he didn't expect this peaceful country to disappear without a trace. Watching the gloomy and depressive atmosphere which hung over this country almost choked all the people; it made his desire to fix this rotten world stronger.

Yet, he didn't expect he would be attacked on the night he was about to return to Yuuei.

*BOOOOOM!*

Part of the building was torn and then thrown in his direction.

Watching the massive ruin which was about to fall, Mineta took his hammer and smashed it.

*BOOOOOM!*

"Hahaha... you're as strong as ever, Mineta-kun!"

Mineta didn't say anything and just threw his hammer, causing the person who was looking at him from the top to jump down. Even if his hammer missed, it crumbled the building into ruin, causing the dust to scatter everywhere even though it was raining.

*BOOOOOOOM!*

The loud booming sound was louder, and the man, who had been laughing before, also had a cold sweat. Unfortunately, maybe because of the rain or excitement, he didn't notice it.

"I have come out from the jail to meet you again. This time, I won't lose! Let's settle everything here!"

The man laughed as he looked at Mineta menacingly.

However, Mineta didn't say anything and just looked at this man with doubt.

"Sorry, can I ask you something?"

"What's wrong?"

The man was also curious about Mineta's question.

"Who are you?" Mineta asked.

"..." The man.

"I am Muscular, bastard! Goto Imasuji!"

"...who?"

"..."

"I will kill you!"

Hearing those familiar words, Mineta quickly remembered. "Ah, you're the one who was beaten by me on the mountain before!"

"..."

Muscular's lips twitched, but he couldn't retort it since this was the truth. "That might be so before, but I will kill you now." His bloodlust spread everywhere, showing that he wasn't joking.

Meanwhile, Mineta thought he should stop procrastinating, and it was time to put his resolve into action. He took a deep breath and knew it was time for him to kill people.

Yet, when the two were about to fight, three people were staring in their direction, observing from a distance, and from their gestures, they were ready to join the battle to kill, except for one person, who thought it was time.

10