Chapter 337: Kill
268 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Mineta and Muscular were about to start their battle, there were three people who were watching their fight from a distance.

Mineta knew that, and he also knew that the two of them came without good intentions. Still, when they thought they had hidden their presence from him, he could see them clearly. While thinking about them, he moved his body to the left, dodging Muscular's punch, which gauged the concrete street like sand.

Moving his body right and left, he kept dodging Muscular's attack as he tried to lure those people out.

"Come on! Come on! Don't just run, you little shit!"

Muscular laughed and couldn't hide his happiness when he saw how Mineta seemed to be overwhelmed by him.

"..."

Mineta looked at Muscular, wondering whether there was a muscle instead of a brain inside his head.

Yet, Muscular wasn't the only one that didn't have a brain.

One man stared at their fight with bloodlust before he calmed himself, erasing his presence, so he wouldn't be noticed as he took out his katana, licking the back of the blade with his ugly tongue.

"It's time to erase the fake hero..."

When he thought about how this country would worship this fake hero as the next symbol of peace, he wanted to vomit, feeling like the world was crazy. In a world like this, he knew that he was the only one that could fix this situation. He was the only one that could make the hero correct once again.

Now, what he needed to do was simple, and it was to kill Mineta.

Watching Muscular, that kept waving his fists toward Mineta, who seemed to be struggling, he also didn't waste his time and thought to end him. As for Goto Imasuji? As long as this meathead didn't bother him, then he would leave him.

Yet, when this man started to move, one woman had been staring in their direction with her sniper.

The young man beside her noticed the frown on the woman. "What's wrong?"

"No, it's just..."

"Just?"

"Why did he seem so weak?"

The woman had investigated her target, and she knew that her target was strong, but so what? As long as her bullet hit him, then everything was over. She wanted to finish her mission as soon as possible, so she could be freed and walk around with the young man beside her to see the world, yet why she felt ominous was about to begin.

"Hmm?"

The woman looked at the young man, who stared at her curiously.

"Do you want me to answer you? I am also in jail like you, you know?"

"......."

The woman couldn't deny the words of the young man.

"But... if I have to give an answer, then probably because he has some limitations?"

"Limitation?"

"It isn't so common, right? It's like how a Quirk will only activate when one touches something. His Quirk might be like that."

"Hmm...."

The woman nodded as she lightly tapped her sniper's trigger with a rhythm, calculating everything, so her bullet would hit the target with 100 percent accuracy.

The young man didn't talk anymore and just smiled as he moved closer.

The woman glanced at him from the corner of her eyes, but she didn't stop him.

Meanwhile, Muscular and Mineta were still fighting, but suddenly a change happened without one expected.

Muscular, who had the advantage, smashed mercilessly in his face. His nose and teeth were broken in a bloody mess.

"Fuck!"

He couldn't help but curse because of the pain, but this didn't end since his knee was kicked, causing his leg to bend in a different direction. However, Mineta was far crueler than he had thought since Mineta broke all the bones in his limbs.

Goto Imasuji's Quirk might be powerful, but it only affected his muscle.

As for his bones? While it might be strong, it had a limit.

Yet, for those who saw how cruel Mineta was, they shuddered slightly. However, who were they? They were all villains, and they had killed a lot of people. Their hands were covered in blood, and they were sure they would enter hell when they passed away, so even if this scene was cruel, they didn't blink their eyes.

Instead, one of them used this chance to assassinate Mineta.

"You're too noisy."

Mineta kicked Imasuji's chin, causing him to be unable to scream, and he could only mumble in pain as tears kept falling from his eyes.

Unlike before, Mineta only drained most of the liquid on his body without killing him, but this time, it was different. He cruelly beat him, breaking his bones, so he wouldn't be able to move. Still, at this moment, he could feel something behind him.

As Mineta was preoccupied with Imasuji, Stain jumped out like a leopard. His entire body moved so fast as he brandished his blade at Mineta's neck. Everything was done smoothly without wasting a single moment. He knew he only had one chance, so he couldn't waste this chance.

Yet as if Mineta had an eye on his back, he smashed his hammer, breaking Stain's blade along with his hands.

Stain's hands were mangled as his bones were broken into pieces. However, he didn't scream and just stared at Mineta with hate.

"You fake! I will definitely kill you!"

Mineta said nothing and just broke Stain's legs since he didn't want him to escape. He also kicked Stain's jaw, breaking his chin, so this guy could be so quiet.

While it was painful, Stain kept staring menacingly at Mineta with bloodshot eyes.

Imasuji and Stain lay next to each other, and while their limbs were broken, which caused them to be in intense pain, they were strangely calm.

Why?

Because they knew that they would be alright, as a hero, Mineta wouldn't kill, and he was young, so the thought of killing shouldn't appear in his head at all. Instead, they knew that they would be sent to prison before they stayed there until they died. However, they knew that with All-For-One, Shigaraki, and Hokusai, something like a jail could be broken anytime, so they were calm. Knowing what their future would be, they felt relieved.

As of now, they might be helpless against Mineta, but as long as they lived, they would have their revenge against Mineta!

Especially Stain since he couldn't allow such a fake person to stain this hero society, yet who would have thought he saw him swing his hammer?

'Eh? Eh? Why did his hammer become bigger? Why isn't it stopping? Wait! Wait!'

Stain lost his calm since there were many things that he wanted to do in his life, but it was too late since his head was smashed by a hammer.

"......."

Muscular, who was by Stain's side, opened his eyes and mouth wide, ignoring the juice and meat which splattered into his face.

Eh? Died? Really?

He watched this scene in disbelief before he realized that Mineta was staring at him. He shook his head and tried to beg, but everything was too late, and he was also killed.

After killing the two, Mineta used his abilities to erase them from this world as he let the rain wash his body. He had thought that killing would be difficult, but unexpectedly, it was so easy. It was so easy that he was surprised he felt nothing.

He lowered his head and looked at his palms. He knew that he was ready for it, so...

The woman, Lady Nagant, felt her entire body shiver in fear when Mineta stared in her direction, but when she was about to tell Hokusai to leave, her body was tied with a chain as she looked at Hokusai in disbelief.

Soon, she knew something that no one in the world would expect.

9