Chapter 338: It’s time
299 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am strangely fine."

"That's good."

Yet, when the two talked to each other, Lady Nagant widened her eyes as she looked at the two with disbelief.

"You... do you two know each other?" Lady Nagant asked with a trembling voice. She couldn't hide her surprise since she was so unbelievable!

The next symbol of peace and the most dangerous villain knew each other. More importantly, their relationship seemed to be so good!

If someone watched them, they wouldn't be surprised to think they were friends.

If they were from the same school or living in the same neighborhood, then it wouldn't be strange, but with their identity...

Still, she was strangely calm. Even though she saw Mineta had killed Muscular and Stain, she was rather indifferent since it wasn't her first time to see people die. She had killed many people too. Yet, the reason why she was so calm was that she knew she wouldn't be killed, or were they planning to kill her?

Even so, she didn't feel fear since her life was worthless and death might give her peace.

As the rain kept falling into her body, she thought about many things in her life. She had always thought that with her Quirk, she could become a hero that could help many people, bringing a smile and happiness to everyone.

Yet, the reality?

She was nothing but a killing machine for the government. She only moved by order, so this fake society could be maintained. She had had enough of that life, and she was also disgusted with herself, who could smile and become someone who was worshipped by many people.

If those people knew about the real her, then what would happen?

Would they still look up at her?

Yet, she didn't want to know. She was too afraid to know, and in the end, she couldn't handle this life and became a villain.

Still, while she knew that she was about to die, she couldn't help but feel curious about the two young men in front of her.

How did they know each other?

What did they plan?

There were many questions in her head, but before she died, she wanted to know.

As for running away? Does that possibility even exist?

She knew the two of them.

Mineta was one thing since his name could be heard everywhere, and Hokusai also wasn't much different.

The only thing that made her confused was why Hokusai had been staying with her, and she also wondered when Hokusai was put into jail. Yet, she knew how dirty the government was, and many things were hidden, so everyone could only see the beautiful side of this country.

As for the ugly side? They were erased, and buried away, so no one could see them.

With that said, Mineta and Hokusai smiled at her question. Neither said anything, but Hokusai took off his glasses.

"....."

Lady Nagant was unable to say anything.

"You're the first person who knows this. Let me tell you my greatest secret."

When those words fell, Hokusai merged into his body.

The two people became one.

"Hokusai is my copy. This is my ability."

"....."

The chain around her body had long disappeared, but Lady Nagant didn't move from her spot, stunned silly, unable to comprehend what was happening.

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Does that mean the most dangerous villain is the next symbol of peace?

Then, was the next symbol of peace the most dangerous villain?

Knowing this fact, she felt like her world was turning rapidly, causing her to have a headache and almost fall.

Mineta caught her in his arms and asked worriedly, "Are you alright?"

"...."

She had to say those words were dangerous for her. She knew that she had never viewed herself as a woman, and she also had never thought that Hokusai or Mineta was interested in her. Instead, it was she whose heart swayed and almost had a feeling that she shouldn't be.

She had to say, even though she didn't want to admit it, her days with Hokusai were probably the best she had ever been.  The moment she became the dog of the government, she felt numb, and she had long forgotten what fun and happiness be, even love. Yet, when he was by her side, she started to remember those long-lost feelings.

However...

"Why...? What do you want from me?"

She didn't move away from him and stared at him with a piercing gaze as if she was ready to fight anytime. She didn't know what he was planning to do, but one thing, she was afraid that he had been deceived and played by him.

If so, then she couldn't forgive him!

Even if her opponent was the next symbol of peace and also the most dangerous villain, she would definitely fight him!

"I want you to help me."

"...help you? What can I do? For you, who can become the next symbol of peace and also the most dangerous villain? Is there something that you can't do? If so, then what can I do?"

She wondered why she asked such a rapid question, but she knew she was annoyed.

He let her go, but he didn't feel afraid for her to leave. Even if she tried to, it was impossible, but this gesture gave her a feeling of how confident he was.

"You know, I have learned a lot about you from your past to how you become like how you are now."

"...why you learn about me?"

"Because I like you."

"....."

"I was just joking. You really couldn't take a joke, right?"

"Don't waste my time, bastard! Do you want me to expose you?"

"Oh, you won't." Mineta smiled. "I am sure that you won't expose my identity."

"...why? Do you believe in me so much?"

"Because you can't trust anyone now." Mineta stared into Lady Nagant's eyes calmly. "You know how fake this country is. The bad thing is hidden, and only the good is shown. Then, to hide those bad things, many people will be ordered like you. As for All-For-One? His world might be clear, but will the world created by him can make everyone live in peace and smile?"

"...just what do you want to say?"

"Do you want to help me fix this rotten world?"

Lady Nagant widened her eyes upon hearing those words.

"You know... I have a dream." Mineta looked at the distant gloomy cloud. "My dream is to create a world where kind and hard-working people live without worry. It is a utopia without any blemishes or stains."

Lady Nagant snorted. "You're so childish." She had seen how ugly and rotten this world was. The utopia, in his words, was nothing but bullshit.

"I am, but I still believe I can do it."

He didn't have a doubt, and his eyes were full of confidence.

She stared at him in silence, then asked, "How? ...how will you realize that dream?"

"By becoming a god."

"...god?" She was in a daze.

"Yes." Mineta nodded. "I will punish and erase all of those villains, criminals, terrorists, and all the people that have made this world into a rotten place, leaving only the kind and hard-working people."

"...you're going to kill a lot of people." She wasn't sure how he would do it, but she could tell that he could do it, yet she knew that he would kill a lot of people.

"Like you, right?"

"..."

"That's why." He stared at her and moved closer, slowly, gently, before he stretched his hands and hugged her in his arms.

She didn't move away from him and just stood there in silence.

"Will you help me?"

The world where there are only kind and hard-working people... such a world was only a dream, yet, she wanted to believe in him. She hesitated before hugging him back.

"Um, let me help you."

"Thank you."

He hugged her tightly, and she also hugged him tightly as she buried her face in his shoulder, but his expression was cold, and he thought everything was according to the plan.

'It's time.'

The two didn't waste their time and went to the empty building as they spent a night together, forgetting everything, only thinking about each other, letting themselves fall into the pleasure of the body.

Then, when the morning came, he heard that Aoyama was caught as a traitor.

11