Chapter 341: Last struggle
281 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The plan to take down the Paranormal Liberation Front has never changed.

Endeavor and others would face All-For-One, Midoriya, along with everyone, would face Shigaraki, and Mineta would face Hokusai alone.

Everything has been decided.

Still, even though they had kind of expected this, when everything was confirmed, they couldn't help but feel restless, especially when they knew that Mineta would face Hokusai alone.

"Sensei, can I go with Mineta?"

"Don't."

Unexpectedly, it was Mineta who answered. "Having someone by my side will only add a burden. Let me do this alone." If the one who helped him was Aizawa, he might not think anything, but Aizawa was taken to fight Shigaraki. Naturally, with Aizawa's body, he couldn't do this alone, especially when he had a lot of injuries on his eyes, causing the time activation of his Quirk to become limited, so Monoma, who could copy anyone's Quirk, would also join. More importantly, in case Hokusai made a copy of Aizawa, the two could react at the same time, so Shigaraki was unable to use his "rot."

It could be said that Midoriya had the most luxurious helper since he had Aizawa and Monoma to help him together. Even Sir Night Eye, the Big Three, Mirko, Bakugou, and many others were also going to help, showing how important this battle was.

As for Endeavor, he had the help of Hawk and many other nameless heroes.

Naturally, the students of Yuuei would also go and help on each of the battlefields, which had been set in many places.

This country was already on the verge of ruin... no, this country might be in ruin already, yet even so, their eyes hadn't given up. The fire in their eyes hadn't gone out. They still wanted to fight for their belief and justice.

With everything had been decided, the plan started, and by using Aoyama and his family, they lured out All-For-One. Honestly, this was a difficult thing since All-For-One was cautious by nature. Yet, this was a normal thing, right? After all, for the villain, who had been living for a century or so, and still living well, besides his powerful Quirk, his nature was also part of the reason why the world thought of him as the most dangerous individual.

More importantly, All-For-One also had many Quirks in his arsenal, and one of them also happened to give him the ability to tell lies. This was also why he could easily tell whether one wanted to betray him or not.

With that said, this matter was solved by Shinso, who controlled Aoyama along with his parents to talk to All-For-One while being controlled by the "Brainwash."

As expected, All-For-One didn't notice anything, and he only thought that Aoyama had done a great job of luring out Midoriya, so by then, the One-For-All would be his. The loss of "New Order," which was the Quirk of the strongest hero in the land of freedom, was quite great, so he wanted to get his hand on the One-For-All as soon as possible since that way, he could dominate this world.

With everything settled, the plan started.

Aoyama called Midoriya to come to the destined place.

"Thank you for coming."

"Aoyama-kun, what are you doing out here...? Aren't you supposed to be restrained...?" Midoriya asked with confusion.

"My parents' lawyer acquitted me."

"Really? Then we have to tell everyone!" Midoriya started to lose control and seemed to be quite excited.

"Wait." Aoyama calmed Midoriya down. "I want to talk to you." As he saw Midoriya's eyes on him, he showed an ironic smile. "It's funny, isn't it? To think, even in this broken society, the judicial system still exists. The world is changing, and trying to cling to the old ways is futile."

"Aoyama-kun..."

"Allow me to tell you All-For-One's true goal."

Aoyama then talked about the situation of this country, which was already broken beyond something that one could imagine. The Japanese Yen had tanked in value, and nearly every Japanese company had filed for bankruptcy. Moreover, with this full of villains-like country, how could one have a chance to do something?

Not only did it happen in this country, but it also slowly spread across every nation in the world.

"A crashing economy, soaring unemployment, and societal chaos have already begun to ensue."

"What are you talking about, Aoyama-kun?" Midoriya asked with a shaky voice.

"If nations lose the strength to maintain long-term stability, they'll become poorer and poorer as they fight for immediate security. They'll have no option but to abandon this country since their hands are full trying to ensure their own survival.

"In such a world.. what do you think would happen if, for example, a country were to run out of water, but a man wielding a Quirk able to generate drinking water appeared to be before them...? The same goes for electricity and gas. Even power... in a world that has plunged into decay and disruption... one man is all it takes... the perfect stage for an overwhelming individual with a strong initiative to seize it all is forming as we speak.

"He will become the Demon Lord of this world."

Aoyama seemed to have already given up. "If even one of those things were to disappear... the balance of power will crumble, and the country will have to accept anything coming their way."

"That's absurd! There is no way the world will allow that to happen!"

Midoriya refuted those words with conviction. "Plus.. we... are still here!"

"I suppose so. That is why... this is my final gambit."

Aoyama gritted his lower lip as he apologized. "I am sorry... but I really do... want to make sure Maman and Papan are safe in the end."

Suddenly, behind Aoyama, a menacing figure appeared without one noticing.

Midoriya's body was tense as he watched this person suddenly appear.

"All-For-One!!"

"You delivered him as promised, Aoyama Yuuga. It must have been painful backstabbing your friends like that, right? oh, you must have been in so much anguish, being trusted so blindly like that..." All-For-One's voice was full of sarcasm and laughter. "You have surpassed my expectations!"

"I believe in you, Aoayam!" Midoriya stared at Aoyama in anguish and anger.

"I don't think I can feel... anguish anymore." Aoyama closed his eyes in tears, struggling before he turned his body, shooting the full power of his laser toward All-For-One.

"My dear uncle!"

All-For-One raised his arm and blocked the laser as he stared at Aoyama. "You ungrateful wretch..."

"He fell for your act, Aoyama-kun!"

"There was no other way! We have to draw them out to us! And besides that, it was quite a performance from you too!"

"I feel bad that you had such cruel things, even to the point of tearing up..."

"I read it because I was too scared! I even peed myself!"

"You did well, Aoyama-kun!"

"For Papan and Maman's sake.. for everyone's sake... for my sake! I will fight All-For-One!"

"How disappointing."

All-For-One stared at Aoyama in confusion since his Quirk didn't work, but he quickly turned his gear and thought about his purpose. "Even if this was a setup... One-For-All is mere inches away from me, so no matter what your struggle is... it's already too late!" Then, one by one, many people, including Shigaraki, Hokusai, and many others, came out from the black smoke.

However, in the same way, the group of heroes from Mineta, Endeavor, Hawk, and many others also started.

Hokusai quickly reacted, but Mineta was faster.

"You will be fighting me."

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

The two started their fight the moment they met.

9