Chapter 342: Three
304 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hokusai was dragged out by Mineta before everyone reacted.

"Sai-kun!"

Toga wanted to brandish her blade, but it was too late.

However, Lady Nagant shot Mineta with her sniper. Unfortunately, the bullet swallowed his body, turning her attack useless. "Tsk."

"As expected, it won't be so easy, huh?"

All-For-One was also troubled when Hokusai was taken, but it didn't matter since Mineta left the party; the rest was nothing but trash. The only problem was he wondered how the hero's side was able to use Kurogiri's Quirk. "Kurogiri!" Anyway, he thought to use the copy of Kurogiri to disrupt the hero's side, but Aizawa quickly reacted.

"Monoma!" As Aizawa roared, Monoma, who had copied Kurogiri's Quirk, also started to fight.

"All these insects..." All-For-One's mood was far from good as he watched a group of heroes crawl out like bugs, trying to surround them. However, what he didn't expect All-Might, along with the police, who monitored the battle, also prepared something.

"System: Troy... ON!"

Suddenly, from the underground, a lot of cages emerged from the ground as they trapped the villains.

Meanwhile, Mirko also quickly reacted by snapping the neck of a copy of Kurogiri with her kick.

With the sudden summons of All-For-One, Hokusai didn't prepare many copies of his drawing, so the hero side quickly gained an advantage in this battle.

Still, the plan of the hero's side was quite simple.

After they trapped all of the villains, the cage was made by Nezu's brain and money. Then, when they were trapped, Monoma would scatter all of them in different places, dividing them while also fighting them in the place which gave them the greatest advantage.

However, how could the villains give up so easily?

Even if Hokusai was taken by Mineta and they were trapped in this most advanced cage, they used everything in their arsenal to break out.

Yet, Monoma also didn't disappoint everyone and used this small change to warp everyone away to the designated place for their battle to start.

"AHAHAHA! GET ALOUD OF THIS!!!"

Still...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

A large explosion in the sky shrouded everything in the darkness. When they looked up, they couldn't see anything except for the billowing dark cloud along with a streak of redness, which caused everyone to almost fall to their knees.

Of course, the villains were happy since they knew Hokusai had brought out the hydrogen bomb.

However, the hero sides were quite nervous until they saw a gigantic purple dragon emerge from the cloud, staring at the ground like it was about to punish the sinful human. Watching this, they also regained their hope.

With that said, Monoma warped everyone as he looked at the gigantic dragon for the last time before he left.

"You must come back, my rival!"

Yet, even the two parties were worried about Hokusai and Mineta; they didn't have time to do it soon since they knew they were about to face each other's battle.

---

*BOOOM!*

All-For-One's helmet was slammed by something.

Hawk, who had been staring at All-For-One, didn't let go of his chance and tried to assassinate All-For-One. Unfortunately, his feather was unable to penetrate All-For-One's helmet.

All-For-One was at ease, and he just fixed the position of his helmet. "Gunga mountain... I see..." He could tell that his surroundings were nothing but a forest and many mountains. He was already isolated and alone, yet he didn't seem to be in a panic, and he could also tell what they planned to do.

"I am sorry, Endeavor-san.. my attacks don't have enough power."

"No stress. I wasn't expecting that anyway." Endeavor stared at All-For-One with eyes full of fighting spirit.

In this battle, the hero side had calculated everything since; they could only win since losing meant that they would lose everything.

Without Kurogiri and Hokusai, All-For-One might still be able to use a warping Quirk, but it was just an inferior version of Kurogori. His warp range was a lot shorter, and he couldn't teleport himself.

Their plan had taken account of all of that since no one wanted to see All-For-One would suddenly teleport Hokusai by his side.

"All of this was due to your hubris, and it will now lead to your downfall!"

Endeavor truly believed that All-For-One was going to end.

However, All-For-One was calm. "Your aim is to split us up and crush us individually... I must say, it's quite a plan! That... if you have taken into consideration whether you can even beat us separately.  You have done nothing more than divide the already dwindling stock of heroes. You are such a terrible person you are, Endeavor. You have also sacrificed Mineta to Hokusai. Also, did you leave One-For-All to face off against Tomura? I am not sure if that was the best decision... such a cruel way to distribute them all.

"More importantly, leaving the youngest son to fight his brother, all to clean up the mess you created.

"How long do you plan to abuse your children?"

Endeavor was solemn as he faced All-For-One. "I know that I am not a good father, and I know that this isn't the best decision, but he had told me that he was going to help me, so I would believe him! Also, did you think that Mineta would lose against Hokusai? Deep inside, aren't you worried that Hokusai will lose to Mineta, oh, you Demon King Lord?"

"Oh, my... did you learn how to trash talk after you become a new symbol of peace? What a good thing to learn."

"No, I still have a long way to go to match you."

"Haha, good! Don't make me bored, Endeavor!"

The two were no longer talking nonsense and started their fight.

Deep inside, they knew the battle would be decided when either Hokusai or Mineta won.

If Mineta won, then All-For-On knew that he would be in a dire situation. However, he also believed that Hokusai had won, especially when Hokusai had prepared many unique things to fight against Mineta.

'Come on, Hokusai. This is the battle that you have been waiting for, right? Then, give your best, so the world and history will remember you!'

---

As Hokusai was handled by Mineta and All-For-One was handled by Endeavor and the rest, Shigaraki, also received a similar treatment. As one of the three most dangerous villains on the Paranormal Liberation Front, he was also ganged by many people like All-For-One.

At that moment, he was alone, without anyone by his side, and surrounded by enemies. Yet, like All-For-One, he didn't seem to panic and calmly observed his surroundings.

'The horizon is so low... we're floating... the sky... none of the jailbreakers or liberation army made it... I am alone, oh, well.. don't interrupt me this time, myself.'

However, as if on instinct, his eyes were drawn to something. There, he saw a young man who he had faced in the previous war. The holder of the One-For-All. The one who was destined to be his enemy and also his target.

Meanwhile, Midoriya also felt a similar thing. His eyes were drawn to Shigaraki.

If it was Hokusai and All-For-One, no one would have thought so, but Shigaraki was different.

When Midoriya looked into Shigaraki, there was only thought on his mind.

'I will save you!'

9