Chapter 343: Everyone
265 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Hokusai, All-For-One, and Shigaraki fought, the jailbreakers and the members of the Liberation were also fighting against the hero party.

No one was missing, and they were going all out on this battle since whether the future would be the same or on the hand of All-For-One, everything would be decided with the result of this battle.

Dabi faced Todoroki. Even though he wanted to fight Endeavor, the others wouldn't let him, but it didn't matter since as long as he burnt his father's treasured son, everything would be over.

Toga and the rest were also in a similar situation.

However, Spinner's situation was special since, unlike the others; he was the representative of the minority.

With the appearance of Quirk, the most troublesome thing which happened in society was the change of appearance due to Quirk, especially those whose appearance became less like a human.

Spinner, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, and many others were examples. Due to their Quirk or the genes of their parents, their appearance was different from how humans without a Quirk appeared.

Did it cause trouble?

Of course.

While it was hard to say this, many people showed disgust toward those people whose appearance became less than human. In the past, those people were even killed since many of them thought that they had received an infectious disease.

However, with the progress of time, such a problem was solved, but it was definitely impossible to solve all of them.

Different from the city, whose people could accept most things. The people in the countryside had a hard time accepting change, so discrimination happened.

People with an appearance less like a human without a Quirk were persecuted and cursed, being told that it was better for them to die instead of live.

Spinner was one of those people, and he had been living as trash for he had remembered, but Stain made him change. He wanted to change, and he wanted to become something, yet, he didn't expect that he would become the representative of people whose fate was similar to his.

Spinner wasn't the only one, and many people were treated less than trash for having an appearance that was different from how a human was before the appearance of Quirk.

In this fake-like society, they were going to be beaten up, so why didn't they follow All-For-One?

After all, unlike those people, All-For-One wouldn't treat them differently, and he would treat everyone the same. If they didn't want their Quirks, he could also rob their Quirks by turning them into Quirkless.

All-For-One gave them hope and a chance.

So, in this battle, all of them were going to give their all, charging toward the hospital where Kurogiri was kept under the leadership of their leader, Spinner.

Unlike before, Spinner was more powerful. All-For-One had inserted many Quirks on his body, and it was why his consciousness had been hazy. The only thing that kept him from stopping was his desire to change.

Naturally, the hero sides and the police did their best to stop all of them, but even so, it was hard.

Everyone went all out to give their all. No one was holding back, especially those from the Liberation and jailbreakers, since they were fighting with the intention of killing.

All-For-One, Hokusai, and Shigaraki gave them hope, and they weren't going to waste it!

---

Shigaraki had to say the place, which was prepared by the hero's side to fight him, was too luxurious.

'Dammed pig capitalist!'

Unlike Hokusai, who fought Mineta in the deserted area, or All-For-One, who fought Endeavor and many heroes in the forest, Shigaraki's place was rather special, but this was a countermeasure to control his "Decay."

His "Decay" Quirk was powerful.

As long as any part of his body touched the ground, nothing would remain. Everything would decay to ashes and death. There was no "if," showing how powerful and unreasonable his Quirk was.

This was why Nezu used his money and brain to modify Yuuei as a battlefield, so it would bring an advantage to the hero's side.

Shigaraki knew that he was in the sky currently. As for how he was in the sky? He wasn't sure, but it didn't matter since as long as he touched the ground, everything ended. Yet when he touched the ground and used his "Decay," something incredible happened.

The square block, which crumbled, suddenly sprung up, sending him into the sky.

*Bzzt!*

When he was startled, his body was razed by electricity from the barrier which surrounded this floating battle area.

He lost control of his body slightly, but the heroes wouldn't let him go.

Best Jeanist used the best fiber out of all to catch Shigaraki and slam him to the ground.

"As long as you're moving with your mind and muscles... applying a strong enough current to your body will cause it to seize up momentarily. No matter what kind of superhuman you are, every second counts in a battle."

Shigaraki disintegrated the fiber as he escaped. "All to stop the propagation of my "Decay," huh? You're gonna tear down this place in no time, Jeanist. You must feel safer with me suspended in the air like this... but as soon as I touch the ground again, we're going to run out of terrain in no time."

"I am not concerned about that at all."

Jeanist pointed his finger at the terrain which had sprung up before.

Shigaraki saw the previous terrain return to how it used to be.

'We have plenty of material to replace whatever's lost. You're wrong for once, Shigaraki. Has your brain been short-circuited already? This place was specifically created in order to defeat you.

"A coffin in the skies."

Inside this coffin in the sky, many people were working hard.

The engineer maintained all the systems and repaired all the damage to this place.

Meanwhile, those heroes who could create materials, like Momo and Cementoss, gave their all to create all the damaged materials.

Still, leaving the matter of the system and material asides, the most troublesome thing about this place was the absurd amount of energy needed to move this giant coffin and power the electromagnetic barrier.

However, that matter was handled with the power of money along with all the students with an electricity type of Quirks.

All of them were working together with the purpose of bringing down Shigaraki!

However, this wasn't all of them.

As of now, outside of the coffin of the sky, Aizawa and Monoma were working together, using Aizawa's Quirk in tandem to prevent Shigaraki from using his Quirk.

Aizawa might have a limit to using his Quirk because of his dry eyes, but with Monoma, that weakness was erased. Moreover, they also had a hero whose Quirk was water, helping them to wet their dry eyes.

Best Jeanist, Mirko, Tamaki, Nejire, Mirio, Sir Night Eye, and Bakugou also gave their all to bring down Shigaraki.

However, they knew the one who could defeat Shigaraki was this young man.

The current holder of One-For-All.

Midoriya Izuku.

When everyone gave their all, Midoriya also gave their all and started his confrontation with Shigaraki!

As he clenched his fists, Midoriya moved.

"Shigaraki!"

11