Chapter 345: Monster
272 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If one asked who had the most difficult situation currently, then without a doubt, Hokusai would be the person.

Unlike All-For-One, who could manipulate his opponents since all of them were simple. He also regained his youth, but more importantly, no matter how ants struggled, they were nothing in front of a human with a spray on their hands.

Meanwhile, Shigaraki's fight, while was also hard, but this fight also made him able to shake the influence of All-For-One inside his head. It also made him realize what he really wanted, especially when someone reached out to him and told him that he could become a hero.

However, Hokusai's situation was miserable. He had never been a close-range combatant, and his body was only stronger than a top-tier athlete's. It was amazing, but compared to Mineta? His body was nothing.

Yet, he still held on since if he didn't stop Mineta, then without a doubt, this guy would go after the others. As long as Mineta escaped, then the others would go down. Whether All-For-One or Shigaraki, they wouldn't stand a chance against him. Only he could become his opponent.

Frankly, it was hard to become Mineta's opponent.

The only way for him to face him was to use various weapons and also strong heroes such as All-Might, Aizawa, and many others. With their combination, he became a powerful opponent, but Mineta was just undefeatable.

It could be said that this guy was a zombie.

Even if his body was all bloody and his body was riddled with injuries, he would still stand up.

Still, his condition wasn't much different. His right side was battered, and his right leg was dangling, disabled from the battle. Fortunately, he didn't rely on his leg to move, so everything was okay.

Now, the question is, why did they do all of this?

Why, even if they almost died, they still kept fighting?

The answer was simple.

Belief.

They had their own beliefs, and if they lost, they would lose those beliefs.

Yet, before this fight was decided, Hokusai lost that belief.

Why?

Because Shigaraki had betrayed him.

This was something that Hokusai couldn't accept for a while, which caused his chest to be hammered by Mineta.

"Cough! Cough!"

While fighting Mineta, Hokusai also observed the fight which happened currently. Whether All-For-One, Shigaraki, or others, they were under his supervision. He created a small camera, which was placed on their bodies, so in case they needed help, he could do something, yet Shigaraki's fight disappointed him so much.

'You can become a hero. What the fuck?! Don't be kidding me!'

Even if his chest was sunken and his stamina was drained, without hesitation, he shot out another hydrogen bomb toward where Shigaraki was fighting.

Naturally, Mineta couldn't let that bomb explode in the city and quickly chased it while bouncing it into the sky. This was something easy since he had done it several times, but suddenly he was shot by Lady Nagant, who had been waiting for a chance.

*Bang!*

At that moment, Hokusai also used this chance to escape with a copy of Kurogiri.

"HOKUSAI!"

As expected, it was impossible to kill Mineta, but it didn't matter since Hokusai had something more important to do.

"How boring."

He appeared between Mineta and Shigaraki when they happened to reach each other's hands. Watching this cliche and boring scene, he wanted to vomit somehow.

"HOKUSAI!"

Midoriya cried out, alarming everyone in this coffin in the sky. Still, suddenly a hammer flew out from the black smoke, which tore his right arm.

Everyone could see Hokusai's right arm was flying as the blood scattered in the air in a daze.

However, Hokusai also reacted and closed the warp gate, killing the copy of Kurogiri decisively.

Watching all of this, Mineta also stopped and quickly chased after Hokusai, but was he able to do it?

Hokusai didn't care about the other gaze and only stared at Shigaraki, who fell to the ground.

Shigaraki lowered his head as his expression could hardly be seen because of his long hair.

What did he feel when he met Hokusai?

Shame.

Yes, this was what he felt.

Suddenly, the memory of when they met for the first time and how he made a promise to kill him appeared in his mind, yet with how he was now, could he do it?

"Did you really think that you could become a hero?" Hokusai asked.

Those words were like a shape blade inserted into his chest.

Could he? After what he had done, could he become a hero?

"Yes, he can!" Midoriya replied with all of his might. "Shigaraki Tomura can become a hero! I believe in him!" There was no doubt in his words since he truly believed that Shigaraki could become a hero.

While Midoriya was in his monologue, the others were still wary since Hokusai appeared and, different from Shigaraki, who wished to become a hero, Hokusai was a lunatic.

"Deku..."

Shigaraki was moved by Midoriya's words.

"Come on, Shigaraki! Take my hand!" Midoriya reached his hand out, trying to grab Shigaraki's hand.

Shigaraki was about to reach that hand, but he forgot that someone was nearby.

"I see... if that's your answer, then it can't be helped."

Suddenly, Hokusai took out something, and a bright light illuminated his body.

"Huh?!"

Shigaraki suddenly felt something, but before he reacted, his body was engulfed in intense pain.

"AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!"

Shigaraki scratched his body, trying to ease his pain, but no matter what he did, he could do nothing. Then, soon, his body became weaker and weaker, and his breathing also quieter.

"SHIGARAKI!"

Midoriya wanted to do something, but black All-Might suddenly appeared and stopped him.

"SHIGARAKI!"

The rest also wasn't in silence, and they were moving in Hokusai's direction, trying to stop whatever he was doing since whatever he was trying to do, they knew that it would be bad for them.

Unfortunately, it was too late.

Hokusai could feel the power of All-For-One inside his body.

'Wow, how did you do this?'

All-For-One's consciousness was inside his body, but Hokusai erased it without much thought.

---

"Cough!"

All-For-One felt his inside was hurt from an impact, and he had an intense headache, but even now, he was still shocked by what had happened.

'He has stolen the All-For-One?!'

---

Yes, Hokusai stole the power of All-For-One from Shigaraki. However, this wasn't the end since he also stole various Quirks from Shigaraki's body except for "Decay." Soon, because of "Super Regeneration," all the injuries on his body disappeared without a trace, as if nothing had happened to him.

Yet, this change brought a shudder to everyone!

Even if they didn't want to believe, there was only one thought in their minds at this moment.

'Hokusai has stolen All-For-One!'

They didn't know how Hokusai did it, but everything happened in front of them!

Yet, they knew that they had to stop him!

Facing many heroes in front of him, Hokusai only raised one of his palms.

"Kaboom!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

Then, blasts of pressurized air moved in various directions as they razed everything.

The coffin in the air had already fallen on the ground and was already broken beyond repair because of Hokusai's attack.

Everyone had fallen into despair as they could only watch him walking toward certain someone.

"No-No..."

Midoriya was unable to stop his horror, but everything was too late.

Hokusai put his hand on Midoriya's head and stole One-For-All without hesitation.

Shigaraki, who used his strong will to stay conscious, knew that a monster had been born.

9