Chapter 346: God
342 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike Shigaraki, Hokusai had full control over All-For-One. He could use it freely as it was Quirk he was born with. His body could also adjust and adapt to any changes brought by all the Quirks which were stolen.

As of now, he might not be much different from All-For-One at his peak; adding to his original ability, he was even more powerful than the original All-For-One.

However...

'This is far from enough.'

He put his target on Midoriya, who was also hurt by his blast of air. Then, without hesitation, he appeared before him and put his hand on his head with one intention: to steal the One-For-All.

Midoriya knew this.

No, everyone who still had their consciousness knew this was Hokusai's intent.

Watching all of this, they could only scream in horror inwardly since they knew if Hokusai was successful, then a monster was about to be born.

A monster that was even scarier than anyone could imagine.

They had to stop it!

No, they had to stop him!

Yet, the black All-Might appeared by his side like a devoted bodyguard, waiting for his master to finish everything that he needed to do. Even if he was beaten and almost dead, he didn't flinch and gave his everything, so Hokusai could finish what he planned to do.

"ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!"

Midoriya was screaming in pain as he could feel that One-For-All was torn, pulled from his body. However, his strong will and also the spirits of all the generations of One-For-All did their best to stop this process. As of now, they couldn't allow One-For-All to be taken by Hokusai!

After all, if Hokusai got his hand on One-For-All, then...

*Shudder!*

They felt like their entire bodies were shivering with fear as they imagined a future that they didn't want to imagine.

"WE WON'T LET YOU!"

They roared at the same time, trying to stop Hokusai, but everything was futile.

Hokusai stole One-For-All from Midoriya's body.

Midoriya was screaming, but in the end, he could only let out a helpless roar before his body was thrown away by Hokusai like he was trash.

Yes, as of now, Midoriya wasn't much different from the trash since he had lost One-For-All.

Yet, was it so easy?

Was it so easy to get his hands on One-For-All?

No.

When Hokusai got his hand on One-For-All, all the previous generations of One-For-All went on a rampage, trying to destroy this Quirk from inside Hokusai's body. No matter what, they couldn't allow this Quirk to be taken by Hokusai.

Yet, everything was futile.

"Disappear, you ghosts."

"HOKUSAAAAAAAIIIIII!" 7x

All seven holders of One-For-All let out an incompetent roar as they disappeared and vanished into nothingness.

By now, Hokusai could feel the power of One-For-All inside his body, along with all the Quirks of the previous generations of One-For-All.

The "Danger Sense" on his body tingled, but even so, he was calm since he knew that he would be alright.

What did he gain from this Quirk?

Naturally, he got all the Quirks from the previous generation of One-For-All, and he also got enhanced physical ability. However, the most important part of this Quirk was to enhance the power of the original Quirk.

This was why for someone with a Quirk, their bodies wouldn't be able to handle it, and sooner or later, their bodies would explode because of the overcapacity on their bodies. It was like a balloon that exploded with too much air. One's body would be like that because of One-For-All.

However, this wasn't a problem for him.

Gaining the power of All-For-One and One-For-All, right now, he wasn't much different from a god.

"HOKUSAI!!!!"

A thunderous roar echoed through space.

Everyone looked up and saw their hope.

The sky was stormy, the clouds were ominous, and the thunder was screaming.

If one saw all of this, they would hardly be able to connect this phenomenon with hope, but when they saw a figure floating in the sky with a hammer in his hand, they knew that everything would be alright.

Yet, Hokusai didn't lose his calm. He merely glanced at Mineta, then used "Wings," growing 12 angel-like wings from his back before he soared into the sky before he used his Quirk, which was upgraded by One-For-All.

Hokusai drew a giant screen in the sky.

When they saw all this, they felt the doom of the world was about to happen.

This was his new painting, representing the world and everything in it, including Mineta and many others.

Then, a picture of Mineta appeared in front of him before he erased it.

Mineta, who was about to make his move, suddenly stopped before he fell to the ground.

"......"

Everyone fell into silence.

All the momentum built by Mineta disappeared as if it had never appeared to begin with, and everything turned bright as the world was about to welcome the god, which was about to descend to the mortal world.

The birds, the wind, the sky, the sun, everything seemed to be in the happiness.

Yet, for the girls, Momo, Nejire, and many others, who happened to be in the area, their eyes widened.

"No...."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Nejire and Momo screamed in horror as they desperately moved into Mineta's body, ignoring their injuries, but then as they touched his body, they couldn't feel his pulse.

Mirio, whose condition was better than everyone, also moved to Mineta, but when he saw the condition of Nejire and Momo, who seemed to be in a daze with confusion and also worried when he checked Mineta's body, his legs were weakened as he fell on his buttocks in disbelief.

"De-Dead..."

His words were incoherent, but they brought a shock, which made everyone in this place unable to accept.

Aizawa, Monoma, Sir Night Eye, and many others could only stand in a place as they were unable to believe the reality before them.

"Hahaha, Hokusai! It's great! It's great! You have done it!"

All of a sudden, All-For-One, along with many villains from Liberation and jailbreakers, also approached Hokusai happily.

Yet, Hokusai didn't even glance at them and just erased their figures from the paintings.

Everything happened suddenly, and they were unable to comprehend what was happening before they died.

That's right; it's dead.

Just like that, all of them died.

Hokusai also didn't waste his time and erased all the pictures of villains from this country, causing all of them to fall so suddenly and die.

Many people were confused, and they were in a daze, unable to understand anything.

"Hey, you, those three kids. Come here."

The three students from the business department that had faithfully recorded everything suddenly felt their legs unable to move, and they wanted to piss when they heard they were called by Hokusai.

"Calm down. I am not going to do anything to you as long as you don't fight me. Help me to record my words. Let the words hear my voice." His words were so gentle, like a loving father who gave a lullaby to their children to sleep.

The three seemed to be affected by him, and they did what he was told. They raised their camera at him, and Mineta also used his ability to connect his record to every media in this world by hijacking their signals.

As of now, everyone could see him.

Unless they didn't have electricity, everyone would see his figure.

"Attention to the world! I am Hokusai, the god of the new world!"

"........"

Somehow, they wanted to laugh, yet Hokusai merely raised his palm and shot out a blast of the explosion into the Pacific Ocean.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!*

The world was covered in flames and storms.

The people could only watch this disaster as it was a punishment from god.

"I am the punishment."

Once again, his voice echoed.

"I have come to this world to fix this rotten world. For those of you who have committed the greatest sin, be prepared since you are about to receive my wrath. For those of you who live honestly, then be happy since I am the one who should be worshipped as I am your god. Those who oppose me, wait for my flail to come to smash you. Worship me, and you will receive a utopia.

"Yes, be happy! As of now, this rotten world will disappear, and a new world will be born!

"The world... which belongs to me.

"World, worship me!"

"......"

As the world welcomed him, the people knew horror, which was about what they had received from now on.

Yet, Hokusai suddenly noticed something and then looked at Mineta, whose breathing had returned. He showed a helpless expression. "Geez, aren't you a tough one?" However, it didn't matter since he had become the god of this world.

11