Chapter 347: Peaceful World
329 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From then on, it was hard to describe whether this world had become hell or heaven.

For those who were evil, this world was hell, but for those who were kind and hard-working, this world was heaven.

This is how it should be, yet everyone who lived in this world felt like it was changing in a direction they didn't know. However, for one thing, while many had given up and lived under the rule of Mineta, many were still fighting.

Yet, their struggle was useless since they died before they could do anything.

Yes, dead.

With One-For-All, his ability had become stronger, and he could just kill people by erasing their existence from his painting.

He had announced this ability, and the world knew his ability.

No one could escape from his ability.

No matter how they tried, struggled, or whatever methods they used, everything was meaningless. They died without being able to utter anything as they fell like a puppet whose string was cut.

At first, everyone was happy, especially those who were being suppressed.

Those who were suppressed were happy to see their oppressors dying.

However, slowly, they felt fear. They feared that it would be their next turn to die.

Hokusai's Quirk was like a god. He could observe everything in this world. Everything was clear to his eyes, and no one could escape from his eyes.

Under those eyes, everyone could only follow his rules. They couldn't do anything except be kind and hard-working. They couldn't think of anything since those who were lazy died. Those who were wrathful died. Those who hated died. Those who were resentful died. Those who envy the dead. Those who gluttoned died. Those who betrayed were dead. Those who had evil in their hearts died.

Everyone had to be clear, white, pure, like a baby who had never committed any crimes.

Everyone was forced to do so since if they didn't; they would die.

Death. Death. Death. Death. Death.

This was something normal for all the people who lived in this new world. Everyone, their friends, family, lovers, acquaintances, strangers, and many others, died. It was something common, and it was something that happened every day.

People could only live honestly, and they did their work quietly, kindly, warmly, with integrity, love, and with all of their feelings.

However, ironically, the world had become a gentle place.

No one feared anything. Everyone could feel this world was peaceful. No one was afraid that they would be attacked, robbed, kidnapped, killed, or anything. They could do their work peacefully without worrying about anything.

With such a world, Hokusai also received many fanatics, who worshipped him almost 24 hours a day a week. Unless they went to bed, eating or sleeping, they kept worshipping him, and the leader of this fanatic was Lady Nagant.

Lady Nagant, who one never expected, was the only existence that was close to the god.

Many were jealous and wanted to attack her, but all of them died, so after that, everyone worshipped her only second to Hokusai.

Yet, in such a god-like being, one existence broke his divine-like power.

Mineta Minoru.

He was the only one who was immune to Hokusai's power. Even if his body was erased from the painting, he didn't die. No, he died, but his heart moved after a momentary death. This happened several times until, in the end, he was caught and imprisoned in the highest jail, which was created by Hokusai along with all the governments of this world.

The world was already Hokusai's.

All the countries in this world bowed their heads to Hokusai.

Even if one had the most powerful heroes, most powerful cultures, most powerful weapons, and many others, they were all dead before they were able to do anything because their existence was erased from Hokusai's painting.

In front of his power, no one could escape, and they died meaninglessly.

Because of this, all the criminals in this world have been erased.

This world had become a peaceful world.

However, because of this, Mineta's existence was like a stain on this perfect world, so on the 40 days of his rule, he was going to execute Mineta in public, so everyone could see what would happen to someone who dared to struggle against his rules.

Hearing the announcement, everyone was almost numb since they had seen too many dead, yet even so, many of them had a flicker of flame in their eyes since Mineta somehow gave them hope since he was the only person who could fight against their god. Yet, that symbol was about to die, and they knew from now on, they could only live in this peaceful world under their god.

However, while many had given up, there was still some resistance.

They didn't know why they weren't killed, but for one thing, they knew that they had to erase Hokusai from this world.

While they knew that the world had become peaceful, without crying, hatred, sadness, discrimination, wars, violence, and every negative thing, leaving only all the positive things, such as love, peace, piety, honesty, selflessness, purity, and many others.

If one was asked, was this a perfect world?

Yes.

This was a perfect world.

This was the world that everyone dreamed of.

Yet... yet... they felt that this world was wrong.

More importantly, they couldn't let Mineta be executed in public, especially his women.

They had thought that he was dying, but he was still alive, so how could they let him go again?

Their time was limited, and they were thinking about how to handle this.

"Sensei, Monoma, your role will be crucial, so you need to do your best." Momo looked at the two with an exhausted face, yet her eyes were blazing with desire.

"We know." 2x

The two nodded.

"The rest..." Momo looked at the two figures, which were different from the rest. The people in this place were all remnants of the Yuuei. After that fight, their school wasn't built; it was buried and became a ruin. More importantly, in this peaceful world, there was no need for a hero to exist since a crime didn't even exist in this world.

All of them knew what they did was wrong, especially when they were trying to destroy this peaceful world, but even so, this world was wrong, and they wanted to save their friends (lovers).

This was how this resistance group was born, and it was led under Momo's leadership.

As for why they weren't killed, they didn't know, but it didn't really matter since the most important thing was to think about the plan which they had discussed since they could only succeed and failure was no option.

"Leave it to me. I am the only one who can handle this."

Shigaraki nodded and told them to leave everything to him. Unlike the others, he was the only one who could kill, and he knew it was also his promise to kill "him."

'Promise, huh?'

Shigaraki thought when they met for the first time.

"I see..." Momo nodded. "...I am sorry." She apologized, representing everyone since she knew Shigaraki would become a sacrifice.

"It's okay. I am a hero. This is what I should do."

Shigaraki's expression was at ease as he thought about his future.

With that conversation, everything became heavy, but they didn't stop since they only had a single chance, and they couldn't let a single mistake happen in this plan.

---

Soon, it was time for Mineta to be executed.

10