Chapter 394: Suzaku’s identity was exposed
94 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 394: Suzaku’s identity was exposed

Some of them are actually their talents that are considered to be the future of their clan.

But now they are no longer exists because of the experiments of Danzo.

Well Danzo actually put his hands on the founding clans like Senju and Uchiha clan.

Senju clan lost all the main bloodline men from their clan.

Even their graves are dug.

That is how low these people are.

These are the thoughts of the people of the hidden leaf village and the clan heads right now.

Third Hokage frowned and finally the Anbu ninja appeared.

Suzaku’s clone let the Anbu ninja go while the roots were knocked out.

The Anbu that arrived were immediately ordered to recover the wealth by third Hokage.

He knows that Suzaku is acting very strangely and most probably Suzaku has some backer or power.

If Danzo and others are fine then he can use them as scapegoats to hit on Suzaku.

But now there are not there and also he is in the public and could not act rashly.

As for spreading rumors after this he would definitely do that to save Danzo and others.

They are his people and he has to save them to do dark things for him.

Right now he immediately left to the three clans that Danzo, Koharu and Homura belongs to.

Well he also went to his clan to collect his share of the money secretly.

He did not want Anbu to know that he has a share in this.

So he made an excuse that the amount of money is not sufficient and he has to compensate the money from his own pocket.

“Wow, third Hokage is so generous and kind hearted person.”

The brain dead fans and Anbu directly believed the words of this old fox.

Well Suzaku did not care and other clan heads already knows what is happening.

They smiled happily at the situation of the third Hokage and other village management elders that oppressed them for many years.

……………..

After third Hokage returned with the money he started to distribute the money to every home personally.

Well he did not get to talk to them more as he was pressed by time by his son in the hands of Suzaku.

But still he would speak a word of his kindness and sorry.

He even used the clone technique to move to all the places to act in the shortest time possible.

Suzaku was really surprised to see the speed at third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen finished both distribution and his words of sorry for his mistake.

Even Suzaku will not be able to do something like that.

This level of shamelessness will only appear in the politicians back on earth.

Well not one country but every country is like that.

They can lick anything to get the power to rule.

That was actually a disgrace for the title “Ruler”

When third Hokage finally came to Suzaku, his forehead was covered in sweat.

When Suzaku handed over the son of the third Hokage that has swollen face which is hard to recognize, third Hokage sighed of relief.

Also there is small smile on his face for a moment before it returned to the stern serious face.

This is he has achieved something good even when he was forced into this situation.

He wanted to take the credit that he was the one that found out all this and solved it for them.

But he did not expect that Suzaku would make another announcement.

“I hope all the people got their money.

If you did not receive your money and compensation then come to the Uchiha clan to give me the complaint.

Being a founding clan of the village we have an agreement with Hashirama Senju of the Senju clan.

He has anticipated that this clan might one day face great crisis.

(Well all of this is a lie and truth mixed in)

For this agreement to be fulfilled he married one of the Senju clan woman to the current head of the Uchiha clan Ryo Uchiha.

My name is Suzaku Uchiha the son of that Senju woman and Ryo Uchiha.

If one day the Senju clan loses the men from the main bloodline, I should act as the guard for the Senju clan women.

As the proof of this I can use the wood style of the Senju clan and the letter related to this was already given to Tsunade Senju that can prove my identity.

The wife of the first Hokage Mito Uzumaki also knows my identity and asked me to investigate the incident related to the Uzumaki clan.

So today I came here to fulfill my promise to my mother and ancestors….”

After speaking, Suzaku used the wood style to form the image of Hashirama Senju and also the image of his mother on the side right in front of the police station.

With this display all the clan heads were shocked to see that something like that.

Now Suzaku can be regarded as the only make heir with pure bloodline of the Senju clan.

This also means that Suzaku has the right to speak for the Senju clan.

But there is one problem that is Tsunade should accept the right that Suzaku spoke off.

Out of their expectations Tsunade directly accepted this and recognized that Suzaku is from the Senju clan.

The Uchiha clan people were also shocked.

Previous they only know that he was the illegitimate son of their clan head Ryo Uchiha and some woman.

But they did not expect that he has the bloodline from the Senju clan.

Also with the current setting he is the only male left with main bloodline and he also awaken the wood style.

Now they were shocked to see that Suzaku has both wood style and Sharingan which makes him the strongest of both Uchiha and Senju clans.

As soon as the people of the village found the identity of the Suzaku their impression on his was also changed.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 555 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10