Chapter 395: Caution is always a good thing
124 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 395: Caution is always a good thing

Now they were shocked to see that Suzaku has both wood style and sharing which makes him the strongest of both Uchiha and Senju clans.

As soon as the people of the village found the identity of the Suzaku their impression on his was also changed.

Jiraiya was shocked and did not expect that something like this happened.

Finally all the good things that third Hokage worked hard just now was directly given to Suzaku with these few words.

That is not all;

The loyalty of many Anbu and big clans also changes.

If the daimyo found out about this, he would definitely remove third Hokage and put Suzaku in the seat.

But Suzaku is not interested in becoming the Hokage instead he wanted to take over the entire ninja world.

This should be done in a systematic way instead of occupying them forcibly.

Suzaku can forcibly occupy them but the result is not that desirable as he has to face rebellions for a long time.

Well he has made plans for everything.

There are few people that can still threaten him.

They would not be able to do anything face to face but can still do some damage to him using underhanded ideas.

Right now revealing his identity of having both Senju and Uchiha bloodline is already a dangerous thing.

For this Suzaku did not do anything to the white Zetsu that is watching the situation.

If he did something to the white Zetsu and then they found out this information later.

It would be very easy for Madara to find that Suzaku has found the white Zetsu and silenced it through some other means.

For this reason Suzaku did not do anything to white Zetsu.

Most probably after some time this information would be in the ears of Madara.

Suzaku might face Madara or some other attacks from the dark later.

This would be dangerous.

So Suzaku has to be cautious from now one.

These bastards are so low that they would even try to attack the people close to him just to get their desired benefits.

Suzaku would not let that happen to his people.

So there is a shadow clone beside his women all the time guarding them secretly.

Being cautious is always a good thing.

Why cry over the spilled milk when you have the chance to protect them from the very start.

…………..

With the announcement that Suzaku made everything was sorted out and many people are visibly shaken.

This includes third Hokage, Danzo and other elders.

Danzo and other elders have actually fainted from the shock.

Third Hokage that old fox is still fine but internally he almost got a heart attack on the spot.

Jiraiya on the side was even more shocked.

Suzaku did tell him before the Senju clan is over.

Now the Senju clan is almost gone except for Suzaku that came out of nowhere.

In a way he actually lost the bet and has to cooperate with Suzaku unconditionally.

The head of the Hyuga clan did not know what kind of expression he should make.

He actually touched the core person of two powerful and prestigious founding clans of the village.

Is there anything more stupid than this that he could do?

Well he has been thinking of a way to apologize to Suzaku first.

His sons are at risk right now.

He felt that Suzaku hates the system of their clan separating the main bloodline and the branch bloodline.

So he doesn’t know what to do if Suzaku comes to his face and took all the branch family members under his protection.

Even Hokage could not do anything what he can do at this situation.

The other clans especially the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and Akimichi clan have their own thoughts.

Naturally they are the followers of the Sarutobi clan.

But now things are different.

Sarutobi clan has fallen from grace right now.

The current power rests in the hands of Suzaku that has inherited the power of both Uchiha and Senju clan which makes him the next Hokage sooner or later.

So they are thinking of jumping ships.

Inuzuka clan that was considered to be stupid has decided to act faster.

They are originally very close to the Senju clan and after that they became close to the Sarutobi clan.

But the situation changed and the Senju clan is stepping into glory.

So they are thinking of taking refuge with Suzaku.

As for the civilians they are actually very happy.

Previous when the first Hokage Senju Hashirama is still in power no other village dared to attack or even look at hidden leaf village.

But after his death they are constantly in war all the time.

This made them lose their loved ones over the years.

But if Suzaku becomes as strong as Senju Hashirama then they can still have a golden age where they and their children can live in peace again.

Well they could have never expected that Suzaku wanted to take over the entire ninja world.

Whatever the case is the entire hidden leaf village is boiling right now.

There are spies from other villages here and the information is already passed on to them.

This made other villages so shocked that they wanted to immediately assassinate Suzaku.

For that they did not mind sending their strong ninja and even go for war with the hidden leaf village breaking their previous agreement that they just made.

The hidden sand village is already sending their ninja to form alliance with other hidden villages.

They are trying to ally themselves to the hidden cloud village which is closure to them.

But the hidden cloud village people looked down on hidden sand village that is the weakest among the 5 hidden villages.

Suzaku on the other hand sent a shadow clone to the land of the grass to bring the mother of Karin.

Well currently she should be of the same age as Kushina and Suzaku don’t want to lose those red haired beauties.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 560 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10