Chapter 398: the wedding night part-1
94 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 398: the wedding night part-1

Suzaku smiled at them like a devil making them shiver as if they are standing in a blizzard completely naked.

But Suzaku is in a happy mood to take care of these people today.

Finally it is the wedding night when all three brides came into the bridal chamber in their traditional clothes.

The three beauties each put on a different type of makeup and jewelry making them more beautiful.

But here comes the question.

In the three who would get to play first?

For that Suzaku has an excellent solution.

Suzaku wanted them to play rock paper scissor.

The winner gets to lose their virginity first to Suzaku.

But first they have to strip naked to play.

They don’t have to strip on their own as Suzaku would help them.

Suzaku immediately pulled the three women close to him and started to undress them.

The faces of the three women turned red but they did not run away from Suzaku.

When their clothes are removed three hot beauties appeared in front of Suzaku.

Himeko has the biggest tits reaching double DDs or even more.

As for Hazuki and Mikoto reached the D cup but in comparison Himeko is actually the hottest.

Suzaku cupped his hands and got a feel of their tits and asses making the three women red.

Also their initial excitement died down because of their shyness.

Suzaku immediately made them form a triangle and told them to play rock paper scissor.

Also he removed his clothes showing off his masculine body that is not all.

His 9 inches big dick that can still erect more is throbbing looking at their hot figures.

The eyes of the three women glued to his dick for a little while before they showed the thoughts of determination.

They immediately showed their power.

That is right Himeko opened her Byakugan while Hazuki and Mikoto opened their Sharingan.

They started to play rock paper scissor.

When their hands moved their tits started to juggle making the scene more erotic and Suzaku is enjoying this.

Right now Suzaku’s clones are around his house guarding.

A man is vulnerable when he was having fun and relaxing.

Suzaku doesn’t want to make that mistake.

So he left his shadow clones to guard the area for him to relax.

Also he doesn’t like others to peep at him and his women while they are having fun.

There is also anti sound and visual barrier set up around his house powered by his shadow clone.

With all these things in place Suzaku is having a time like a lord of the heavens.

The body of Mikoto is well trained and completely outlined a muscular hot figure.

Even though there are muscles they did not conflict with her beauty and gentle body structure.

Himeko also trained well but her big parts dominated her muscles and made her look hot with “S” shaped curves.

Hazuki did not train to the level of Mikoto or Himeko.

Well she is a normal member of the clan.

But her body matured and is very fragrant with her unique hair style and flirty nature which is different from Mikoto and Himeko.

In the match of rock paper scissor the first one to win is actually Mikoto and the Himeko got the second place.

Hazuki was the third and looked down.

But the words of Suzaku made her happy again.

“Hazuki, why are you sulking?

All of you have two virginities you know.

You got pussies and ass holes for me to play.

If you did not get the first place you will lose the virginity of your pussy last.

But your ass hole would get the first place in the order.

How is it?

Do you like it?

It is fair for all right….”

Suzaku is very straight forward when speaking.

With his thick face he did not even flinch when speaking about their virginity or pussy or ass hole.

But the three women are not like that and they blushed red hearing the way Suzaku spoke to them.

In the ninja world all the most of the men are stupid and they did not have good time with their women.

They only fuck women to get a child.

It is similar to the original timeline where Kushina became pregnant within a month of their marriage and died after giving birth.

That is how fast these people are.

They also only fuck their pussies and never touched other parts of their women.

Also they would complete their fucking quickly and did not care about satisfying women.

Because of all the tensions and the wars most people would die early leaving their loved ones single for life.

So the sexual thing of this world is very poor.

Even if they made progress they would not dare to speak about it because they are afraid of what the people in the society things.

Well there are bold ones like Jiraiya that would publish books on sex and other things.

He was strong enough to not to care about the thoughts of the society.

Also was happy to be called as a pervert.

He shameless enough to write and publish these books,

Another big thing is that there are people like Kakashi that would read his books earning him big money.

Well Suzaku did not care as he has his own thoughts and loves every part of his women.

His women should have all the pleasure in the world making them fall in love with him more and more.

………….

Right now there are two people that are drinking in the Hyuga clan.

It was the head of the Hyuga clan and Hiashi Hyuga that lost his man hood drinking sake to ease their pains.

They cannot go against Suzaku and they can only drink the wine to ease their thoughts in the drunkenness.

As for Hizashi the brother of Hiashi is happy that he can become the next head of the clan and marry the woman he liked.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 560 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9