Chapter 399: the wedding night part-2
152 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 399: the wedding night part-2

They cannot go against Suzaku and they can only drink the wine to ease their thoughts in the drunkenness.

As for Hizashi the brother of Hiashi is happy that he can become the next head of the clan and marry the woman he liked.

With Hiashi did not have the ability to fuck other women and impregnate them, he lost his right to the head of the clan seat.

…………….

Fugaku on the other hand is in coma even now and Ryo Uchiha is staying here to take care of his son.

Well he fears that third Hokage would do something to his son to vent his anger towards Suzaku.

He doesn’t want that to happen.

……………..

After the little rock paper scissor game the positions of the three girls are decided for the night.

With the order Suzaku took the three girls to the bed.

First of all he started to lick the pussy of Mikoto to make it easy for the start and let his huge dick enter her pussy smoothly.

While he is doing that with Mikoto squatting on his face, both Himeko and Hazuki are sucking on his dick to make it wet enough for smooth entry.

Mikoto enjoyed so much pleasure that she climaxed in just few minutes.

Suzaku then told her to ride on his dick.

This is the best way for her to have some fun and take her virginity.

His dick is standing like a pillar that is holding the sky.

Mikoto slowly squatted down on the top of the dick.

Himeko and Hazuki helped Mikoto because her legs are trembling from the previous pleasure after the climax.

Well having so much pleasure is the first time for these girls.

So their reactions can be like that.

Slowly the head of the dick touched the pussy lips of Mikoto that is squatting down.

With just a touch she suddenly felt a chill down her spin from the pleasure.

She let the head of the dick slowly penetrate her and was stuck at this spot.

Being a ninja she can easily bear the pain of something this small.

‘Hummmm….”

But being highly sensitive after the climax, all the pain has become pleasure making her moan from pleasure that came from pain.

She looked at Suzaku and asked with a red face.

“Can you help me a little…?”

Suzaku smiled and put his hands on her hips.

With the warm big hands on her hips, her heart trembled for a moment and in the next moment a big moaning scream came from her mouth.

“Ahaaaaa….”

Suzaku did not give her time to think about this and directly pulled her down with his dick penetrating straight into the deepest part of her pussy.

The other girls locked a little shocked but then understood what is happening.

They have to cross this small pain to enjoy the endless pleasure.

The face of Mikoto immediately changed from pain to pleasure.

She felt that her inside is full and a strange fulfillment appeared in her heart.

Then without saying anything her hips moved automatically as if she was strong to lift up.

But then she falls again.

Every time she falls down the dick penetrates deep inside her and she moans from pleasure.

Right then there is few drops of blood that came out of her pussy and flowed down his dick.

The pleasure appeared on the face of Mikoto made both Himeko and Hazuki want to experience it too.

At that time Suzaku pulled Himeko over to him along with Hazuki.

Then he started to suck on their nipples while fingering their pussies slowly.

Mikoto tried her best to move and Suzaku felt a tight wet warm sensation all over his dick making it reach heaven.

After a little while Mikoto climaxed again and her legs trembled.

She slumped down and was held sitting because of Suzaku’s dick inside her pussy.

Suzaku knows that she can no longer move and it was time for him to fuck her.

So he stopped sucking the nipples of Himeko and Hazuki and slowly moved with his hands around Mikoto holding her from falling.

Then he turned around with Mikoto on the bed with Suzaku on the top of her.

He started to move rapidly at that moment.

“No, I am still sensitive right now….haaaa…”

But Suzaku did not give her time to play and immediately started to move even faster.

Mikoto moaned more and more with her voice fill with the pleasure and her pussy was completely wet from the orgasms she has during this time.

Finally after 20 minutes Suzaku shot his first load inside her.

With the hot sensation inside her Mikoto climaxed again with a big moan with her back arched from the pleasure.

Both Himeko and Hazuki are touching their pussies during this time and also climaxed just looking at the entire thing.

Suzaku pulled his dick out of Mikoto’s pussy after the pleasure passed away.

Then he used chakra to pull out all the cum inside Mikoto so that she would not become pregnant.

But the scene of the cum coming out of her creampied pussy was a sight to watch giving so much pleasure to Suzaku.

With that Suzaku stopped with Mikoto and used the healing ninjutsu to heal the pussy of Mikoto.

Naturally it would take a little while to heal and for Suzaku to do few more times.

But with the healing ninjutsu it became easy for him to do this.

With her pussy healed the pleasure became more and more making Mikoto have another orgasm.

She passed out for the time being.

Then Suzaku moved her to the side of the bed to move to her next target.

That is Himeko.

Suzaku did not rush to play with Himeko’s pussy instead he started to play with her tits and suck on her nipples.

Then he went down little by little to reach her pussy and started to lick her pussy making Himeko that is very sensitive moan.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 565 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10