Chapter 402: Tsunade sensei you are mine
89 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 402: Tsunade sensei you are mine

Tsunade is trying her best to not to lose her cool and show the angry expression.

But her body is more honest and reacting to the hand movements of Suzaku.

Suzaku smiled and hugged Tsunade from behind while his hands not leaving her tits.

He tilted his head close to her ear and said.

“Tsunade sensei, I have always liked you.

It is the same way I like my women.

But you have not noticed me and treated me as a child.

Now it is different.

I have grown up and I can take care of all your burdens.

You don’t have to act tough in front of those people.

I will take care of everything.

You and all the women in the Senju clan are mine for the talking.

No one can stop me.

You want to revive the Senju clan right.

Then come with me to make some babies.

You always wanted to ask me to do that with other women of the Senju clan right.

It is just that you don’t know how to speak about that.

Now you got the chance to speak.

Tell me honestly, is there anyone other than me that you can trust in the entire ninja world.

Is there anyone other than me that loves you so much?

I have promised that I would take care of you and Kushina to Mito-san.

This is the way I take care of the women that belongs to me.

You belong to me from now on….”

Suzaku whispered all of this into the ears of Tsunade blowing air into her ears making her blushed red from embarrassment.

Also she was really aroused.

After the death of her loved people she always considered Suzaku as her confident and a very close person.

Also over time she even had the feelings of a woman towards Suzaku.

It is just that she was concerned that Suzaku is too young for her.

Also Suzaku has other women that he likes and wants to marry.

Other than that she was embarrassed to tell him that she liked her student that she trained for so many years.

All of this combined made her stop her thoughts on Suzaku.

But now it seems that her student already knows about her thoughts and even reciprocated to her thoughts.

She was both happy and nervous because she doesn’t know how the people outside in the village would think of this matter.

But the next words of Suzaku stopped her from thinking about this.

“You don’t have to worry about what the people outside would think.

The Senju clan is on its last legs.

It is normal for you to do anything in your power to make the Senju clan return back to its original glory.

So marrying me along with all the women in the Senju clan can be legally justified.

As for manipulating the rumors and other things,

You can leave them to me to take care off.

People would think that you and the other women of the Senju clan are making great sacrifice of the survival of your clan.

So they would not think badly of you.

After few years they would even praise you deeds for the survival of your clan.

So don’t worry.

Later we will fix a good date for the marriage between me and you along with the other women that are willing to become my wives.

But for now let us have some fun as lovers.

You are my little lover now sensei.

So be a good girl and serve me your melons.”

“Ahaaaa…yes…”

Suzaku said while pinching her nipples making Tsunade moan in pleasure and accept the words of Suzaku.

Then Suzaku turned her towards him and kissed her with his hands on her ass fondling her butt cheeks.

Tsunade thought that the entire thing is a dream.

After 20 minutes of kissing Suzaku took Tsunade and made her sit on his lap as she faced him.

With adjustment of the height the big milk jugs of Tsunade came straight to the face of Suzaku.

Suzaku removed her baggy clothes revealing the big melons to the fresh air.

Then he started to kiss them, lick them, pinch her nipples, and suck on her nipples.

Tsunade moaned but did not let go.

She put her hands around the head of Suzaku and held his head close to her tits.

Right around that time some of the Senju clan women noticed the sounds and took a peek.

They are shocked to find the scene between the teacher and student.

Also that student has just married yesterday.

How strong the student should be to come and play with Tsunade after playing with three hot wives all night long.

The scene is so hot and their thoughts are also hot making them wet.

They started to touch their pussies slightly.

They did not have the chance to play for a long time after the death of their loved ones.

Also the libido of the women from the strong bloodline is strong too.

So they are having hard time calming themselves with just their hands.

They need the strong hands and thick living sword to poke them to calm their minds and satisfy their lustful hunger.

Suzaku has already noticed the women outside that are touching their pussies looking at Suzaku playing with the tits of Tsunade.

Suzaku stopped playing and then spoke.

“You don’t have to hide and do these things.

Call all the women of the Senju clan and come here for a meeting.

I have something to tell them all.

If you do well I will play with your pussy for one round till you climaxed.”

As soon as he said these words the women that are playing outside has the thought of being played and they immediately climaxed with the thoughts.

Then they went to call other woman to meeting room of the clan immediately.

Well none of them are doing any missions during this time because the Senju clan…...

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 570 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10