Chapter 3: death of the mercenary gang
3k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: death of the mercenary gang

 

When he finally got all of their skills, Vikram has decided to execute a fine plan that he made for them.

 

In the mercenary group his duty is to work as the chore boy that should do all the odd jobs from cleaning to cooking.

 

One find day when all the mercenaries in the group has decided to have lunch together.

 

Vikram is naturally the cook and they have ordered many dishes.

 

Vikram did not say any bad comments and simply got to work like he usually does.

 

But today he has prepared something extra.

 

It is not poison but a special muscle relaxant that can even make elephants lose their strength.

 

But it was made in a way to effect with a slight delay.

 

He did not mix it with food while he is cooking instead he gently mixed it was small amount of oil and ghee that is added at the end before serving the dish.

 

He has specifically stored the oil and ghee cups so that they would not accidentally make him eat this food.

 

Everyone was in a happy mood after completing a big mission.

 

They got enough money to retire with new identities and live as a small rich man in USA.

 

So in a way they are celebrating.

 

Vikram executed the entire thing flawlessly and almost every one ate the food without exception at the same time and completed their first dish.

 

The thing here is they wanted Vikram to eat with them for this meal so he brought his own plate and sat with them to eat.

 

By the time they are done with their first dish Vikram made an excuse and left the room and locked it.

 

He went straight to the room of the techy and looked at the scene of the dining room using the hidden cameras that he placed in the room.

 

Right after Vikram left they started to feel numb in their legs and hands.

 

Before they found out that there is a problem they were already limp on their chairs.

 

The person with the most resistance is actually the not the leader of the mercenaries but the bombing expert.

 

He was able to get up from his seat and walk a few steps till the door and tried to open it.

 

Since the door is locked and the muscle relaxant is acting quickly all of their movements became dull and nonexistent.

 

Vikram did not take any chances but waited for another 10 minutes and observed the entire incident few times to make sure that there are no mishaps.

 

Only then did he return to the dining room in front of the astounded eyes of those mercenaries that were unable to move.

 

Vikram took out a gun and placed it in front of each person’s head and threatened them one by one.

 

“I will only give you a single chance.

 

If you answer my questions properly then I will kill you quickly.

 

But if you don't answer the questions properly then I will give you a world of pain which will make you wish for death and even beg for death.

 

Vikram did not gave them much time as he only asked about the details related to their secret stash of money or some goods or some knowledge or some details on clients.

 

There are some that did not want to answer and Vikram directly so Vikram hit them on some parts that would make them feel so much pain but they cannot lose consciousness from that pain.

 

When Vikram got all of their answers they started to beg for mercy from him but instead Vikram spoke.

 

“You know I have some bottom lines that should never be crossed.

 

First of all I don't like human trafficking, second I don't like to force on to a woman that did not want to be forced, third......”

 

Vikram listed out some things that these mercenaries did that crossed his bottom line.

 

After saying the things he put a plaster on their mouths and then loaded them into a truck.

 

He took them to an uninhibited place where there is a pit prepared for them.

 

Even if some people scream here no one will come to save them.

 

He placed some fire wood in the pit and poured gasoline.

 

He dumped them in the pit then took out the dried fire wood and dropped it on them.

 

After that he poured some more gasoline.

 

Then he lit it up making a big fire that burnt them alive slowly and painfully.

 

Vikram is not sadistic person but there is no law in this world that would give the appropriate punishment for this kind of people.

 

There are actually human rights organisations that would help this kind of bastards for money instead.

 

So for the atrocities that these people did for fun this is the right form of punishment.

 

Vikram is not a judge or any form of justice hero but he has the power to punish the ones that wanted to punish without the care for the government or law.

 

He stood there till all of them were burnt to ashes and the entire thing is cooled down.

 

After that he made his way into the pit and sprayed some water to cool it down.

 

Then he patiently collected the entire ash of both fire wood and the mercenaries and placed them in prepared bags.

 

He took them straight to the drainage system of the city and dumped it in the drainage water.

 

Even the ashes of these bastards are not worth to mix in the sea or river or ground for resting.

 

Drainage water is the perfect place for these people to rest.

 

With this done he went back to their hide out and started to arrange some things.

 

Now he wanted to travel the world and clarify some of his doubts.

 

There are things that he was interested in just like the software, combat or other things that he put his heart into.

 

82